The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948, therefore, Israel as a whole suffered 1878 years of strong plagues and CURSES according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27. Therefore, he that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. And now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

And Revelation 6:v.15-17 will fulfill LITERALLY from now on:

15 The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day (the Lord's Day) of his wrath is come; (that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) and who shall be able to stand?

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?
There is no Israel.

Modern-day Israel has very little in common with ancient, covenant Israel. That Israel, the ancient Israel of the Bible has not been restored. Yes, there is a country on the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea that bears the name, "Israel," but it's not The Israel of the Bible restored. Modern Israel does not abide by the covenant God made establishing Israel. It's a parliamentary democracy, not a theocracy. It's a parliamentary democracy, not a monarchy. It does not have full possessions of its covenant borders. It does not practice the Law of Moses.

It is not covenant Israel restored.

Think back to the first time or two when you heard a Christian teacher talk about modern Israel in modern end times. Why was it you believed that teacher's claims about modern Israel?

Are you aware only one of the FIVE main contemporary end times views teaches Israel is relevant. All the others reject that premise. Did you know this? Of the five main views, the one that holds Israel relevant is the newest. Did you know that? In other words, it is not consistent with the historical, mainstream, orthodox positions of the Church in an area where all others agree.

There is no Israel.

Modern-day Israel has very little in common with ancient, covenant Israel. That Israel, the ancient Israel of the Bible has not been restored. Yes, there is a country on the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea that bears the name, "Israel," but it's not The Israel of the Bible restored. Modern Israel does not abide by the covenant God made establishing Israel. It's a parliamentary democracy, not a theocracy. It's a parliamentary democracy, not a monarchy. It does not have full possessions of its covenant borders. It does not practice the Law of Moses.

It is not covenant Israel restored.

Think back to the first time or two when you heard a Christian teacher talk about modern Israel in modern end times. Why was it you believed that teacher's claims about modern Israel?

Are you aware only one of the FIVE main contemporary end times views teaches Israel is relevant. All the others reject that premise. Did you know this? Of the five main views, the one that holds Israel relevant is the newest. Did you know that? In other words, it is not consistent with the historical, mainstream, orthodox positions of the Church in an area where all others agree.
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD, understand?

By the way, the battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, understand? https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/three-unclean-spirits-like-frogs-why-frogs.2438/

Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.
Ad hominem noted.

Do you have anything to add specifically related to what I actually posted or should I expect more ungodly personal attacks? Let's see...
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD, understand?
Yes, I do understand, and I completely agree.

The is exactly why I appealed to God's word and what God's word says about the restoration of Israel. It was NOT a human perspective as was claimed, but one firmly couched in scripture. Too bad that wasn't recognized so let recommend my op-reply be re-read without the rancor and with what God's word says about Israel, the Israel with whom He promised restoration, being considered. Please try to stay away from the ad hominems because that is what is human and not god's perspective.
By the way, the battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, understand? https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/three-unclean-spirits-like-frogs-why-frogs.2438/
Non sequitur.

So new question: given the fact out first exchange just went poorly because not a single word I posted was engaged, why do you think it is your reaction was so strong?

• Modern Israel doesn't look anything like ancient Israel. That's a fact, an objective fact, one I do not think that can be rationally disputed.
  • God's promise(s) of restoration came with many specifics few, if any, of which have not occurred. This too is a an objectively verifiable fact. It's not commonly mentioned or discussed in end-times discourse among those who think Israel relevant, but the silence does not change the facts. I'm happy to walk through that criteria in scripture with you if you like.
  • There are five prevailing eschatological points of view: Historic Premillennialism, Amillennialism, Postmillennialism, Idealism, and Dispensational Premillennialism. That is a fact. Of those five end-times perspectives only the Dispensationalists think Israel is relevant. That is a fact.
  • Of those five perspectives, all but Dispensationalism can trace its roots to scripture and the ECFs. Dispensationalism was developed in the mid-1800s and is a radical departure from everything previously held true in Christian eschatology. That is a fact.

I'm not criticizing you for the op; I'm just stating some facts and asking about something specific in the op. There was no need to attack me and insinuate I did not have God's perspective in avoidance of what was posted. My observations are valid and correct. You are invited to prove otherwise, and if and when that happens I can assure you I will not treat you as I was just treated. I won't tell you how you're thinking and what you need. I might ask you to show me the scripture.

