The real Jesus

keiw

Psalm 45:7-- You have loved righteousness and you hated wickedness, That is why God, your God has anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your partners.( angels)-- see Jesus has a God.
Hebrews 1:3-4--He(Jesus() is the reflection( image) of glory, and the exact representation of his( God) very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power, and after he had made a purification for our sins, he sat down on the right hand of the majesty in lofty places.--4) So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs( angels)---((((( see if God didnt make Jesus name above all other names( not including God) then he would be equal to the angels.
The bible is clear--Jesus has a God like us and the angels--the very first being created= the firstborn of all creation. He tells you all at Prov 8 but you do not know him because your translations are filled with errors by satans will to mislead all to not enter Gods kingdom. By the religion that came out of Rome centuries ago to fit false council teachings. Satan is blinding you-2Cor 4:4

Yes -- The God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and said sent him and he could do noting without his God who did send him, the One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16 is the One these who worship a man as a god instead of this One of Spirit this is the One they do not know and has made substitution for and has made their own gods in place of.

Jesus has a God but he also is God. This truth is clearly taught in John 1:1.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus has a God but he also is God. This truth is clearly taught in John 1:1.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Actually in Greek in the second line God is called-Ho Theos= The God. Plain Theos is in the last line, clearly showing a difference, a god small g is correct. Many translations in history used a god in the last line or was divine. All rejected by trinity clergys because truth exposes them as false . They cannot have that.

Yes -- The God Jesus prayed to and obeyed and said sent him and he could do noting without his God who did send him, the One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16 is the One these who worship a man as a god instead of this One of Spirit this is the One they do not know and has made substitution for and has made their own gods in place of.
Yes, because Jesus teaches at John 17:3 one must know the one who sent him=Father as the only true God and know Jesus to get eternal life. So satan has blinded the eyes of the unbelievers who are being mislead( 2 Cor 4:4)- by these teachers-2Cor 11:12-15

Everything I read in the Bible pertains to me and who I Am. I am that I am because of He who is in me. Adam was who he was because of He who was in him. Gen 3:22. Abraham was who he was because of He who was in him. Moses was who He was because of He who was in him.
Jesus was who hew was because of He who was in him, Matt 3:16. 120 in an upper Rome became as I am because of He who was in them.

The book is not just about who these people were, it is written that you may compare your own life with the One Who was in all of these. If one is any different from the same as these then one is not of Him to be as He is at all. But once one see Him as He is as these did, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. You will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, you will have His same mind, Spirit, and will walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following. You will be as I Am and I do not think very many knows who who I Am is from lack in being as I Am yourself in which He commands of us if we are to be in Him and He in you as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17. Not very many actually follow Jesus to the Father to be as I Am.

DO you know who I Am is? Man is the temple of Him, and doesnt come with observation as Jesus was clear that the kingdom of God is within you, Luke 17:20-21 and said that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me for God is a Spirit not a man of flesh.

God simply is Love and either you are like Him or you are not. SO simple yet man in his beliefs and intellectual studies has made God so complicated that I dont even think they believe what they teach of Him and only speculate about Him from lack in having His same mind, Spirit, of Love. Holy Love or Holy mind, which simply is Love as Jesus and these others had of God in themselves.

If one will note, Gods Spirit came to all of these, and Jesus was introduced to God and His heaven in Matt 3:16 where it all was opened to him as well as it was in these others and all today who receives the same from God Himself. One cant know God at all without Him manifest in you as He was in these. Not Even Jesus could escape this fact. Matt 3:16.

Are you a Jehovah's Witness? That is how their New World Translation translates John 1:1.

There were a few translations in history with a god, or was divine in the last line at John 1:1
1822-- a NT translation comparing the Greek to English had a god. Of course those translations were rejected by trinity clergys, it exposes them as false religion. Their translations teach 2 different gods because they are altered versions of Gods truth.

Everything I read in the Bible pertains to me and who I Am. I am that I am because of He who is in me. Adam was who he was because of He who was in him. Gen 3:22. Abraham was who he was because of He who was in him. Moses was who He was because of He who was in him.
Jesus was who hew was because of He who was in him, Matt 3:16. 120 in an upper Rome became as I am because of He who was in them.

The book is not just about who these people were, it is written that you may compare your own life with the One Who was in all of these. If one is any different from the same as these then one is not of Him to be as He is at all. But once one see Him as He is as these did, ye shall be like Him as well. 1 John 3. You will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, you will have His same mind, Spirit, and will walk in it as He walks in it with the same signs following. You will be as I Am and I do not think very many knows who who I Am is from lack in being as I Am yourself in which He commands of us if we are to be in Him and He in you as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17. Not very many actually follow Jesus to the Father to be as I Am.

DO you know who I Am is? Man is the temple of Him, and doesnt come with observation as Jesus was clear that the kingdom of God is within you, Luke 17:20-21 and said that Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone as you see me for God is a Spirit not a man of flesh.

God simply is Love and either you are like Him or you are not. SO simple yet man in his beliefs and intellectual studies has made God so complicated that I dont even think they believe what they teach of Him and only speculate about Him from lack in having His same mind, Spirit, of Love. Holy Love or Holy mind, which simply is Love as Jesus and these others had of God in themselves.

