The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

If my confidence and faith in the very word of GOD is considered to be arrogance by you: SO BE IT!!
Anyone can quote a few difficult verses from some of the most obscure prophecies and pretend they know what they relate to, but my bible commentaries tell me those prophecies were fulfilled during the OT era, or that they presage the New Jerusalem.

Nice to have met you.

The Cross paid for much more than some realize.
I am glad for that...

(now, where is that Ignore function)
Why is it that the posters on the prophecy board are all so arrogant? I think I know why: for you, it's about superior gnosis: a modern form of gnosticism, such as that arrogant know-it-all John Nelson Darby practised, who excommunicated the brethren in their droves and who couldn't tolerate dissent in any respect. Not having much success in England, he went to the USA and converted many to his prophecy cult.

There is soon coming a day in which your arrogance will be brought low and your pride humbled. That is what Isaiah 2:17 is telling me. I look forward to the day in which you find me in heaven and admit that you were wrong.
Well, it is a very light thing unto me that someone as totally confused as you are would call me arrogant and only because I have shown right from the the text that both Mountains and tall Trees and such things as this are not to be taken literally but rather as spiritual symbolism of a much deeper meaning.

Like I said, John the Baptist used these same figures of trees, mountains and valleys and it is even obvious to people like you, that he wasn't speaking of literal trees, mountains or valleys, at at least I would hope that you are not taking them to be literal.
The same thought goes for you too.

You better get it through your head soon, that there isn't going to be any pre trib rapture to deliver you from the trouble that is soon coming nor will there be a 1000 literal year extra to this age reign of Christ on this earth over Jews that had this whole age betwen the cross and right up until Jesus returns to repent and turn back to God and receive their Messiah and King Jesus Christ.

Both of these doctrines aret totally false and I can prove that they are right from scripture also, or why do you think that Paul writing about the future resurrection in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 and picking back up in verse 51-58, told us that the last enemy to be destroyed is death?

What would it mean for those Christians that haven't died yet if Jesus put death under his feet and did away with it for believers, that shouldn't be that hard for you to understand, should it?

You will also notice that Paul called this "the end" when Jesus shall deliver up the Kingsom of his saints to God even the Father after he has done away with all enemies first and then the last enemy of death for believers still alive and waiting for his return, bingo, this is the rapture following the resurrection and it is as clear as the noon day sun also.

If my confidence and faith in the very word of GOD is considered to be arrogance by you: SO BE IT!!
If you think what I showed from the actual scriptures is funny, just wait until you are in the thick of what is about to happen and there is no pre trib rapture to deliver you out of it, for then you will either repent of your false doctrine and accept the truth or you will go down with the rest of those who also reject the truth of God.

By the way, I can assure you that anyone who believes that they are trusting in God's grace to save them when they still hold to false doctrines, is deceiving themselves and that is why John said this, "for the law came by Moses but grace and truth comes by Jesus Christ".

Did you get that, it isn't just grace alone but it has to be both grace and the truth?

For you cannot have the true grace of God if you are stubbornly holding to false doctrines even after having them exposed to be false from the word as they were by the passages that I gave you from the scriptures, so you best think on that very seriously.

For you cannot have the true grace of God if you are stubbornly holding to false doctrines even after having them exposed to be false from the word as they were by the passages that I gave you from the scriptures, so you best think on that very seriously
Right back at ya. Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. I suggest that you tread carefully.

Right back at ya. Whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. I suggest that you tread carefully.
Wow, I can see by how many replies that you have made to mine that I have upset you deeply with the truth and that is also why I am going to leave you to it and let you fester in it.

It is also obvious that you cannot refute what I gave you from the actual scriptures either and that is why all you are doing now in your many replies, is exposing your childishness and lack of substance instead.

It is also obvious that you cannot refute what I gave you from the actual scriptures either and that is why all you are doing now in your many replies, is exposing your childishness and lack of substance instead.
Why waste my time? You guys thread are dead set on reading what you want into the Scriptures rather than understanding them as they are written. In the end, the Scriptures will be validated and you will be proven wrong.

Why waste my time? You guys thread are dead set on reading what you want into the Scriptures rather than understanding them as they are written. In the end, the Scriptures will be validated and you will be proven wrong.
That is a good question, so why are you wasting your time then?

For that is all that you have been doing with your childish replies instead of getting down to the business of proving me wrong and which you really can't do and you know you can't either but instead you are accusing me of what you are doing yourself and that is reading into scripture what it doesn't reveal.

Like two comings of Jesus, one secret for your unsupported by scripture pre trib rapture and one public and visible where all eyes see Jesus coming in the clouds and also an extra to this age 1000 literal year Kingdom for Jews and based only on one chapter in the Bible and from the Book of Revelation which is highly symbolic and for a good reason also.

You need to read Paul's words in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-4 and then also read Peters words about the same event in 2 Peter 3:10-12 and ask your self this, how could there possibly be a time out for an extra to this age 1000 literal year on this earth after the day of the Lord begins with sudden destruction and ends with this present heaven and earth being destroyed by fire.

How are you going to fit that supposed 1000 literal years Kingdom for the Jews of peace and safety in between all of that destrution that ends with this heaven and earth being purged by fire?

Notice also that both Paul and Peter are speaking of the same single Day of the Lord and Jesus used this term to speak of his coming also and Paul tells us how it will begin with sudden destruction and that none of the ungodly will escape and Peter tells us how it will end in the destruction of this present heaven and earth.

So then, where is this extra to this age literal 1000 year Kingsom for the Jews to be had, for this old heaven and earth will not be here and there will be no mortal life ending with a war and more death in the new heaven and new earth either, so you need to think that over real carefully.

Back