Can I be provided with the scripture explicitly stating modern Israel is covenant Israel restored?

Because I assume we have at least one truth we hold in common: the authority of God's word. Let's see, shall we? Just ignore the post if not. I'll take the silence to indicate a lack of interest and move one.

Otherwise....

My questions remain unanswered, and my points of comment remain unaddressed.

1. Most end-times views don't think Israel is relevant to Christian eschatology. You do. Are you aware of the other views? It's a very popular view, but by no means the majority view. What do you make of your subscribing to the "outlier"?
  2. God made promises to covenant Israel about its restoration, and covenant Israel had certain traits that were promised parts of its restoration (like its geographic borders). Modern Israel does not meet either set of standards. What do you make of that?
  3. Recalling back when you were first persuaded to this point of view, do you recall ever questioning what was taught?
  4. This is important because if modern Israel is not Israel restored then the verses used in this op have been misapplied. Rather than argue over each and every verse, give some consideration to the presuppositions fostering that particular usage.
  5. Why do you think it is the reaction to my op-reply was so strong, and so off-topic?
  6. Can you show me the scripture stating modern Israel is covenant Israel restored? Do not assume it. Show me. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD. Do you understand?

Try answering without attacking me personally. Isn't the goal....

a polite and respectful, reasonable and rational, cogent and coherent topical case of well-rendered scripture?

If so, then let's start with the fact modern Israel is not covenant Israel restored.

Last edited:
Try this: It's a page from Rose Publishing's comparative pamphlet on Christian eschatology. It excludes Idealism but it proves one of my points.

End Times Comparison.jpg

Most Christian end-times views DO NOT consider modern Israel relevant. You do. Where you aware of this? If so, then appreciate knowing some familiarity with the other views is possessed. It'll make conversation easier (assuming the ad hominems can be kept at bay ;)).

Josheb

Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD, understand?

The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, understand?

Josheb
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective.
Please do not falsely accuse me of things that are not true.

False accusations of "human thinking" and appeals to biased extrabiblical sources do not prove anything. They most definitely do not prove anything I wrote incorrect. We have different perspectives. Was it imagined everyone in the entire forum was going to bow to your personal views in uniformity? Why preach to the choir then? Was this op posted to be discussed, or was it posted with an unstated demand everyone believe the op in every detail without question? That is human thinking. Any error I made can be proven with scripture, or not. Neither is currently happening. Highly interpretive "similarities" between the red sea and the red dragon do not prove modern Israel is a restoration of covenant Israel any more than ad hominem.

Please answer the op-relevant questions op-relevantly and address the op-relevant comments in like manner. I'll repeat them again:

1. Most end-times views don't think Israel is relevant to Christian eschatology. You do. Are you aware of the other views? It's a very popular view, but by no means the majority view. What do you make of your subscribing to the "outlier"?
  2. God made promises to covenant Israel about its restoration, and covenant Israel had certain traits that were promised parts of its restoration (like its geographic borders). Modern Israel does not meet either set of standards. What do you make of that?
  3. Recalling back when you were first persuaded to this point of view, do you recall ever questioning what was taught?
  4. This is important because if modern Israel is not Israel restored then the verses used in this op have been misapplied. Rather than argue over each and every verse, give some consideration to the presuppositions fostering that particular usage.
  5. Why do you think it is the reaction to my op-reply was so strong, and so off-topic?
  6. Can you show me the scripture stating modern Israel is covenant Israel restored? Do not assume it. Show me. What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD. Do you understand?

Pick one or two at a time and respond. Or ignore them if all you can do is post false accusations.

@Josheb

The time arrived and many not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears, and turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

@Josheb

The time arrived and many not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears, and turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Titus 3:9-11
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

So here's what's going to happen. Because I have thrice now asked that the personal attacks not continue I am going to do as scripture directs. I wil address this op line by line, beginning with its failure to acknowledge Israel hasn't actually been restored and I will show its many, many errors and NOT reply to your dissent further. You've proven yourself incapable of cogent conversation. I don't mind disagreement. Disagreement must exist to see who is approved by God but divisiveness is a work of the flesh. Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 and ask yourself if any of that is evident in any of your responses to me. Do the same with Romans 12:9-21, Php. 2:3, and Eph. 4:29. Look 'em up.

