The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948, therefore, Israel as a whole suffered 1878 years of strong plagues and CURSES according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27. Therefore, he that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. And now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

And Revelation 6:v.15-17 will fulfill LITERALLY from now on:

15 The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day (the Lord's Day) of his wrath is come; (that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) and who shall be able to stand?

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?
I've got some time on my hands this morning so let's look at this op line by line.

First, from whence does the term "rebel Israel" come? Is there scripture for such a label. Why not "covenant-breaking," or "apostate," or any number of other biblical terms God used to describe Israel (like "harlot"?).

Second, Israel wasn't banned from the land. Israel as a geo-political nation stated was destroyed, not "banned." The destruction of 70 AD did not stop Jews from living in that land. It did not stop members of Israel from living in the land, especially once we acknowledge not all Israel is Israel. The Israel that is Israel, those who live by the promises of God found in Christ Jesus have lived in the land since the land was first gifted to Abraham. After the destruction of 70 AD both bloodline Israel and promise Israel continued to live in the land. In point of fact at the turn of the 20th century there were more Jews living in the land than any other ethnic group. The facts of history contradict the op.

Then there's the statement "Israel as a whole," but since not all Israel is Israel and the Israel of the Bible is those living by the promise, not the law, then not ALL Israel suffered. God fulfilled His promises to the latter Israel. According to Peter they became the nation of priests God had first promised in Exodus.

Exodus 19:2-6
When they set out from Rephidim, they came to the wilderness of Sinai and camped in the wilderness; and there Israel camped in front of the mountain. Moses went up to God, and the LORD called to him from the mountain, saying, "Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob and tell the sons of Israel: 'You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself. 'Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine; and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel."

1 Peter 2:4-10
As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious, you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it stands in Scripture: “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a cornerstone chosen and precious, and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.” So the honor is for you who believe, but for those who do not believe, “The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” and “A stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense.” But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Who is the "you" in Peter's epistle? Peter identified his audience in the opening of the letter.

1 Peter 1:1-5
Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who are chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Despite also being Christians, these people were the ones to whom, in whom God fulfilled His promise of a nation of priests, a holy nation, people possessed by God. Notice this nation was "scattered."

Now here's where I might shock you @Oseas because I wholeheartedly agree with the appeal to the curses of Deuteronomy 28. It's a very astute observation because most Christians overly influenced by the Old Testament emphasize, select, and consider only the wonder, warm and fuzzy aspects of the covenant made through the Law. They rarely if ever take all of it in and look at it because God did not just promise a bunch of nice stuff. He also promised destruction in recompense for disobedience. Not just curses, but destruction. The promise of destruction is just as everlasting as the promise of land :unsure:. It gets confusing because God promises restoration so many times throughout the prophets.

And the fact of scripture is Israel never fully obeyed God. They weren't "rebels;" they were dead in sin.

Just as factual is God's promise to remove His covenant from them and give it to others. He can do that since they'd never fulfilled their end of the covenant.

I've got to go so I am going to jump ahead to another point in the op, the appeal to Revelation 6 and the claim of "literal" fulfillment. Aside from the fact the book of Revelation plainly states it is describing things that were going to quickly happen because the time was then near, and it plainly states its contents are about events in the past, events John had himself witnessed, and things that were to come after what had already transpired.... the book of Revelation was not written to Israel and "Israel" is mentioned only three times in the entire book and only one of those mentions is about bloodline Israel (see Rev. 7:4)! The book was written to "the bondservants of Christ" specifically to show them events that were going to happen because the time was near.

Revelation 1:1-3
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bondservants, the things which must quickly take place; and He sent and communicated it by His angel to His bond-servant John, who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.

So....

Therefore, that's how Revelation 6:15-17 should be understood. The kings are going to be events the bondservants of Christ would see because the time was near.

This op appeals to "literally." That means the words of scripture are to be understood with their ordinary meaning in normal usage. As I noted earlier, the word "near" means near, or close in either time or space, and God never once uses the word "near" to mean anything other than near. Please do not appeal to 2 Peter 3:8 because the word "near" is not used there. The whole point of Peter's commentary is that he's telling his readers to expect God to fulfill His promises. The irony is that the op would have us believe the time of the end is near and the word "near" is intended to be understood as near, close in time or space. So it wants us to believe the time is near when it refuses to believe God when He first said the time was near! The op does not practice a literal reading of scripture with any consistency.

So.... many problems in the op, and they occur within a few lines. It appears to be, in the words of the op's author, the "thinking is from a human perspective, a stumbling block, not from GOD's perspective," and this is observable in the fact the destruction of Deuteronomy 28 was neglected and the timestamps of Revelation ignored. Form God's perspective, destruction was promised, and destruction was meted out. For God's perspective the word, "near" should be taken literally." From God's perspective Israel has not been restored.

