The Power of President Trump's Endorsement

glenlogie

Trump is an evil, corrupt man who has regularly cheated others, including investors, employees, contractors, customers. He has been charged with assault and harassment by several dozen women. He lies repeatedly. He has no respect for norms or laws and could not be bothered doing the job of POTUS. He downplayed the covid pandemic, and many died as a result. He has tried to overthrow the 2020 election and is working hard to make sure that Republicans don't lose, even if they actually get fewer votes.
In America, the concept is innocent until proven guilty.

Too bad you do not agree with that.

Furion

I am going on the record for anyone here to hold me accountable. Trump will NOT be the candidate for 2024. Desantis is going to take it from him. If anyone thinks Mitch McConnell is going to be thwarted by Trump they are sadly mistaken. Trump will be used then discarded.
Trump 2024 seems to scare the daylights out of some of you non-liberal liberals.

I present to you Biden 2024. Or even better, Harris 2024.

Who will you pick?

Faithoverbelief

Trump 2024 seems to scare the daylights out of some of you non-liberal liberals.

I present to you Biden 2024. Or even better, Harris 2024.

Who will you pick?
If I invite you to eat and you have a choice of German Shepard poo or Doberman poo which will you choose?

I will vote Libertarian.

Furion

I will vote Libertarian.
I don't see your libertine candidate as less evil, sorry.

Just different evil.

What is true is your vote will be flushed down the toilet.

However, if you get enough of your libertines to vote one way, you can maybe steer the election towards one of the two actual candidates.