Apply them.

@Josheb

JESUS said: The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I would do a comparison, a parallel: If the sons of GOD, shall be like the Lord JESUS when He appears, for they shall see Him as He is, on the other hand, how shall the sons of Devil be like? Very very terrible, maybe like the possessed man of Gadara as the Scripture reveals us: Matthew 8:28-29KJV -

28 And when JESUS was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? (Oh around 2000 years ago, it was before the time, BUT NOW THE TIME ARRIVED, the sons of Devil will be TORMENTED, and it shall be for ever and ever).

@Josheb

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? It is written: Without GOD's Kingdom are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

What does the Word of GOD say? ---> Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I would do a comparison, a parallel: If the sons of GOD, shall be like the Lord JESUS when He appears, for we shall see Him as He is, on the other hand, how shall the sons of Devil be like? Very very terrible, maybe like the man of Gadara as the Scripture reveals us: Matthew 8:28-29KJV -

28 And when JESUS was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met Him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? (Oh around 2000 years ago, the demons said it was before the time, BUT NOW THE TIME ARRIVED, the sons of Devil will be TORMENTED, and it shall be for ever and ever).

Having seen that the op cannot or will not address the matter of Israel's restoration, I'll address other aspects of this op. It's important first and foremost to understand if Israel - the Israel to whom the promise of restoration was made - is not yet restored then none of today's conditions in Israel or the world are signs of prophetic fulfillment. If there is a future fulfillment of other promises made for a restored Israel, then Israel will first have to be restored. If modern Israel is the basis for a restored Israel, then al lot of change has yet to come before it can be said to be Israel restored.

Everything built on the mistake modern Israel is covenant Israel restored is equally mistaken.

This means the opening lines of this op,
The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948, therefore, Israel as a whole suffered 1878 years of strong plagues and CURSES according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.
Are incorrect. Israel has been banished from their land for a lot longer than 1878 years. In 1948 a country was established where Jews live and they named that country "Israel," but it is not God bringing His covenant people back to their covenant land and restoring that covenant relationship. Christian Zionists incorrectly construe the 1948 Israel as the fulfillment of promise but few if any of God's promises have happened. Note this op does not list any of those promises.

Think of it this way: In the 1970s and 80s a plethora of books were published, and thousands of sermons taught on what was then believed to be the time of Christ's return. The tribulation was going to begin, and the Church was going to be taken away by the rapture and all this was supposed to have occurred by 1988, forty years after the restoration of Israel because forty years is the length of a generation and the generation that saw Israel restored was also going to see Christ's return. None of it proved true. ALL of those teachers proved false. So... they adjusted the timeline and moved it into the 90s and then the 00s. They amended the "start date" of the generation to the '67 War when Israel captured Jerusalem but that forty years came and went without a tribulation, without a rapture, without Christ's return. So now they move things up again.

Few if any of them bother to consider maybe they are working with the wrong presupposition. What if modern Israel is not yet Israel restored to its covenant relationship with all its covenant promises? If that's the case, then the "countdown hasn't even yet begun! And all those teachers are wasting everyone's time teaching expectations that may not occur for hundreds or even thousands of years.

The author of this op wouldn't even entertain the premise.

In point of fact there are only about eight verses in the prophets expressly speaking about any restoration of Israel. Couple of hundred verses about restoration but only eight pertain to Israel. Most of those pertain to the "house" of Israel, and not the nation of Israel. One example of what I have broached is the following,

Isaiah 49:5-7
And now says the LORD, who formed me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him (For I am honored in the sight of the LORD, And My God is My strength), He says, "It is too small a thing that You should be My servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also make you a light of the nations So that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth." Thus says the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel and its Holy One, to the despised one, to the one abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers, "Kings will see and arise, princes will also bow down, because of the LORD who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel who has chosen You."

For the sake of space, I've quoted only three verses of a much longer narrative, but two things are apparent relevant to this op. The first is that this is going to happen during the coming of the Messiah. Jesus alluded to this text and its precedents in Matthew 5:14. The second relevant aspect is the fact this promise is not made to Israel as a nation, but solely to those who are "the preserved ones" of Israel. Now, we might discuss the differences and overlaps of the "house" of Israel versus the "nation" of Israel, and their nuances but the most salient point is that the restoration isn't said to be national in this prophecy.

