The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

O no, who really received a deadly wound by the Sword in one of the seven heads and did live was not Israel, but the Beast of sea, in fact a Gentilic Beast (sea means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues). By the way, this prophecy will still fulfill in days to come, it did not fulfilled yet, understand?
And who will heal the mortal wound of the satanic Beast of sea is the own Dragon. How and when? When the Dragon give to Beast of sea his Power, and his Throne in Israel, and great Authority, as is written in Revelation 13:v.2.

Revelation 13:v.2
- And the Beast which I saw (the Beast of sea-actually a Gentilic Beast) was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. Then his deadly wound will be healed: and all the world wondered after the Beast. And they -the world- will worship the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast -to the Beast of sea- : and they will worship the Beast, saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? (Well, who is able to make WAR against the Beast and the Dragon is the archangel Michael-Revelation 12:v.7 to 12.

Revelation 13:v.5-7 -

5 And there was given unto him -unto the Beast of sea enthroned in Jerusalem by the Dragon- a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (the court which is without the temple it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they -the Gentiles- tread under foot forty and two months -Revelation 11:v.2)

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.Ephesians 1:v.3)
7 And it was given unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them:

Now see: Looking to the reverse of the sequence of kingdoms in the verse above-Revelation 13:v.2- , also we can sea the roots of the Beast of sea, and the reverse of the verse we read as follows:
And the Beast which I saw his mouth was as the mouth of a lion; and his feet were as the feet of a bear; and he was like unto a leopard (read Daniel 7:v.3-6); and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority (Daniel 7:v.7-8 and 11-12 and 15 to 28). Scriptures explain Scriptures. Take a look.
The Israeli goverment whom the Israelis have chosen to rule over them after rejecting Christ, has over 300 nuclear warheads to destroy anyone who tries to take its property.

You might want to rethink your believes and deal with reality first.
The Samson option would destroy all its enemies and its own people and land.

Last edited:
The Israeli goverment whom the Israelis have chosen to rule over them after rejecting Christ, has over 300 nuclear warheads to destroy anyone who tries to take its property.

You might want to rethink your believes and deal with reality first.
The Samson option would destroy all its enemies and its own people and land.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Your thinking is from a human perspective, a tumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.

My Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Only and only a remant of Israel will be saved, i.e. 144000, 12000 of each tribe. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? The Word is GOD, GOD is a devouring fire. M y LORD said: Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Your thinking is from a human perspective, a tumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.

My Lord JESUS left very clear, saying: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Only and only a remant of Israel will be saved, i.e. 144000, 12000 of each tribe. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? The Word is GOD, GOD is a devouring fire. M y LORD said: Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Funny you mention the 144000 since they are the ones with the name of their father written in their foreheads. After all, they are the ones who overcome, they did not worship the beast, or its image, nor did they recieve its mark. They shall live and reign with Christ for 1000 years.

Rev 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Yes, they shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land just as isaiah had prophecied.

Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

So many gentiles claim they shall reign with Christ, even though scripture shows its israel that reigns over the nations.It's the 144000 that have to deal with the beast on the home front.

Last edited:
Funny you mention the 144000 since they are the ones with the name of their father written in their foreheads. After all, they are the ones who overcome, they did not worship the beast, or its image, nor did they recieve its mark. They shall live and reign with Christ for 1000 years.

Rev 3:12
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
You forget that in addition to the 144,000 who were sealed from Israel, there is a great multitude, which no man can number, OF ALL NATIONS, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, they will be stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands, crying with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. JESUS said: Matthew 5:v.5 - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. And Revelation 5:v.10 says: And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. These were redeemed to GOD by thy blood of JESUS, they are out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation-Revelation 12:v.10-12 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18. Take a look.

Yes, they shall rule over the nations in the Lord's land just as isaiah had prophecied.
In fact who will rule over the nations is the Lord JESUS, and the 144000 will be ruled by the King of kings, and LORD of lords, understand? In the other hand, a multitude of the Jews (millions of them) will be deceived by the false messiah, a false lamb as said JESUS(John 5:v.43-47), in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, future ruler of Israel and the main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism, and he spake as a Dragon. Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -in Jerusalem- , shewing himself that he is God.

Well, GOD shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish (multitudes will perish); because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved, and that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

So many gentiles claim they shall reign with Christ, even though scripture shows its israel that reigns over the nations.It's the 144000 that have to deal with the beast on the home front.
Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective.
From now on there will be a battle against three unclean spirits like frogs - Revelation 16:v.13-15:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of theBbeast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief.

Be careful or then get ready

You forget that in addition to the 144,000 who were sealed from Israel, there is a great multitude, which no man can number, OF ALL NATIONS, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, they will be stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands, crying with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. JESUS said: Matthew 5:v.5 - Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. And Revelation 5:v.10 says: And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. These were redeemed to GOD by thy blood of JESUS, they are out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation-Revelation 12:v.10-12 and Revelation 11:v.15 to 18. Take a look.