If one will note, Gods Spirit came to all of these, and Jesus was introduced to God and His heaven in Matt 3:16 where it all was opened to him as well as it was in these others and all today who receives the same from God Himself. One cant know God at all without Him manifest in you as He was in these. Not Even Jesus could escape this fact. Matt 3:16.

Hebrew scholars say there is no i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that statement. Translated in error only found in trinity translations. To mislead.

Hebrew scholars say there is no i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that statement. Translated in error only found in trinity translations. To mislead.
Agreed.

There were a few translations in history with a god, or was divine in the last line at John 1:1
1822-- a NT translation comparing the Greek to English had a god. Of course those translations were rejected by trinity clergys, it exposes them as false religion. Their translations teach 2 different gods because they are altered versions of Gods truth.
Only those who understand Jesus isn't God...are saved.

Only those who understand Jesus isn't God...are saved.

Those living now to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved) Matt 7:21. Many understand Jesus is not God on earth, yet serve false gods or no god. This is true God-John 4:22-24= Jehovah.

Those living now to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( be saved) Matt 7:21. Many understand Jesus is not God on earth, yet serve false gods or no god. This is true God-John 4:22-24= Jehovah.
The true God came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He really is and all of His heaven to that man just as He does in all humans who has, or will, receive Him as Jesus did.

The true God came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He really is and all of His heaven to that man just as He does in all humans who has, or will, receive Him as Jesus did.

Yes his Father-The one Jesus says is the only true God at John 17:3-- Most will not believe Jesus over translating errors, it is sad.

Yes his Father-The one Jesus says is the only true God at John 17:3-- Most will not believe Jesus over translating errors, it is sad.
I agree they do not follow Jesus they make Jesus follow them instead.
These do not believe Jesus that the kingdom o God doesnt come with observation but is within you, Luke 17:20-21.
They do not believe Jesus to be ye therefore perfect even as tour Father in heaven is perfect. To them that is impossible flat out rejecting the ways of Jesus and cant even see it.
They do not believe Jesus that God came to Jesus by His Spirit and opened up who He is and His heaven to that man in Matt 3:16. These cant relate to the same way of God in themselves at all.
They do not believe 1 John 3 where God comes and takes away the sins of this world and we who are born of God cannot sin because we are born of Him, V9. Just ask them if they are a sinner and see who they are of. 1 John 3:8 is very clear who these are of.
They do not believe that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3
They do not believe Jesus that in that day ye shall ask Jesus noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you.
They do not believe Jesus prayer to his God in John 17 for God to be in you and you be in Him as one as Jesus was in Him and He was in Jesus as one.
They do not believe Jesus that the same signs shall follow them who do receive from God the power of His Spirit at work in them.
They do not believe Jesus when he said Spirit does not have flesh and bone as you see me.
And it is obvious these cant comprehend that Spirit = mind and the state of it.

The antichrist doesnt believe any of this that Jesus teaches to be like him in the Father who is God.

These do not know the One Jesus prayed to, they do not know the one Jesus obeyed, they do not believe that Jesus was a child of God and His son and his Father sent him as example and teacher for what it is to be in the Father yourself and walk as He walks in it from lack in being a child of God these;ves, they are children of iniquity, lack in being as He is. These cant relate to man became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22, even Adam became like Him and they accuse Adam for being the sinner that they are when in fact Adam learned the same knowledge of God when he ate of His Spirit that Jesus did in Matt 3:16.

These has made their own rules for their religious and only use the name of Jesus in actual abuse to justify their ignorance from lack in receiving in themselves that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. These cannot relate to that change from the laws of the temple he once taught in to walking in the Spirit of God starting in Matt 3:16 for Jesus and started in Adam in Gen 3:22 the same.

And I agree with you that is sad for these never will see God in their current state of religion. All they know about a god is the creeds of man and the laws established by man to regulate their beliefs.

Now we will hear from these how blasphemous these ways of Jesus and his God is.

Last edited:
The bible is clear--Jesus has a God like us and the angels

The created angels are not to worship us, but they do worship Jesus because He is God.

The Watchtower: when referring to the glorified Jesus in the invisible heavens in the presence of the holy angels, the New World Translation makes a change and renders pros·ky·neʹo as applied to him by the English word "worship." (Heb. 1:6) This is properly and consistently done. This Greek verb occurs only twice in the book of Hebrews, here at Hebrews 1:6 and at Hebrews 11:21 where Jacob is described as worshiping Jehovah God: “By faith Jacob, when about to die, blessed each of the sons of Joseph and worshiped [pros·ky·neʹo] leaning upon the top of his staff.” (NW; referring to Genesis 47:31, where the LXX also uses pros·ky·neʹo) So in the book of Hebrews pros·ky·neʹo is both times rendered “worship” and the angels of God are instructed to "worship" the glorified Jesus. (Questions From Readers, May 15, 1954, page 318)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1954369

To whom do the pronouns in boldface above refer to?
God.

The message is to all who are not like God to receive from God as Jesus was like Him, Adam became like Him Gen 3:22, Abraham became like Him. Moses became like Him, Jesus became like Him, Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room became like Him.

How did these become like Him? How do you become like Him?

Him = Spirit and that Spirit = Love for God is a Spirit and God is Love, and Spirit = mind, and either you have the mind of Christ, which is to be anointed of God to have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

Him = the One Jesus received in Matt 3:16 where He opens all of who He is and His heaven in that man. We are no different from the same. Some receive from Him as Jesus did and some never will because of their own beliefs for a god.

Back