This is the thinking of God, not a human. The human thinking is that modern Israel is covenant Israel restored. Because of the length of this post I will stop here and return later to show some of the other prophecies about Israel and how modern futurism, especially the Christian Zionist views, screw them up to teach Christians things that are not true.

One last note. Christians are not Jews. Jews are not Christians. The Dispensationalist theologies are built on a distinction between Israel and the Church, and the belief God has two covenant people and two plans and two purposes in creation, one set for the Jews (bloodline, geo-political nation-state Israel), and the other for the Church (the body of Christ, the ecclesia, those called out of the world in service to God). They do not seem to realize this eschatology Judaizes Christianity. As I showed in one of the posts above, most Christian eschatologies do not consider Israel relevant to Christian eschatology and the one eschatological view that does was invented in the 1800s. I will say more about this in subsequent posts but for now I will ask the reader to contemplate the matter of Judaizing Christian any doctrine. The New Testament speaks quite decisively against the practice of Judaization.

And Oseas, as I said before, you have liberty o respond as you like but I won't be replying to much if any of it because you've shown yourself incapable of topical discourse and the inability not to keep the posts about the posts. You had your chance at polite, respectful, and cogent discourse and willfully blew it. So, since I have the exact same liberty to post as I see fit as long as I stay with the tou, you will have to tolerate my commentary on the op and my not responding to your dissent. Next time be polite. Be respectful. Keep the posts about the posts and not the posters because it is NOT God's thinking that you impugn others.

Everything built on the mistake modern Israel is covenant Israel restored is equally mistaken.
I agree.
This is what has and will happen:
Redemption and then restoration:

Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands, let the peoples renew their strength. Let them draw near, let them speak up, then: together we shall go to the place of judgement. Isaiah 49:1-6

Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength. Then, let them come near : awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.

Let them speak : proclaim the good news around the world, our missionary activity.

Still to come is ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 41:8-9. God will soon call His people back to the Land, all the faithful Christians from every nation; Jews and Gentiles, but mainly descendants of the House of Israel, the people Jesus came to save; Matthew 13:24, where the administration of His commandments and ordinance’s will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27, Ezekiel 44:23-24

Deuteronomy 4:27, Jeremiah 3:8 The original chosen people were divorced from God and sent into exile for their sins. This is for a decreed period only. Ezekiel 4:4-6

Then God gave Ezekiel a vision of a valley full of dry bones;

Ezekiel 37:11 These bones represent the whole house of Israel [now; every Christian believer] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God] Jeremiah 50:6

Ezekiel 37:9-10 The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods Spirit] come and breath into the slain [dead to the Spirit] that they might live. They came to life and stood up: a mighty company! [of born again Christians] Romans 9:24-26

Ezekiel 37:12-13 I will bring you up from your graves [our present condition] and restore you to the Land of Israel.
Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Jeremiah 50:4-5

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors. Isaiah 49:21

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring.
Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 8:14, Ephesians 2:11-18

God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. Isaiah 50 & 51, Colossians 1:11-12 In His sacrifice all who believe in Him are redeemed and salvation is available to all who accept Him, repent and acknowledge His Atonement for their sins.

In Psalms 107, Ezekiel 34 & 36, Jeremiah 30 & 31, Isaiah 35 & 66:18-21, and others, the prophets tell the story of how the Lord’s righteous people; faithful Christians are gathered, redeemed and settled into the Promised Land.

The great national awakening of all Israelites, natural and grafted in, is symbolically represented as life from the dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrated His power and is enabled to do this:

Ezekiel 37:14 I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken. Isaiah 44:1-3, Joel 2:28
And in Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel. [The New Covenant, 2 Corinthians 3:6]

My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people. Revelation 7:9

The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, built by His faithful people from far away; Zechariah 6:15, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:1-4

The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign will come after all that is prophesied to occur before that glorious Day, has taken place. Proved by how it is by the Lord’s great actions, that we know He has helped us.

