The RC Mary has Godly attributes?

It is really heart wrenching to see RCs posts and over and over again they show they do not understand what Jesus did for us, or the power of His grace through faith.
That it is. But they can not understand unless the Holy Spirit softens their hearts. Just like Pharaoh, they keep hardening their hearts, rejecting everything God has said in favor of what their church tells them.

--Rich

Unfortunately for Catholics, it IS True.

How can it be heresy to believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and God and Savior, and trust in Him only for eternal life?

Big whoop. Your CCC does not impress me, nor scare me one iota. It is chock full of false teachings. One of your popes declared being subject to the pope is necessary for salvation...where is that in the Bible? Also, your popes have declared believing in the 4 Marian dogmas is necessary for salvation. Yet, the first century church knew none of these dogmas, yet people managed to be saved without knowing or believing in them, simply by trusting in Jesus Christ as their Savior. Ergo, these dogmas are lies and false teachings, totally unnecessary.

Baloney. People are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, trusting in Him only for their salvation, without ever setting foot in your church. Such believers ARE His church!

So, it is utterly false that one must be a member of your church, the RCC, in order to be sanctified and justified. Don't Catholics ever read what Paul wrote in his epistles? Like here, from Romans 3:

See the bolded part? See anything about belonging to the RCC being necessary to be justified or sanctified?

And more:

See? Jesus is our sanctification! NOT membership in your heterodoxical church!
You are spot on Bonnie! In my own personal experience, the earliest indoctrination into the teachings of Roman Catholicism begins in the first grade within the RCC parochial school system. One of the first things that was taught beginning in 1st grade of course, was that God the Father was a spirit which meant that God did not have a body. He is invisible, but He could reveal Himself to man in visible form, as He did when He came to earth as Jesus Christ, the Son of God. To this point they were correct. But their hideous RCC indoctrination process then begins to submerge the children into their RCC false doctrines by teaching that after Jesus left this earth and went back to heaven, He then came back into the world again, in a body of flesh representing the 2nd Person of the Trinity, and manifesting Himself to the world as the man known as the Vicar of Jesus Christ on earth, commonly known as the Roman Catholic Pope, who rules as Jesus Christ, from his throne in Rome, Italy.

"The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ."

Sister Annunziata's

First Communion Catechism

Lesson #5 / #20
Page 26

Explanatory Text by Sister Annunziata, O.S.F.
Official text prepared from the revised edition of the Baltimore Catechism with simplifed explanations and illustrations.

You are spot on Bonnie! In my own personal experience, the earliest indoctrination into the teachings of Roman Catholicism begins in the first grade within the RCC parochial school system. One of the first things that was taught beginning in 1st grade of course, was that God the Father was a spirit which meant that God did not have a body. He is invisible, but He could reveal Himself to man in visible form, as He did when He came to earth as Jesus Christ, the Son of God. To this point they were correct. But their hideous RCC indoctrination process then begins to submerge the children into their RCC false doctrines by teaching that after Jesus left this earth and went back to heaven, He then came back into the world again, in a body of flesh representing the 2nd Person of the Trinity, and manifesting Himself to the world as the man known as the Vicar of Jesus Christ on earth, commonly known as the Roman Catholic Pope, who rules as Jesus Christ, from his throne in Rome, Italy.

Sister Annunziata's

First Communion Catechism

Lesson #5 / #20
Page 26

Explanatory Text by Sister Annunziata, O.S.F.
Official text prepared from the revised edition of the Baltimore Catechism with simplifed explanations and illustrations.
I remember we were told never to question priests.

What is it they are in disagreement about? Is it because I tend not to break fast until afternoon? Let's have some details, I'm not going to debate your boogeyman.

JoeT
Apparently, these men disagree with you about what Paul means in Romans about eternal life. We already proved to you by "regurgitating" the Bible, that Jesus Christ is our Sanctification. No membership in your particular church sanctifies us. Faith in Jesus Christ DOES.

Who confects the Eucharist? Anyone? Children?
Confects? No, not children. The ladies of the Altar Guild take care of putting the Elements together for Holy Communion, putting out the communal cloths, and also cleaning up everything after the services.

(I had to look up confect; never seen that word before except in "confection." :))

Last edited:
Apparently, these men disagree with you about what Paul means in Romans about eternal life. We already proved to you by "regurgitating" the Bible, that Jesus Christ is our Sanctification. No membership in your particular church sanctifies us. Faith in Jesus Christ DOES.
If it is so apparent these doctors and saints disagree with me, why not list out how I have failed to conform.

JoeT

I am not familiar with that quote, but I was taught effectively the same thing.

I was taught that the Pope is the infallible ruler of the Church, that his decisions cannot be judged by any man, that he is the leader of the Church, that he is the head of the body of Christ, and that he is Christ on Earth.

ONLY when I rejected those lies and opposed them did I ever hear Catholics tell me I was not taught that. My eyes were opened as to the cult like group I had come from.

One of the first things that was taught beginning in 1st grade of course, was that God the Father was a spirit which meant that God did not have a body. He is invisible, but He could reveal Himself to man in visible form,

Yes.
These would be theophanies, such as when Jacob wrestled God.

as He did when He came to earth as Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

This sounds like clear modalism.

Yep... An "alter Christus".

If it is so apparent these doctors and saints disagree with me, why not list out how I have failed to conform.

JoeT
Theo already did that, several times. He did it with the links in his post. Didn't you read them?

Post no. 16

The Bible disagrees with you, especially Paul's letters.

Back