The People of the Georgia's Guide Stones

Hark

You have to wonder how they had hoped to achieve the goals of reducing the world's population to half a billion people and have measures in place to keep it there.

Georgia Guidestones: A Complete Guide

Then I read something like this;

Altering Human Genetics Through Vaccination

Think about it. Why would our government go through all that trouble trying a vaccine in a new method on a global scale? Will the males become sterile?

Is that why there is a barricade around the Capital when the people realize that both the Republican & Democratic parties are the people of the New World Order when the truth is out on how vaccination had sterilized the world's population?

That the Republicans serve as a carrot to the American people from enacting their rights to the second amendment to bear arms against a corrupt and evil government as if the Republicans are the line that keeps the Democrats in place from fleecing America when we know both sides are doing this regardless of the opposition?

BUT I point out to you that Jesus Christ is still Lord. So don't fall for that temptation to riot IF somehow birth rates go way down and we do not know why.

Psalm 92:4 For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. 5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. 6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: 8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

God is coming to judge the earth, but He will judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event so best get your house in order with His help , looking to Jesus Christ to help you lay aside every weight & sin because our hearts and treasures and lives are in the kingdom of Heaven above.

Luke 17:
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32 Remember Lot's wife. 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure..... 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hark

I am here, but not by using my computer. My computer was hacked and sabotaged to not start properly..

I am using my folks' computer. They still go to the church I had left where I had ended my membership from. They use the computer for basically e-mails and vis the church's site for the prayer page.

Someone had unsubscribed them from having access to the church's prayer page. They are back on now.

If that was caused by someone thinking they are trying to offend me, it doesn't.

I was going to post a video about Obama yesterday about the New World Order that was published by someone in the year 2016 at YouTube. It had a reference to Black Lives Matter that the one posting that video was mad about, but did not picked up why he was mad.. Changed my mind, but when I tried to find it again today, it was gone from YouTube. I was not logged in to YouTube and so whoever was shadowing me, took it off at YouTube.

I had been inferring that the spirit behind BlackLivesmatter.ORG is the same behind LGBTQ + .ORG , behind World Health Organization, behind Human Rights Organization, behind pushing the evolution theory as true in the education & in the media, for swing dissensions & anarchy to get their police state for the NWO.

The evolution theory teaches survival the fittest, weeding out the weak & vulnerable, , & why bullying & racism will not end in school nor in society. When our government made it mandatory to teach evolution theory in the 1950's, they took it to kindergarten books too.

Same sex marriage followed next in teaching kindergartens & beyond in school. Now transgenderism. See their fingerprints?

I had tried to search for newspaper articles on the New World Order to prove its existence as headlined as such on the internet. Search results are pitiful. One can find a lot of articles on the many use of bio-chips as well as bio chip I.D. but even though they are using it in Europe to buy & sell, it is when it becomes the only means to buy& sell that makes it the mark of the beast. We are heading that way clearly. It would not take much to reprogram the biochip that are being used for something else, for the mark of the beast system for buying & selling.

Like it or not, when we know the New World Order will happen quickly, then the people that will put it in power, are with us today. I believe we are currently under occupation by the elite for the coming new world order. All it takes is the rapture & a fiery calamity on a third of the earth to bring it about as prophesied.

Jesus is still Lord. We cannot fight against it les they try to make Christians look bad or evil. Maybe for the future war on the saints?

Hark

We really have to wonder why no representations from the left or the Democrats were there that day of the so called Insurrection.

We really need to apply scripture in these latter days about not rioting, because I believe the NWO wants Christians to get mad & riot.

Romans 3:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. 13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. 14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: 4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Whateverman

I am here, but not by using my computer. My computer was hacked and sabotaged to not start properly..

I am using my folks' computer. They still go to the church I had left where I had ended my membership from. They use the computer for basically e-mails and vis the church's site for the prayer page.

Someone had unsubscribed them from having access to the church's prayer page. They are back on now.

If that was caused by someone thinking they are trying to offend me, it doesn't.
I hope you don't think anyone here "unsubscribed" your parents from their church's web site. That's about as likely as Jimmy Carter winning a second 4-year term in the next election...

I was going to post a video about Obama yesterday about the New World Order that was published by someone in the year 2016 at YouTube. It had a reference to Black Lives Matter that the one posting that video was mad about, but did not picked up why he was mad.. Changed my mind, but when I tried to find it again today, it was gone from YouTube. I was not logged in to YouTube and so whoever was shadowing me, took it off at YouTube.
Hark, as someone who doesn't know you in the least, let me first tell you a tiny bit about myself. I've been a database/Microsoft/Web developer for the last 20 years. I used to be a theist, but am now an atheist. None of these things makes what I'm about to say perfectly true, or otherwise absolutely free of falsehood in the eyes of your Lord - but I'm saying them to put this in context:

You seem to be thinking someone is following you around on the internet. While such things are possible, they take a lot of effort that average people like me or any other person using the CARM forums is VERY unlikely to be willing to expend.

Why would we be unwilling to work to follow you around on the internet?

Because there's nothing to be gained by it. The people who can do such things spend their time tracking business owners or the owner's employees - because that's where money can be made.

Random anonymous people on the internet? No one cares about them. People like you and me are a dime a dozen; there are so many of us, that getting a hacker to become interested in us would be the equivalent of winning the dark web lottery.

Your thinking is a bit crazy here, I'm afraid...

