The Other 'Sinless Mediator Advocate"?

PeanutGallery

God's inspired Scripture speaks of the "Sinless Mediator Advocate"; where does scripture speak of the OTHER "Sinless Mediator Advocate".

2Cor 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
1Pet 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

balshan

God's inspired Scripture speaks of the "Sinless Mediator Advocate"; where does scripture speak of the OTHER "Sinless Mediator Advocate".

2Cor 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
1John 3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
There is no other mediator and no co anything. No co redeemer, no co mediator etc. There is only one, Jesus.

Beloved Daughter

Great OP PG! I think the entire idea of a co-mediatrix is an abomination.

Nondenom40

Catholics take biblical words and rip them from their context and re-apply them to mary and pretty much everyone else. When the bible clearly says there is one mediator what are they thinking when they make everyone else a mediator? Same for advocate. That word is also used of the Holy Spirit as well as Jesus. Never humans. Someone has said the rcc has a high view of scripture. Yet they add books to Gods word, redefine words to suit their theology. Apply titles, names offices to people that only God has; Holy Father, advocate, mediator, marys 'office' of salvation...And then we have the ccc calling the bible not once but twice a dead letter. They show utter disdain for scripture.