The Philosophical Character of Gnosticism

Self-refuting No True Scotsman fallacious appeal to purity that demonstrates an utter lack of Spirit. The Spirit never deploys fallacy. That's what devils do.
Yes and gnostics know that Gods Spirit resides in man because we have His same Spirit, mind that Spirit is. Ands His mind is that of Love and man is the temple of Him.
Why don't you tell us exactly what it is Gnostics believe. What is it that makes a Gnostic gnostic?
I have over and over. Gnostics has Gods Spirit within. Jesus was gnostic only after God came to him by His Spirit in Matt 3:26 and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man just as He does in us all who receives the same. Jesus taught that Gods Spirit was his own and we are to have the same Spirit of mind.

Think on this -- DO you know why so called Christians count gnosticism as evil? Think about why, it is impossible for these religious minds to be as Jesus was in the Father, in fact they will flat out tell you no one can be like him, they cant be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and will condemn us all who do.

The very same minds as today had Jesus crucified simply because he taught to have Gods own mind and that goes against the religious beliefs of these religious enterprises called denominations who has no intent in being that person of Christ to be Gods anointed as Jesus was themselves. In fact totally antichrist and call it of Christ.

Are as Jesus was and have Gods same Spirit and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following you? If not then you are totally antichrist if that is an impossibility for you.

God did not come to Jesus and open up who He is and all of His heaven in Jesus in Matt 3:167 for an object for worship, He did it to lead you that that same place in the Father that he receieved from God in Matt 3:16. You cant know God without the same, not Even Jesus could escape that fact.

Now you can tell me how all of that is evil gnosticism.

Yes and gnostics know...
Gnostics don't know squat.
I have over and over. Gnostics has Gods Spirit within. Jesus was gnostic....
No.

You are giving me your version of "Christian" Gnosticism and that is not what I requested. I asked for the basic precepts of Gnosticism. Exactly what do Gnostics believe (Christian and non-Christian Gnostics alike)? What is it that makes a Gnostic gnostic?

And if you do not know then say, "I don't know for sure." If you do know then post that. Post the answer to the question asked, not your personal agenda in disregard of what is being asked. For example, all Gnostic perspective have all always and everywhere held the material corrupt and worthless, lesser than the spiritual. All Gnosticisms have all always and everywhere held special knowledge to be the means to God. The word "gnosis" means knowledge.

But I don't want to explain Gnosticism to you. I want you to explain it to me. Keep it plain, simple, concises.

What are the basic precepts of Gnosticism. Exactly what do Gnostics believe (Christian and non-Christian Gnostics alike)? What is it that makes a Gnostic gnostic?

Gnostics don't know squat.
That is because you are agnostic and do not believe that Gods Spirit resides in man as gnostics know and teach. Your ignorance is why to you Jesus as the gnostic that he was dont know squat. You rule over the ways of Gods spirit be in man and dictate to your gods who they should be.
No.

You are giving me your version of "Christian" Gnosticism and that is not what I requested. I asked for the basic precepts of Gnosticism. Exactly what do Gnostics believe (Christian and non-Christian Gnostics alike)? What is it that makes a Gnostic gnostic?
Nope Im giving you God version of Christ to be His anointed one yourself in which to you is still obviously.

You just dont believe Jesus is all. Read his prayer to his God what you should be

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

And if you do not know then say, "I don't know for sure." If you do know then post that. Post the answer to the question asked, not your personal agenda in disregard of what is being asked. For example, all Gnostic perspective have all always and everywhere held the material corrupt and worthless, lesser than the spiritual. All Gnosticisms have all always and everywhere held special knowledge to be the means to God. The word "gnosis" means knowledge.
Absolutely, we have the same knowledge that only God can give for sure.

But I don't want to explain Gnosticism to you. I want you to explain it to me. Keep it plain, simple, concises.
I have a hundred times. Gnostics know that Gods Spirit be our own Spirit of mind and teach it as Jesus knew it to starting in Matt 3:26.
What are the basic precepts of Gnosticism. Exactly what do Gnostics believe (Christian and non-Christian Gnostics alike)? What is it that makes a Gnostic gnostic?
We have Gods Spirit, have His own mind, we walk in it as He walks in it no different at all. You should study what gnostic teach. Jesus taught it for God to be in you as well, but obviously Jesus had it all wrong for you agnostics.

Ad hominem duly noted and treated accordingly. Thank you for your time.
You are the one who does not believe Gods Spirit resides in man not I -- for I have received God who is a Spirit, way of mind, in me as gnostics like Jesus knew to be true just as we all know to be true by identification with Him be in me. He came to Jesus by the Spirit He is and entered Jesus being in Matt 3:16 as well as us all who has received Him and opened up all of who He is and all of His heaven in us.

Only because you do not believe Gods Spirit is in man as gnostics believe doesn't mean it isn't true, it only means that you dont believe it and is without His Spirit be in you is all. You cant relate to what Jesus taught that God by His Spirit would come to you as well if you would repent from your agnostic way for a belief instead of the reality that comes when you let God come to reside in you.

And it is duly noted and treated accordingly that Jesus had it right and Gods Spirit really does reside in us all who has received from God the same as Jesus did that you count as gnostic lies.

You really should listen to the ways of Jesus in the Father who is a Spirit instead of flaunting ignorance about Gopds Spirit in man as gnostic teach. Whoever told you that the ways of Jesus in the Father is evil gnosticism has you severely duped into beleiving lies.

Back