The Problem of Natural Evil... Again

And I am an event. And me going to bed last night was an event. And me having breakfast was an event. They're all events. Or they're all part of one event. It's completely subjective and meaningless. Whether you call or consider them one event or a billion doesn't change anything except their label.
That is where the illusion tricks you. It does matter because you still think you are an isolated center of awareness and action. That you have been placed in this world and you confront it.

No. You came out of this world like a peach comes out of a tree.What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call “here and now”. You are something the whole universe is doing just like a wave is something the entire ocean does.

The real you is not a puppet the world shoves around you are the entire universe. You are it. That renders fatalism and determinism meaningless.

Everything that's going on is you. You probably say things like " I have a heart" who is this "i" you speak of?

It is difficult to see through the illusion. The great part of this is you are perfect just the way you are.☺

That is where the illusion tricks you. It does matter because you still think you are an isolated center of awareness and action. That you have been placed in this world and you confront it.
Which is precisely correct. I do 'confront' it, as does every other organism.
No. You came out of this world like a peach comes out of a tree.What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call “here and now”. You are something the whole universe is doing just like a wave is something the entire ocean does.
Again, just meaningless sophistry which, even if true, changes nothing.
The real you is not a puppet the world shoves around you are the entire universe. You are it. That renders fatalism and determinism meaningless.
No, I am not the universe. That is ridiculous. Nor am I a "puppet the world shoves around". Nobody has suggested that.
Everything that's going on is you. You probably say things like " I have a heart" who is this "i" you speak of?
Again, that's nonsense. The fact that you don't know who the "I" I speak of is shows that everything that's going on is NOT me.
It is difficult to see through the illusion. The great part of this is you are perfect just the way you are.☺
Claiming that something is an illusion is easy. Demonstrating it is harder. You have not and cannot demonstrate a single one of your claims in this area.

And you still haven't

Back