I've got some time on my hands this morning so let's look at this op line by line.

First, from whence does the term "rebel Israel" come? Is there scripture for such a label. Why not "covenant-breaking," or "apostate," or any number of other biblical terms God used to describe Israel (like "harlot"?).
Don't you know? Have you never read? Israel as a nation has been a rebel since the death of Solomon-1Kings 12:16-19 combined with 2 Kings 17:16-23- , they always did only what was evil in the sight of the Lord.
Hosea 4:16 - 16For Israel has rebelled like a rebellious cow; ...
Hoseas 13:9 - You have destroyed yourself, O Israel, for [you have rebelled] against Me, against your help.
Second, Israel wasn't banned from the land. Israel as a geo-political nation stated was destroyed, not "banned." The destruction of 70 AD did not stop Jews from living in that land. It did not stop members of Israel from living in the land, especially once we acknowledge not all Israel is Israel. The Israel that is Israel, those who live by the promises of God found in Christ Jesus have lived in the land since the land was first gifted to Abraham. After the destruction of 70 AD both bloodline Israel and promise Israel continued to live in the land. In point of fact at the turn of the 20th century there were more Jews living in the land than any other ethnic group. The facts of history contradict the op.

Then there's the statement "Israel as a whole," but since not all Israel is Israel and the Israel of the Bible is those living by the promise, not the law, then not ALL Israel suffered. God fulfilled His promises to the latter Israel. According to Peter they became the nation of priests God had first promised in Exodus.
Presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way the Devil likes, your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective - Matthew 16:22-23.

Presumptions and speculations, conjectures, imaginations, opinions, they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way the Devil likes, your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective - Matthew 16:22-23.
This op is sheer speculation.

...53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27.
I'd love to see that verse where God curses the whole world quoted. I just did a quick word search of "whole world" in the NAS and there's not a single use of that phrase in the OT, especially not in the covenant promises of blessings and curses of Deuteronomy 28. In point of fact the word "world" does not appear in that entire chapter, nor in the subsequent chapters 29-30! The only mention of the earth is in the context of blessing, not curse or punishment. The essence of God's words is that Israel alone will suffer adverse consequences if they disobey God but the peoples of the earth will be blessed when Israel obeys.

Deuteronomy 28:10
Then all the peoples of the earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will stand in awe of you.

Please, everyone look it up. Factcheck what I just posted. Verify it.

In the New Testament there are fourteen mentions of "whole world" and, again, not one of them explicitly states God will curse and punish the whole world. About a quarter of those verses pertain to the blessing Christ, the obedient one of Israel, is to the whole world. Blessing, not curse. The closest mention of any curse of punishment for the whole world I can find are the verses reporting God testing the whole world, satan deceiving the whole world, and the demons sent out to gather the kings of the world for war. If I had more time I'd quote them all, but since there are only fourteen of them anyone and everyone interested even marginally in this op could look them all up within a few minutes and verify what has been posted about the whole world being punished and cursed.

For now, I will note that John 5:27 is a curious verse to which to appeal because that passage specifically states the time for Jesus to do his judging had arrived at the time Jesus spoke those words. He then concludes with another temporal marker, that of the resurrection.

John 5: 25-29
25Truly, truly, I say to you, a time is coming and even now has arrived, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. 26For just as the Father has life in Himself, so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself; 27and He gave Him authority to execute judgment, because He is the Son of Man. 28Do not be amazed at this; for a time is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29and will come out: those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the bad deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

The time has even now has arrived (in the gospel era), and a time is coming when some (not the whole world) will resurrect to a resurrection of judgment. Two judgements, one in the first century and the second after the resurrection. So, an abuse of scripture to apply verse 27 as support of a 21st century judgment of the whole world and two egregious neglects of God's word because it explicitly labels the judgements tied to verse 27. And the response to this will not be an acknowledgment of what is literally stated in the John 5 text of scripture, but another ad hominem pertaining to how I'm thinking humanly and not as God does (even though I'm the one standing on what is actually stated in God's word and this op does not).

No mention of the twin towers, btw.

Just saying

This op is sheer speculation.
Opinions they mean nothing and are good for nothing, that's exactly the way the Devil likes, your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from God's perspective - Matthew 16:22-23.
...53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world. I'd love to see that verse where God curses the whole world quoted.
What was written in the post #1 is that The REBEL ISRAEL was banned (scattered) from their land and WAS SPREAD around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948, therefore, Israel as a whole suffered 1878 years of strong plagues and CURSES ACCORDING Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68 (Check it),
53 verses of SEVERE CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.

