The RC Mary has Godly attributes?

No, I don't. There is no need for an earthly priesthood any longer. Christ is our High Priest and our substitutionary sacrifice.
Jesus thinks you do, He is the high priest. High Priests have lower priests else there is no "High Priest"

But Christ, being come an high priest of the good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hand, that is, not of this creation [Hebrews 9:11]
If there is a new and perfect tabernacle then there must be priests to serve that tabernacle else you have nothing.
No, it doesn't, and you very well know it.
If it did, you'd be the first to quote the specific verses.
But you can't, since they don't exist.

Then you'd be wrong.
It seems you are offering nothing but your own self-serving opinion.

Again, you have no evidence for that bankrupt claim.

Neither was Mary.
And as others have shown you:

Matt. 11:11 Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisen no one greater than John the Baptist.

Mary was born of a woman, correct?
So John the Baptist was greater than she.

It pleased God to use her.
That doesn't make her "great".

Another false claim by you.
If what you were saying were true, you are calling the Holy Spirit a deadbeat dad, and calling Mary an adulterer since she married Joseph.

"All have sinned" (Rom. 3:23).
You destroy Scripture when you try to make self-serving exceptions.

But even if you want specific sins of Mary, why did Jesus feel the need to rebuke her in John 2?

You are really grasping at straws, aren't you?
Paul was writing a gnomic truth which is true when he wrote it, after he wrote it, and before he wrote it. And further, he wrote it in the PAST TENSE ("have sinned"), meaning it was true prior to him writing it down.

So when he writes, "No, NOT ONE" in Rom. 3:10, that doesn't exclude any individual. It is ALL-inclusive. It's not limited merely to "groups".

Yeah, we get it.
You hate Scripture and your false teachings force you to reject it at every turn.
I've got to keep this short.

First you conflated "great" with "most favored" or "beloved".
Second, every person has sin, they are born with it, original sin. Justification, rectifying the will to that of Gods, is a grace. Why do you deny Mary "justification". Her immaculate conception is the only difference between you and her, she receives justification at conception. But "all" in Romans most likely refers to "y'all", both Jew and gentile. You never did answer the question did Elias sin? Oops doesn't that make him an exception?

JoeT

not out of the sky.... the Catholic Church preserved it for you nondenom
Hardly. The n.t can be reconstructed from Tertullian and Origen alone. Then there are dozens of other fathers and letters and the gospels Irenaeus had handed down from the apostles. While the rcc down the road made copies they weren't necessary for an o.t. or n.t. So it was beneficial but not like we would have nothing if that didn't happen. You give your church too much credit, per usual.

I've got to keep this short.

If you don't have time to provide evidence for your bogus claims, then you shouldn't make your bogus claims in the first place.

First you conflated "great" with "most favored" or "beloved".

No, I didn't do any such thing.
Why are you trying to make this about me, instead of defending your bogus claims? Clearly you have the time to do so, if you wanted.

Second, every person has sin,

So Mary was a sinner.
Thanks for the admission.

Why do you deny Mary "justification".

I don't.
Bearing false witness is a sin.
You need to repent.
Again, why are you trying to make this about me?
Oh, it's so you don't have to prove your bogus claims.

Her immaculate conception

... is an unBiblical figment of your imagination.

is the only difference between you and her, she receives justification at conception.

UnBiblical.

But "all" in Romans most likely refers to "y'all", both Jew and gentile.

Nope.
It refers to every single human.

You never did answer the question did Elias sin?

Why don't you believe Paul?

Rom. 3:23 for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

So yes, that includes Elias.

Oops doesn't that make him an exception?

Of course not.

But why are you running away from your false claims about Mary, in order to change the subject and talk about Elias?

nope... the only church in town in the 1st century...

... was not the Romanist church.

Simply CLAIMING something doesn't auto-magically make it true.

you came along MUCH later.... man-made-- we were warned about that

Off-topic, as usual.
You can't defend your heretical church, so you have to try to attack mine.
That's the same thing the Mormons do.

Back