In fact who will rule over the nations is the Lord JESUS, and the 144000 will be ruled by the King of kings, and LORD of lords, understand? In the other hand, a multitude of the Jews (millions of them) will be deceived by the false messiah, a false lamb as said JESUS(John 5:v.43-47), in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, the MAN of sin, son of perdition, future ruler of Israel and the main guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism, and he spake as a Dragon. Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God -in Jerusalem- , shewing himself that he is God.

Well, GOD shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish (multitudes will perish); because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved, and that they all might be damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective.
From now on there will be a battle against three unclean spirits like frogs - Revelation 16:v.13-15:
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of theBbeast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief.

Be careful or then get ready
I didn't forget the great multitude from the nations. I said israel shall rule over the nations. That's who I was talking about.

As for this false Messiah you dreamed up. He's not in the Bible. What is in the Bible is the Israeli goverment. Its who israel has chosen to serve and as it is written. He shall make them his slaves.

I'd bet Benjamin Netanyahu has his mark in the right hands or foreheads in the next few years.

So many gentiles claim they shall reign with Christ, even though scripture shows its israel that reigns over the nations
That is because we Christians are the Israelites of God. The Jews have cursed and rejected themselves. Galatians 6:14-16
I'd bet Benjamin Netanyahu has his mark in the right hands or foreheads in the next few years.
If I was a betting man, I could make money out of you.
Explain why God would call a person who has rejected His Son; His faithful believer?

That is because we Christians are the Israelites of God. The Jews have cursed and rejected themselves. Galatians 6:14-16

Explain why God would call a person who has rejected His Son; His faithful believer?
Your not of the twelve tribes of Israel. You are of the nations.
As for God calling the 144000 Israelites. God can chose who he wishes. He's God and your not. Live with it.

Isaiah 48:20
Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians! Announce this with shouts of joy and proclaim it. Send it out to the ends of the earth; say, “The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob.”

You act as though God is not able to call his people out of Babylon. That he cant redeem Israel.
Just because you couldn't do this doesn't mean God can't. And you ask why he would call Israel out if Babylon? Here's your answer.

Isaiah 48:11
For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.

You act as though God is not able to call his people out of Babylon. That he cant redeem Israel.
That is because Jewish Israel will be virtually destroyed and only a remnant will survive. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Romans 9:27

It will be the people of the ten Northern tribes, who are now the Christian peoples, who get redeemed. Read Jeremiah 12:14-16 for the details.

That is because Jewish Israel will be virtually destroyed and only a remnant will survive. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Romans 9:27

It will be the people of the ten Northern tribes, who are now the Christian peoples, who get redeemed. Read Jeremiah 12:14-16 for the details.
144000 is a remnant.
And no,its not a northern people who get redeemed. It is literally the Israelites who do not take the mark of the beast, nor do they worship the beast or its image.
They are redeemed. Your problem is you can't stop looking in the mirror long enough to realize your not that special.
Try going to Israel and walking in Christ's footsteps. Do what he did for 3. 5 years and testify of him and let's see how you do.

Mathew 10:23
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

If you won't at least try it, then don't compare yourself with those that do it.Jesus is speaking to those who do it right here in this verse.

Luke 21:28
When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Last edited:
144000 is a remnant.
Of the tribe of Judah; 12, 000 Of the tribe of Benjamin - 12,000.
So, just 24.000 people of Jewish Israel will be part of the 144,000. They and all the rest are Christian people; from every tribe, race, nation and language.

You need to try to understand what the Prophets actually said, instead of your opinions.

Of the tribe of Judah; 12, 000 Of the tribe of Benjamin - 12,000.
So, just 24.000 people of Jewish Israel will be part of the 144,000. They and all the rest are Christian people; from every tribe, race, nation and language.

You need to try to understand what the Prophets actually said, instead of your opinions.
I know what the scripture says. And in all there will be 144000 of the tribes of Israel which you are not one.
I also understand that they overcome the beast, and do not worship the beast or his image or recieve his mark. They shall reign with Christ in the land promised to Abraham's seed. They shall reign over those of the nations which survive the great tribulation.
And they do exactly what you would not. Follow the Lamb where ever he goes. You ready to walk in Christ's footsteps and preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel? Are you ready to warn them of the destruction that is coming? Or are you not a watchman of Israel?

You ready to take up a cross in the land of the beast?