Hark

I hope you don't think anyone here "unsubscribed" your parents from their church's web site. That's about as likely as Jimmy Carter winning a second 4-year term in the next election...
Not sure how anyone can prove that anyway. Big Tech, hackers online, and even someone coming into our homes in getting access to the computer remotely when we are away or even sleeping at night, can be the list of probabilities for how that can happen.
Hark, as someone who doesn't know you in the least, let me first tell you a tiny bit about myself. I've been a database/Microsoft/Web developer for the last 20 years. I used to be a theist, but am now an atheist. None of these things makes what I'm about to say perfectly true, or otherwise absolutely free of falsehood in the eyes of your Lord - but I'm saying them to put this in context:

Okay.
You seem to be thinking someone is following you around on the internet. While such things are possible, they take a lot of effort that average people like me or any other person using the CARM forums is VERY unlikely to be willing to expend.
There are a lot of mockers out there. Talk Origin was a web site created by mockers to lie to believers in Delphi Forums in the Christian forums of the Religions & Spirituality section. They were exposed as such using that web site they had created to mislead believers. So there are people out there that get their kicks in taking the light out of the eyes of believers..

Whereas most honest atheists do not bother with the religious but spend their time living their lives as they please.

Honest skeptics that are atheists do come into Christian forums giving inquiries & share information for their views rather than what mockers do with short snippy replies with nothing to add to the discussion, but antagonism in hoping to provoke a response.
Why would we be unwilling to work to follow you around on the internet?
A lot of people are out of work because of the pandemic. Idle hands and all that. There are bullies on the internet and so ...
Because there's nothing to be gained by it. The people who can do such things spend their time tracking business owners or the owner's employees - because that's where money can be made.
I understand from your point of view that it is silly and unreasonable, but reality & my experience begs to differ. My desktop computer was put out of commission more than once until finally I cannot work around what they did to my computer.. It is officially out of commission. I am using my folks' computer. They had probably thought unsubscribing from the Church's Prayer Page would upset me but that is my "former" church which my folks still go to. I had withdrawn membership from it and there has been other signs besides that, the hackers were messing with my folks' computer. They did get my folks' credit card information twice. McAfee been acting funny as if compromised. Just recently, the Tracker Removal options became a blank page until talks of sending out computer in a Staples, made that page not appear blank any more.

Anyway, I try to inform my folks that things are not right with the computer for quite a while now but they do not listen. I guess when they were able to reconnect to the church's web site and their prayer page, thanks to the assist from their church, they changed their minds about sending the computer in to be checked over.

I do wonder if someone came into the home and add their access to the computer when we were away for how all these problems comes about. I may be paranoid, but I have cause to be paranoid.
Random anonymous people on the internet? No one cares about them. People like you and me are a dime a dozen; there are so many of us, that getting a hacker to become interested in us would be the equivalent of winning the dark web lottery.

Your thinking is a bit crazy here, I'm afraid...
I can see your point of view, but the Psalmist speaks of being watched like that by enemies, and even them doing mischiefs to him also.

I can share a lot of experiences for how I am persecuted & oppressed by people locally and not just by internet connection. Even that would seem to be absurd, but it is human behavior and the kind of world we live in.

Someone keeps banging on the side of the house outside my bedroom on some nights and even added some spooky voice calling my name last time, but I am ignoring it. People do mischiefs because they can. Why would they lose a good night's sleep doing that sort of thing & continuously too? I guess they enjoy doing it. Gives them a big laugh when talking with their family & friends, I guess.

Thank you for sharing.

Tiburon

You have to wonder how they had hoped to achieve the goals of reducing the world's population to half a billion people and have measures in place to keep it there.

Think about it. Why would our government go through all that trouble trying a vaccine in a new method on a global scale? Will the males become sterile?

Is that why there is a barricade around the Capital when the people realize that both the Republican & Democratic parties are the people of the New World Order when the truth is out on how vaccination had sterilized the world's population?

That the Republicans serve as a carrot to the American people from enacting their rights to the second amendment to bear arms against a corrupt and evil government as if the Republicans are the line that keeps the Democrats in place from fleecing America when we know both sides are doing this regardless of the opposition?
A government wouldn't. But a corporation might. Bill Gates foundation has been doing this for years with his "immunisation" programs in 3rd world countries.

Hark

A government wouldn't. But a corporation might. Bill Gates foundation has been doing this for years with his "immunisation" programs in 3rd world countries.
Thank you for sharing.

As a reminder, we are to not worry about the direction the world is going as we are to lean on Jesus Christ not to be provoked to riot or anything of that sort.

Jesus is Lord. He said it will get worse & worse. He will be coming soon as the Bridegroom for the abiding bride of Christ while unrepentant carnal believers & those that are still former believers are at risk of being left behind to be resurrected after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor in His House. 2 Timothy 2:10-26

That is why former believers and carnal believers are called to look to Him for help to see the truth in His words to depart from iniquity & even be willing to go or be excommunicated from attending the Marriage supper in Heaven. Luke 21:33-36;Luke 14:15-24

e v e

BUT I point out to you that Jesus Christ is still Lord. So don't fall for that temptation to riot IF somehow birth rates go way down and we do not know why.

Psalm 92:4 For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. 5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. 6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: 8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

God is coming to judge the earth, but He will judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event so best get your house in order with His help , looking to Jesus Christ to help you lay aside every weight & sin because our hearts and treasures and lives are in the kingdom of Heaven above.

Luke 17:
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32 Remember Lot's wife. 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure..... 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Hebrews 12:1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

the vaccine is a satanic ritual.

the ‘virus’ is a satanic ritual.