the real conspiracy theory is atheism.

preacher4truth

I dont know. I was 7 years old, 8 years old, 9 years old. All I knew is that I must have done something wrong for Jesus to keep letting it happen.
No. That honestly never occurred to me.
Yes. I did. No. I did not.

But you again resort to blaming the victim. Not for the first time. And I'm sure not for the last.
You always try to make it my fault that...
A) I was raped.
And
B) Jesus did nothing to protect me from this.
Your actions here are nothing short of morally repugnant. A clear example of willful cowardice and malicious evil.
Once again you place yourself in the position of the pedophiles apologist and protector. Defending the indefensible.
My brother and I had a pervert from the Big Brother Association try that with each of us. Not getting into details, but we escaped, then reported him and he was thrown out.

Also was abandoned by parents at a young age, on the streets &c. Drunkard dad, no place to go, dropped us at a VOA. Got a job by lying about my age, and eventually got a GED and College degree.

None of this made me a victim, or bitter, but better. God's hand was in all of it, the good, the suffering, the bad. I have Job 2:10 and Romans 8:28ff to ponder as comfort in these things.

Mr Laurier

My brother and I had a pervert from the Big Brother Association try that with each of us. Not getting into details, but we escaped, then reported him and he was thrown out.

Also was abandoned by parents at a young age, on the streets &c. Drunkard dad, no place to go, dropped us at a VOA. Got a job by lying about my age, and eventually got a GED and College degree.

None of this made me a victim, or bitter, but better. God's hand was in all of it, the good, the suffering, the bad. I have Job 2:10 and Romans 8:28ff to ponder as comfort in these things.
I am sad that this happened to you.
Alas, it fails to address the problem. A religious fundamentalist trying to defend a pedophile ring.

SteveB

I dont know. I was 7 years old, 8 years old, 9 years old. All I knew is that I must have done something wrong for Jesus to keep letting it happen.
When I was that age, my parents were fighting like cats and dogs and had separated, and their birthday present to me for my 9th birthday was their divorce.

No. That honestly never occurred to me.
Yes. I did. No. I did not.
So, why is God to blame then?

But you again resort to blaming the victim. Not for the first time. And I'm sure not for the last.
You always try to make it my fault that...
A) I was raped.
And
B) Jesus did nothing to protect me from this.
No. That's what you need it to be.
I'm not blaming you at all.
I've met a number of people who were raped as children by family members who were catholic. Why would the crimes against them be their fault?
Hillary Clinton used that in her criminal law career to get the rapist off. The 12 year old girl was to blame. She wanted him to rape her.

So, your belief that he did nothing is why you hate him?

Your actions here are nothing short of morally repugnant. A clear example of willful cowardice and malicious evil.
Once again you place yourself in the position of the pedophiles apologist and protector. Defending the indefensible.
Sounds like you need to hate everyone who doesn't join you in your hate.
I'm not defending or justifying the crimes against you.
I'm just curious about how long do you plan on carrying your hatred with you.

Have you ever filed a criminal complaint about this?
I've been reading over the course of the years that there have been numerous reports of such things.

While I don't recall being raped by a priest in my childhood (I was never a catholic, so I didn't attend catholic church), there were a lot of things that happened to me as a child which I deemed unjust, unfair, immoral, etc....

At a certain point in my younger adulthood I came to the realization that I could destroy my own life without any help by continuing to hate those who did those things, or I could let them go and learn to enjoy my life.

Thus, I could have held myself hostage, demanding retribution and reparations for everything done to and against me.

Or, as God has explicitly stated he will give everyone, according to their actions/deeds, and will avenge us, I could give him the hatred and the pain I have lived with and then learn to live beyond the pain, and evils done against me.

So if you could actually get vindicated, just what would you say would satisfy your expectations?

Mr Laurier

Hillary Clinton used that in her criminal law career to get the rapist off. The 12 year old girl was to blame. She wanted him to rape her.
Lawyers are scum. Whether the field attracts scum, or creates scum, I do not know. Maybe both

SteveB

I have no expectations.
However to be allowed to be heard, would be nice.
Compensation would be nice.
Then why would you be here?
Why would you be somewhere that you're just preaching to the proverbial choir?

Why not go to the actual church where it occurred and talk to them?

SteveB

I think you fooled yourself.
The fact that I'm not wasting my life, ought to be your first clue
If you're here, ranting about God, and refuse to follow Jesus, you're wasting your life.

Considering that the ungodly will go to hell when they die, it seems to me that they can either come follow Jesus and escape the judgment due sin or go out and live however they please, because once death comes, all their attempts are done.
They'll spend their eternity in prison for their sin.