The real difference between conservatives and lefties

vibise

Conservatives want deregulation in order to increase profits. Dumping toxic waste is cheaper than safe disposal methods.

Lefties recognize that unregulated companies can be a danger to others.

Without regulations, workplaces, food, water, and air are unsafe as well as products sold to consumers. And the people that suffer often have little recourse.
Without regulations, the Cuyahoga River caught fire 13 times.

Authentic Nouveau

Conservatives want deregulation in order to increase profits. Dumping toxic waste is cheaper than safe disposal methods.

Without regulations, workplaces, food, water, and air are unsafe as well as products sold to consumers. And the people that suffer often have little recourse.
Central planning brown shirts.

Yakuda

Conservatives want to regulate the government.

Lefties want to regulate their neighbors.

Can anyone reasonably dispute that?
Not anyone with a functional brain.

You are better than me though because I would have answered much differently

Conservatives preserve while leftist destroy. The left destroys all it touches.

Thistle

Not anyone with a functional brain.

You are better than me though because I would have answered much differently

Conservatives preserve while leftist destroy. The left destroys all it touches.
That's good too. Quite descriptive.

glenlogie

People who work for the government are 100 times smarter than everybody else, according to you.

BMS

Actually I think the traditional differences between left and right have been eclipsed by woke extremist ideology. Look how many leftists and liberals are now vilified by the woke.

Truth7t7

You mean President Trump put tariffs on the worlds biggest polluter "China" while Joe and Hunter Biden have been receiving back door payoffs from "China"

You mean Nancy Pelosi, with her husband illegally investing in "China" in violation if congressional protocol

You mean the millions of Chinese Uyghur people that are tortured, imprisoned, and killed in China while Biden does nothing

Your a liberal, and dont care about the world's pollution, living humans, or the truth

Last edited:

Truth7t7

If Covid has taught us anything it's that unregulated lefties are a danger to others.
That's an understatement, this Covid plandemic has really shown the Leftist true colors, the desire for total control, and they will lie, steal, cheat, to obtain it, in total disregard of anyone in their way

wiseones2cents

Conservatives want to regulate the government.

Lefties want to regulate their neighbors.

Can anyone reasonably dispute that?
LOL. I think it's more complicated than that.

Some government regulations are needed and some government regulations are designed by lobbyists to deter competition.

Most lefties want equal rights(woman, blacks, gays, immigrants)

But as far as the right and left party politicians? They both want MONEY! They dont care about all that other stuff!

The republicans like to rack up the debt, and the democrat's like to tax tax tax. But they are both stealing.

Yakuda

LOL. I think it's more complicated than that.

Some government regulations are needed and some government regulations are designed by lobbyists to deter competition.

Most lefties want equal rights(woman, blacks, gays, immigrants)

But as far as the right and left party politicians? They both want MONEY! They dont care about all that other stuff!

The republicans like to rack up the debt, and the democrat's like to tax tax tax. But they are both stealing.
I call bull on the leftist want equal rights

wiseones2cents

I call bull on the leftist want equal rights
The leftist voters like blacks, women , gays and immigrants? Of course many vote democratic because it is perceived(not necessarily true) that the Democratic party is protecting their rights. They do give alot of lip service to these groups.

The democratic party, is another story. All they want is MONEY!

Yakuda

The leftist voters like blacks, women , gays and immigrants? Of course many vote democratic because it is perceived(not necessarily true) that the Democratic party is protecting their rights. They do give alot of lip service to these groups.

The democratic party, is another story. All they want is MONEY!
The left couldn't care less about anyone of those groups.

wiseones2cents

The left couldn't care less about anyone of those groups.
But the leftist party pretends to. Just like the right pretends to cater to the Christians. You think the right cares about you? Look at all the RINO's coming out of the woodworks!

They are all about the benjamins....

wiseones2cents

People are being pushed in front of trains and the cops are wasting their time arresting nine-year-old for mask violations? The insane left.
Man if I lived in America I'd be mobilizing a revolution. This is getting out of hand, world wide.

I tried to set up an INFO WARS CANADA on Facebook and the page and my account associated with it got shut down PERMANENTLY!!