The problem with limiting the scope of 1 Tim. 2:4.

Sethproton

I have yet to see you not twist any passage . And I have noticed most of your replies to other that think differently than you are personal attacks .
Don't yu find it weakens your argument to claim I twist everything, yet you have never shown me where and told me what the real interpretation is?

Theo1689

Rev, you are confused, Johnny has never once taken any verse I have spoken of and showed where I was wrong about it and what the right interpretation is. For instance, his last post #191. You care to demonstrate how he did that in that post?

Johnny is STILL WAITING for you to exegete 1 Pet. 3.

You CLAIM that God allegedly gave you the "gift of teaching".
Yet you never seem able to do anything but (1) run away from passages, and (2) insult others who disagree with you (eg. "Rev, you are confused").

There are many non-Calvinists here in this forum.
Can you point to ANYONE who considers you "a good teacher", or "one with the gift of teaching"?

ReverendRV

Rev, you are confused, Johnny has never once taken any verse I have spoken of and showed where I was wrong about it and what the right interpretation is. For instance, his last post #191. You care to demonstrate how he did that in that post?
I should have elaborated; you twist everything in every Post...

I'll edit it to make it more clear by going back and adding a bolded blue highlight to clear it up...

G

guest1

He has with several OPs on this forum . You have a selective memory.

He did in the Heb 13:8 thread and tge king of kings thread several times in fact. So as to be expected you are the one who is concussed not Rev Johnny or anyone else but yourself .

ReverendRV

Seth was redirecting; as usual. I was pointing out that he avoids answering in All his Posts. The proof is that he redirected that, even after I clarified what I meant...

Post #196

Sethproton said:

Don't yu find it weakens your argument to claim I twist everything, yet you have never shown me where and told me what the real interpretation is?

Last edited:

ReverendRV

He did in the Heb 13:8 thread and tge king of kings thread several times in fact. So as to be expected you are the one who is concussed not Rev Johnny or anyone else but yourself .
He's not confused; he knows exactly what he's doing...

Sethproton

Do you just not read? I said this in reference to him correcting me. he has never corrected me by addressing my post and the relevant verse and explaining the "correct" understanding of it.

G

guest1

Do you just not read? I said this in reference to him correcting me. he has never corrected me by addressing my post and the relevant verse and explaining the "correct" understanding of it.
Oh her has just like Theo, Doug, Tom , Rev , carbon, sovereign , dizerner, and many other have done here on a daily basis with you.

Sethproton

Where did he make a false claim?
The false claim was that Johnny corrects me and gives the correct interpretation of verses. That is not true. Johnny has never done that, At the most he denies what i am saying is true and then disappears

This was a simple statement on my part, and you can see how you guys have tried to work all which ways to deny it. Yet Johnny stayed silent.

ReverendRV

The false claim was that Johnny corrects me and gives the correct interpretation of verses. That is not true. Johnny has never done that, At the most he denies what i am saying is true and then disappears
That's your Narrative; but what about Johnny's Narrative?