I agree.
This is what has and will happen: ...............................
No one asked you to hijack the op and explain what will happen outside of this op. Consider how disrespectful what you just did is to the op. You've also just totally ignored what I wrote and abjectly failed to address either of the chief concerns I broached. This is not a free for all. Go read the CARM rules and pay attention to those lines requiring us to stay on topic.

I appreciate the fact we have some agreement, especially since it's you, Keraz, because we've seen eschatology much differently in many a thread. Let's stick to the specifics of the op.

Presuppositionally, the op implicitly assumes the current Israel is covenant Israel restored and it is not. Maybe help our brother see that, and patiently bear it when you get attacked. :(

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

JESUS said: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: IF ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTER) shall come IN HIS OWN NAME, him ye will receive.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders - 2Thessalonians
2:9

Around 60 years after His ascension, the Lord JESUS showed to John through His angel, as it is written in Revelation 13:11-14:
11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel, the clay, the dry land); and he had two horns (representing the two kingdoms-Israel and Judah) like a lamb(in fact a false lamb, false messiah), and he spake as a dragon.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...​

JESUS said: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

Around 60 years after His ascension, the Lord JESUS showed to John through His angel, as it is written in Revelation 13:11-14:
11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel, the clay, the dry land); and he had two horns (representing the two kingdoms-Israel and Judah) like a lamb(in fact a false lamb, false messiah), and he spake as a dragon. (Actually he speaks as dragon because he really is the dragon, more precisely/accurately, the red Dragon, the old Serpent, a former Querub, son of perdition - 2 Thes. 2:3-Take a look).
12 - And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (an ancient Gentile Beast) before him (yeah, actually all the power AND also the all the monstrous RELIGIOUS STRUCTURES around the world that belongs to the ancient first Beast-the Gentile Beast- will be ruled by the false messiah), and causeth the earth(Israel as a whole) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast (yeah, to worship the Gentile Beast, a strong delusion), whose deadly wound was healed (as it is written in Revelation 13:3.Take a look).
13 - And he - the spiritist, esoteric, kabbalistic false messiah of the Jews - doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth(Israel) in the sight of men,
14 - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast(in the sight of the Gentile Beast); saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an IMAGE to the Beast (the Jews will make an IMAGE to the IDOLATER Gentile Beast), which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (HERE'S THE SWORD- the Word of GOD - a sharper Sword-Hebrews 4:12-13. Take a look.)

Revelation 13:4 -
And they worshipped the Dragon -worshipped the false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, a satanic messiah- which gave power unto the Beast(which gave (will give) power to the Gentile Beast in the first 3 and half years of the last week, the week 70th Daniel 9:27): and they worshipped the Beast(they will worship the Gentile Beast under the command of the false messiah), saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him?

Revelation 13:5-9
5 And there was given unto him(unto the ancient Gentile Beast) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. -(1260 days-the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months-Revelation 11:2- the 1st 3,1/2 years week 70th).
6 And he -the Gentile Beast -the next and last Pope- opened(will open) his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heavenly place in Christ-Ephesians 1:v.3-take a look.)
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 - ... Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

GET READY

GET READY. THE 5th UNIVERSAL AND SATANIC KINGDOM, THE ANTICHRIST's KINGDOM, IT WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE EARTH FROM NOW ON - Daniel 2:v.41-45
Indeed there are billions of years behind us, an Eternity, and now another year -2022- is going into Eternity, it's gone forever. Let 2023 come and let us prepare to enter and face the final environment of the last week of the Devil's world, and the establishment of the fifth universal Devil's kingdom, the Antichrist's kingdom, and also in the middle of this last week the Abomination of Desolation-Daniel 9:27-, this satanic Kingdom is represented and described allegorically in the feet and ten toes of the statue of Nebuchadnezzar, part of iron and part of clay, according to Daniel 2v.41-45. Take a look.

In that fifth universal empire of the Devil, the universal empire of Antichrist, two satanic Beasts will be reigning on Earth, a Gentile Beast and a Jewish Beast, both represented literally in Revelation 13, first as the Beast that rose out of the sea, rose from among the nations, from among the peoples, it rose precisely in Italy more or less 2000 years ago still in the Roman Empire, and the second Beast, the Beast that will still rise from the Earth in this current time, precisely in Israel -Jerusalem- the holy city- this Beast will sit on his own throne as if he was God, claiming to be the messiah, actually an IMPOSTER, a false Christ, -Matthew 24:23-, as JESUS warned us, and will exalt himself as if he were God, but he is man and not God.