Israel was not even the place-name in 70 CE. You are basically promoting the death and murder of Palestinian children.

Jesus a young Palestinian living in an occupation. So you are the enemy of Jesus.

And now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.
Got any proof?

Got any proof the eternal punishment for all nations has already started? I read the op making claims but I don't see any evidence, much less proof.

...the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

And Revelation 6:v.15-17 will fulfill LITERALLY from now on:
15 The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day (the Lord's Day) of his wrath is come; (that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) and who shall be able to stand?
This is self-contradictory.... and thereby self-refuting.

The text of Revelation 6 plainly states this is a "day." Whether it is a literal day or an extended period of time a day has a beginning and an end. It is, by definition, not endless. The very next verse (Rev. 7:1) states, "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree." Something comes after the sixth seal is opened. In point of fact in chapter 7 we find there is a seventh seal. The contents of that seal provide the authority to harm the earth, but not the bondservants of Christ. By the end of that chapter, we learn there are many who survived the seals of Revelation 6. The punishment was not eternal. Salvation has been provided.

So... one more reason why the op fails and one more bit of evidence the accuser of the brethren is guilty of his own judgment (thinking as a human and not having God's perspective).

Revelation 22:7-10, 18-19
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.... For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

This opening post adds to God's word things not actually stated in God's word, and it does so in a book that expressly forbids us from making such additions. When John wrote down what was revealed to him the time was at heand the events described would be coming quickly.

For the record: the only time the word "eternal" is mentioned in the book of Revelation is in reference to the gospel, not curses and punishment (Rev. 14:6).

Got any proof?

Got any proof the eternal punishment for all nations has already started? I read the op making claims but I don't see any evidence, much less proof.
This is self-contradictory.... and thereby self-refuting.

The text of Revelation 6 plainly states this is a "day." Whether it is a literal day or an extended period of time a day has a beginning and an end. It is, by definition, not endless. The very next verse (Rev. 7:1) states, "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree." Something comes after the sixth seal is opened. In point of fact in chapter 7 we find there is a seventh seal. The contents of that seal provide the authority to harm the earth, but not the bondservants of Christ. By the end of that chapter, we learn there are many who survived the seals of Revelation 6. The punishment was not eternal. Salvation has been provided.

So... one more reason why the op fails and one more bit of evidence the accuser of the brethren is guilty of his own judgment (thinking as a human and not having God's perspective).

Revelation 22:7-10, 18-19
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.... For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

This opening post adds to God's word things not actually stated in God's word, and it does so in a book that expressly forbids us from making such additions. When John wrote down what was revealed to him the time was at heand the events described would be coming quickly.

For the record: the only time the word "eternal" is mentioned in the book of Revelation is in reference to the gospel, not curses and punishment (Rev. 14:6).
What does the Word of GOD say? What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

Jeremiah 30:23-24

23 Behold a storm from the Lord has gone forth with fury, yea a settling storm; on the heads of the wicked it shall rest.
24 The kindling of the Lord's anger shall not return until He has executed it, and until He has fulfilled the plans of His heart. At the END OF THE DAYS days you shall consider it.
Hebrews 1:1-2

1 GOD, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath IN THESE LAST DAYS (last two Days or 2000 years) spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
The Word is GOD, understand?

What does the Word of GOD say? What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?
God, and the word that is God states exactly what I have posted. I, unlike you, have posted the scriptures exactly as written, read them exactly as written, and NOT added to or subtracted from them, re-interpreted them, or in any way assumed they say things not stated.

You just quoted Hebrews 1:1-2. In the verse you just quoted the author plainly stated he was living in the last days. He did not say, "In those last days...." He said, "In these last days...." The days in which he was living were the last days. You also just quoted a prophecy in the Old Testament that an author in the New Testament has explicitly stated was coming true in these last days. He most definitely did NOT say, "in the 21st century." and he definitely did not say "last two days or 2000 years." "The words "these days," mean exactly what they state. Literally. When the writers of the New Testament tell us what something in the Old Testament means..... you should believe them.

So..... The word you keep asking me about tells you the last days existed in the New Testament era. What matters and prevails is the word of God and you are abusing it in every post. It is you who is thinking like a human and not seeing scripture from God's perspective. Why are you not accepting God and His word exactly as written? Why is the word that is God not believed exactly as written?