Mathew 15:24
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Last edited:
I know what the scripture says. And in all there will be 144000 of the tribes of Israel which you are not one.
I also understand that they overcome the beast, and do not worship the beast or his image or recieve his mark. They shall reign with Christ in the land promised to Abraham's seed. They shall reign over those of the nations which survive the great tribulation.
And they do exactly what you would not. Follow the Lamb where ever he goes. You ready to walk in Christ's footsteps and preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel? Are you ready to warn them of the destruction that is coming? Or are you not a watchman of Israel?

You ready to take up a cross in the land of the beast?

There won't be a future Millennial Kingdom on this earth, where ethnic Jews rule as you suggest

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, "Dissolving" this earth by fire (The End)

There won't be a future Millennial Kingdom on this earth, where ethnic Jews rule as you suggest

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, "Dissolving" this earth by fire (The End)
Not according to the revelation of Jesus christ which God gave to him to show his servants.
According to revelation, Christ comes during the war of Armegeddon in which the kingdom of the beast is destroyed by fire. Then those who did not worship the beast or its image or recieve its mark live and reign with Christ in his kingdom for 1000 years. After the 1000 years has been fulfilled, Gog and a great host Invade the land promised to Christ and they are all destroyed by fire. Christ and the saints are not destroyed but the world is. Then there will be a new heaven and a new earth.

All that is in Revelation and it all coresponds to Ezekiel 37-39.
Your not forced to believe Ezekiel or revelation, but you should respect those that do and stop arguing that they are false prophecies.

Gal 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

You should believe God as Abraham did. God will keep his promice of giving Abraham's seed the land promiced to Abraham's seed.

Or you can believe he wo t keep his promice.That is up to you. But you should not argue with those who believe God and still claim to believe him yourself.

PS,
Christs kingdom is not destroyed when God makes fire come down from heaven to destroy Gog. Ezekiel shows the inhabitants of Israel will still remain in the land long after Gog and the rest of the nations are destroyed by fire.

Who those 'sheep' are is told to us in: John 10:1-27, Ezekiel 34:11-16
They are the faithful Christian peoples, from every tribe, race, nation and language.

The fate of ethnic Jewish Israel is told to us in many Prophesies; Amos 2:4-5, Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

Who those 'sheep' are is told to us in: John 10:1-27, Ezekiel 34:11-16
They are the faithful Christian peoples, from every tribe, race, nation and language.

The fate of ethnic Jewish Israel is told to us in many Prophesies; Amos 2:4-5, Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27
No. The twelve tribes of Israel are not of every nation. They are of the twelve tribes of Israel. The great multitude which john saw are from the nations.
Face it Keras, your not one of the 144000 who follow the Lamb where ever he goes. You are no different than the millions upon millions of gentiles who converted but are not of the twelve tribes of Israel. You wouldn't even go to Israel and walk in Jesus footsteps.

I didn't forget the great multitude from the nations. I said israel shall rule over the nations. That's who I was talking about.
Israel through their false messiah shall rule the satanic Antichrist's kingdom in days to come, mainly in the 2nd half of the last week, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27, when he -the false messiah- establish the Abomination of Desolation in Jerusalem, the holy city, understand?

Israel rejected JESUS, and the ruthless Jewish false messiah which JESUS said to the Jews that THIS IMPOSTOR will manifest and they will believe in that impostor, even him will manifest in this current time- Matthew 5:v.43-47 (check it)and Revelation 13:v.11-18- yeah, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah, the man of sin, son of perdition, will be the ruler of Israel, and the main guide of the spiritist, and kabbalistic, and esoteric Judaism in days to come.
As for this false Messiah you dreamed up. He's not in the Bible.
What is not in the Bible is your false testimony of the Word of GOD.
Matthew 5:v.43-47 - JESUS prophesied about the manifestation of that IMPOSTOR among the people of Israel : -
JESUS said to the Jews: 43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR, a false messiah) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

What is in the Bible is the Israeli goverment. Its who israel has chosen to serve and as it is written. He shall make them his slaves.
What is written is that the man of sin will be revealed, the son of perdition, the son of perdition; who will opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God-in Jerusalem-, shewing himself that he is God. JESUS prophesied about this IMPOSTOR, He said to the Jews: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR, a false messiah) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Revelation 13:v.11-15

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns(two kingdoms) like a lamb(a false lamb, a false messiah-the little horn), and he spake as a Dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders(yes, the spiritist , esoteric, kabbalistic messiah of the Jews will make great lying signs) , so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

According your own words, Netanyahu is lost, and then will LITERALLY fulfill Revelation 13:v.15-16; The false messiah will have power to give life unto the image of the Beast, that the image of the Beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the Beast should be killed. And he -the spiritist false messiah of the Jews-son of perdition-a former cherub- causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. Woe of the Netanyahu, woe of the Jewish people, people of the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist Israel. They all are lost once ruled by the main ruler of the EPHEMERAL Antichrist kingdom.

Back