THE PICTURE OF GOD

SeventhDay

THE PICTURE OF GOD

In these scriptures we get a picture of who God is and what God is expressing or revealing to the World in Christ.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
This is the picture which is the Father facing the Son and the Son facing the Father and the Father and the Son facing the world
We see this pictures and God's expression in Jesus Christ.

We see the same picture in 1John:1-3.

It is that simple!
God bless you.

THE PICTURE OF GOD

In these scriptures we get a picture of who God is and what God is expressing or revealing to the World in Christ.

This is the picture which is the Father facing the Son and the Son facing the Father and the Father and the Son facing the world
We see this pictures and God's expression in Jesus Christ.

We see the same picture in 1John:1-3.

It is that simple!
God bless you.
correct, in the terms "WAS" and "WITH" in John 1:1 the picture is made perfect John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

notice what the Lord Jesus ..... did not say. "ye believe in the Father, believe also in me." we read it, and yet we miss it.

but, John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." (did we get that?) John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us." John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? (READ THAT AGAIN), he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

:ninja:

correct, in the terms "WAS" and "WITH" in John 1:1 the picture is made perfect John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

notice what the Lord Jesus ..... did not say. "ye believe in the Father, believe also in me." we read it, and yet we miss it.

but, John 14:7 "If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." (did we get that?) John 14:8 "Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us." John 14:9 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? (READ THAT AGAIN), he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?" John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

:ninja:
Yes, and as you said "was" is not just past tense but is also continuous tense because it is an imperfect verb. God bless you. :)

Back