The reason: US Christians <---> ******

DeSanto

Why do you trust that Trump was up at all?

Why are you trusting CNN's vote count right up to the point where Trump started losing ground to Biden?
Trump didn’t just “start losing ground”. He had a certain amount of votes one minute and then the next minute *poof* a lot of those votes magically went away.

So, I ask you...

Why do YOU trust CNN since they have chosen to ignore this phenomenon and pretend it didn’t even happen?

Electric Skeptic

It did.

There is a reasonable explanation. You just refuse to believe it.
No, there is a reasonable explanation that you refuse to believe.

A world-wide scam involving thousands of people including international agencies, Republican senators, Republican-appointed (including Trump-appointed) judges ant the FBI is not a reasonable explanation.

DeSanto

No, there is a reasonable explanation that you refuse to believe.

A world-wide scam involving thousands of people including international agencies, Republican senators, Republican-appointed (including Trump-appointed) judges ant the FBI is not a reasonable explanation.
I was thinking a little more like programming software with algorithms and scripts... stuff like that. Back in 2006, when it was done in Venezuela, our trusted news sources knew all about it. Nowadays... they play stupid.

Whateverman

It wasn’t just on cnn... genius. 🙄
You cited CNN, genius.

You cited a video of CNN's vote count for ****** dropping precipitously, as evidence of a fraudulent election. If you didn't mean to cite CNN as evidence for your silly conspiracy theories, maybe you shouldn't have.

DeSanto

You cited CNN, genius.
You cited a video of CNN's vote count for ****** dropping precipitously, as evidence of a fraudulent election. If you didn't mean to cite CNN as evidence for your silly conspiracy theories, maybe you shouldn't have.
Hello??? I cited cnn because it’s a source that YOU trust.

Yet you still refuse to believe

Electric Skeptic

I was thinking a little more like programming software with algorithms and scripts... stuff like that. Back in 2006, when it was done in Venezuela, our trusted news sources knew all about it. Nowadays... they play stupid.
None of that changes what I said. Thousands of people including international agencies, Republican senators, Republican-appointed (including Trump-appointed) judges and the FBI would have to be involved and going along with this fraud. Are you seriously claiming that this is the case?

DeSanto

That's stupid. If it's a source I trust, then I trust the turnaround as well.

Didn't think this one through, didja?
Well, if they had control over the counting software and could just put up whatever numbers they wanted, which is not the case, but if that were the case... then that would mean they PURPOSELY took thousands of Trump votes away right there on national television for all to see.

Why would they do that? Why would the most trusted name in news purposely do something that would create so much doubt in the election?

I’m guessing you didn’t think that one all the way through either...

Bottom line:
You saw the votes disappear... and you have no valid explanation for it.

DeSanto

None of that changes what I said. Thousands of people including international agencies, Republican senators, Republican-appointed (including Trump-appointed) judges and the FBI would have to be involved and going along with this fraud. Are you seriously claiming that this is the case?
Look, I don’t claim to know everything that’s going on here... but I know something is very wrong. And it’s been wrong long before Trump came into the picture.

I don’t think it's thousands of people, no. But I do think there are some very powerful, very dangerous, let’s call them “enemies of the State” (foreign and domestic) that have been able to infiltrate and install assets into key positions in our government (and other institutions) over the corse of many years, and have managed to compromise politicians, judges etc, using a lot of money, a lot of blackmail, and probably a lot of fear and intimidation to steer our country onto a very, let’s say, unAmerican path.

Think Awan? Remember him? The Pakistani guy that had access to every single democrat politicians computers and passwords? What do you really think he was doing with that information? And what about the Chinese spy that drove Senator Feinstein around for twenty years? Or the Harvard professor that was caught working under the table for China? Those are just a couple examples of what I’m talking about.

But that’s just crazy conspiracy theories, right? That kind of stuff could never happen in America, right???

Edit to add:

Oh wow! You really can’t make this stuff up. Literally right after posting this I saw a report that just came out 19 hours ago from Axios...

THIS^^^^

This is exactly what I’m talking about!

Are you getting it now?

Last edited:

Whateverman

Well, if they had control over the counting software and could just put up whatever numbers they wanted, which is not the case, but if that were the case... then that would mean they PURPOSELY took thousands of Trump votes away right there on national television for all to see.

Why would they do that? Why would the most trusted name in news purposely do something that would create so much doubt in the election?

I’m guessing you didn’t think that one all the way through either...
Considering that the results of the election as they stand right now will continue to stand, and that Biden will assume the office of the presidency on January 20, and that ****** likely will head home for Christmas and never return to the white house before his time is up - I'm satisfied that I've thought about this more than you have.

You people have been living on nothingburgers for so long; why don't you try a salad?

mica

Considering that the results of the election as they stand right now will continue to stand, and that Biden will assume the office of the presidency on January 20, and that ****** likely will head home for Christmas and never return to the white house before his time is up - I'm satisfied that I've thought about this more than you have.

You people have been living on nothingburgers for so long; why don't you try a salad?
are you in the US? a voter here? TX filed suit against the other states in question and it goes to the Supreme court of the US. Ballot processing in the majority of those states in question was in violation of their state election laws. that's a violation of the US constitution.

wherever you are you shouldn't watch / listen to CNN to get the truth of news in the US.
Biden can hardly get a coherent sentence out.... and his 'rallies' drew maybe 50 people at the most. one 'rally' Obama did for Biden had about 50 people show up.
Biden had to read a reply from a prompter to answer a student who asked him a question.

He can't take (or answer) even 1 serious / difficult question.

Trump has more energy in a finger nail than Biden has in his whole body / mind.

Furion

It’s not! It literally showed Trump losing thousands of votes in the blink of an eye... why would I consider that credible? Why would YOU???

What is credible? We saw it happen.

We 👏 Saw 👏 It 👏
You can’t deny it.

You can’t ignore it.

You can’t explain it.

It happened.

Gaslighting is what you would call that posters methods. Full of gas and only lighting his own way.

Whateverman

TX filed suit against the other states in question and it goes to the Supreme court of the US.
Not automatically, no. The SCOTUS gets to decide whether to hear it or not.

Ballot processing in the majority of those states in question was in violation of their state election laws. that's a violation of the US constitution.
That's the plaintiff's interpretation, and not an interpretation shared by a single court in the US yet.

Biden can hardly get a coherent sentence out....
He speaks better than our so-called president does - and this has nothing to do with the fact that as it stands, Biden will assume the office of the presidency on January 20. ****** has lost almost every lawsuit his legal team has filed; none of his supposed evidence of "massive voter fraud" has been found credible enough to alter the results of the election; Sydney Powel's "kraken" is 100% USDA Grade Nothingburger.

DeSanto

TX filed suit against the other states in question and it goes to the Supreme court of the US. Ballot processing in the majority of those states in question was in violation of their state election laws. that's a violation of the US constitution.
Supreme Court Justices can be compromised too.

Just saying...