And at the same time, the last week of the Devil's world will LITERALLY be fulfilled,
i.e. at the 70th week Daniel 9:27, knowing that in the first half of the week Jerusalem will be trodden under feet by the Gentiles -Revelation 11:v.2- because the false messiah will give to the Gentile MAN Beast of the sea his throne, his power and also great authority-Revelation 13:v.2.

That said, in short, two terrible and satanic Beasts will dominate the Earth and will impose by extreme violence a world government after both establish the satanic Kingdom of Antichrist in the last week of the Devil's world,
in fact a satanic religious MONSTER having 7 heads, 10 horns and a TAIL-Isaiah 9:14-16-combined with Revelation 12:3-4 and Revelation 13:v.1-10. Take a look.

Our Lord JESUS Christ warned, saying: Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not-Matthew 24:21-23. Yeah, all believers in Christ JESUS can not and must no believe in the false messiah of the Jews, in fact a powerful false Christ able to make great signs and wonders of lie, he is an IMPOSTER, actually he is the Dragon-Revelation 13:11-, actually the red Dragon-Revelation 12:9-12.

Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - PUT THIS IN YOUR MIND ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- THE RED SEA AND THE RED DRAGON ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I believe you know that the Hebrews had to cross the Red Sea, and walk through a desert, walk until they got to the Promised Land after 40 years of...
purebibleforum.com

THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?

THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS? Revelation 16:v.13 to 16 1 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which...
purebibleforum.com

That is simply NOT true.

In 1948, there were ALREADY 700,000+ Jews in Israel (82% of the population).

but from now on... 2023

JESUS said: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: IF ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTER) shall come IN HIS OWN NAME, him ye will receive.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders - 2Thessalonians
2:9

11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel, the clay, the dry land); and he had two horns (representing the two kingdoms-Israel and Judah) like a lamb(in fact a false lamb, false messiah), and he spake as a dragon.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was SPREAD/SCATTERED around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on... By the way, there are more Jews out of Israel today than within the own Israel.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders - 2Thessalonians 2:9

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...​

JESUS said: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel, the clay, the dry land); and he had two horns (representing the two kingdoms-Israel and Judah) like a lamb(in fact a false lamb, false messiah), and he spake as a dragon. (Actually he speaks as dragon because he really is the dragon, more precisely/accurately, the red Dragon, the old Serpent, a former Querub, son of perdition - 2 Thes. 2:3-Take a look).
12 - And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (an ancient Gentile Beast) before him (yeah, actually all the power AND also the all the monstrous RELIGIOUS STRUCTURES around the world that belongs to the ancient first Beast-the Gentile Beast- will be ruled by the false messiah), and causeth the earth(Israel as a whole) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast (yeah, to worship the Gentile Beast, a strong delusion), whose deadly wound was healed (as it is written in Revelation 13:3.Take a look).
13 - And he - the spiritist, esoteric, kabbalistic false messiah of the Jews - doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth(Israel) in the sight of men,
14 - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast(in the sight of the Gentile Beast); saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an IMAGE to the Beast (the Jews will make an IMAGE to the IDOLATER Gentile Beast), which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (HERE'S THE SWORD- the Word of GOD - a sharper Sword-Hebrews 4:12-13. Take a look.)

Revelation 13:4 - And they worshipped the Dragon
-worshipped the false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, a satanic messiah- which gave power unto the Beast(which gave (will give) power to the Gentile Beast in the first 3 and half years of the last week, the week 70th Daniel 9:27): and they worshipped the Beast(they will worship the Gentile Beast under the command of the false messiah), saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him?

Revelation 13:5-9

5 And there was given unto him(unto the ancient Gentile Beast) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. -(1260 days-the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months-Revelation 11:2- the 1st 3,1/2 years week 70th).
6 And he -the Gentile Beast -the next and last Pope- opened(will open) his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heavenly place in Christ-Ephesians 1:v.3-take a look.)
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 - ... Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

GET READY

Back