The problem with the American elite

I think it’s sick and twisted, but I don’t care what they do, just don’t shove your lifestyle down my throat. Don’t expect me to go to your gay wedding or bake your cake.
I somehow don't think you would be invited to a gay wedding or asked to bake a cake for that couple..

But if otherwise you are OK with legalization of SSM, then we are good!

When you run out of actual arguments that might make sense in a secular country, you resort to Biblical passages that resonate only with the already converted.

What the Bible says is relevant to how you live your life, but is not relevant to how we, together, run the country.
How come you can use your values to form policy while Christians are not allowed

What do you mean by "shoved down their throats"?
A gay married teacher in your local school?
A gay couple moving in next door?
I literally have a have a gay couple living next door. 2 women. Couldn’t care less. We get along fine. However, it’s still an abomination, I don’t support their lifestyle and I wouldn’t go to their wedding.
A gay couple having their rehearsal dinner in your favorite restaurant?
Don’t care.
A gay couple attending your church.
Not gonna happen. Unless they’re there to repent of their sin.
Gay couples getting the same tax breaks as heterosexual couples?
Don’t care about their taxes either.

I literally have a have a gay couple living next door. 2 women. Couldn’t care less. We get along fine. However, it’s still an abomination, I don’t support their lifestyle and I wouldn’t go to their wedding.

Don’t care.

Not gonna happen. Unless they’re there to repent of their sin.

Don’t care about their taxes either.
Then what is the problem? You can disapprove privately all you want without interfering in the lives of others.

Then what is the problem? You can disapprove privately all you want without interfering in the lives of others.

I have never interfered in the life of any gay person. It’s gay people that interfere with people that disagree with their lifestyle. Like suing someone for not wanting to bake a cake for them.

That’s what happens when God is removed from everything. Godlessness and support of all things Godless.
There are plenty of Christian churches and denominations that accept gay people and married gay people with open arms. These churches decided that God created gays and they should be welcomed for who they are.

I have never interfered in the life of any gay person. It’s gay people that interfere with people that disagree with their lifestyle. Like suing someone for not wanting to bake a cake for them.
If people have a business open to the public, they should serve the public.
At the very least they should advertise their discrimination policies.

There are plenty of Christian churches and denominations that accept gay people and married gay people with open arms. These churches decided that God created gays and they should be welcomed for who they are.
And God has said that at the judgement many who claim to be Christian will be rejected

Did God create pediophile?

Back