Have you ever heard of a guy named John Darby?

od, and the word that is God states exactly what I have posted. I, unlike you, have posted the scriptures exactly as written, read them exactly as written, and NOT added to or subtracted from them, re-interpreted them, or in any way assumed they say things not stated.
You only know the letter of Scriptures, and preach only the letter of Scriptures, according the spirit which works with you, the spirit of death, for the letter kills as is revealed in Genesis 3. In fact, you are an evil messenger, and you work exclusively with the letter, as a killer /murderer of souls. On the other hand, the Spirit of the invisible GOD gives life by the same Scriptures, for the Word of GOD is quick -the Word is GOD-, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged Sword.

You just quoted Hebrews 1:1-2. In the verse you just quoted the author plainly stated he was living in the last days. He did not say, "In those last days...." He said, "In these last days...." The days in which he was living were the last days. You also just quoted a prophecy in the Old Testament that an author in the New Testament has explicitly stated was coming true in these last days. He most definitely did NOT say, "in the 21st century." and he definitely did not say "last two days or 2000 years." "The words "these days," mean exactly what they state. Literally. When the writers of the New Testament tell us what something in the Old Testament means..... you should believe them.
What you wrote above is from an evil tree, it seems the Devil would like Scriptures had been written or would be written according the words he inspired you in your foolish message above. My GOD said that of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, this you should not eat, for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die. So, you have a name that you lives, and are dead, yes, are died.

So..... The word you keep asking me about tells you the last days existed in the New Testament era. What matters and prevails is the word of God and you are abusing it in every post. It is you who is thinking like a human and not seeing scripture from God's perspective. Why are you not accepting God and His word exactly as written? Why is the word that is God not believed exactly as written?
Why do you not understand my speech? He that is of GOD hears GOD's words: you therefore hear them not, it means you are not of GOD. Now, now, he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaks of the earth: he that comes from above, is above all. He whom GOD has sent speaks the words of GOD: for GOD gives not the Spirit by measure unto him. In fact, you only know the letter of Scriptures and have been only a sower of tares and a killer of souls, it because GOD did not give to you the Spirit. By the way, there are three that testify in heaven, understand?
Have you ever heard of a guy named John Darby?
You are thinking I would be like you, but I am not, course, I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? But you work only and only with doutrines of demons, by the way, the Spirit speaks EXPRESSLY, that in this latter times some departs from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron. You are lost hearing and eating from the satanic tree of good and evil.

First we must remember Scriptures as follow: Romans 2:v.12- as many as have sinned in the Law-the Jewish people-shall be JUDGED by the Law; and as many as have sinned without Law-the Gentile peoples- shall also PERISH without Law.

1 - ABOUT ISRAEL
Jeremiah 31:31-32 - 31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a NEW COVENANT with the house of ISRAEL and with the house of JUDAH. 32 Not according to the Covenant that I made with their fathers (OLD TESTAMENT) in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt. My Covenant WHICH THEY BROKE, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord.

My view in accord Scriptures is this: The most High and Almighty God fulfilled His promise and established a New Covenant with the house of Israel and Judah through His Son JESUS Christ, by the way, very very different of the Old Covenant made with their fathers (the OLD TESTAMENT). But Israel did not accept this New Covenant, they reject JESUS and the message of Gospel that the Father had given to Him to preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matt.10:v.6 onwards). JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him (Jewish and Gentiles), to them gave He power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD.

If we analize deeply the why the JEWS rejected JESUS, we will see that the root or the origin of this behavior or rejection of JESUS comes comes from ancient time, since the death of Salomon, when the kingdom was divided into two parts: the KINGDOM of JUDAH and the KINGDOM of ISRAEL. Why was the KINGDOM of ISRAEL divided into two reigns? Because 10 tribes rebbeled against the house of David. HERE IS THE ORIGIN OF THE REJECTION OF JESUS BY THE JEWS. JESUS was/is of the house of David and is of the tribe of JUDAH.

1Kings 12:16-17&19 show us that the rebbels tribes said: 16 What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel departed unto their tents. HERE IS THE ORIGIN OF THE REJECTION OF JESUS and the why they preferred Barabbas instead JESUS. JESUS was/is of the house of David.

17 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.

19 So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day. Again: JESUS is of David's house and He is from the tribe of Judah.

Again verse 32: My Covenant WHICH THEY BROKE, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord.
As we can see, Israel always forsaken the Lord God. The Lord said to Jeremiah:Jer. 2:11-13 - 11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the Lord.
13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Romans 2:v.12- as many as have sinned in the law-Old Testament- shall be JUDGED by the Law; and as many as have sinned without Law-the Gentiles-shall also PERISH without Law.

Israel has been punished many times with destruction and persecutions for their rebellious behavior against their Creator. Moses warned all Israel about severe punishments and harsh CURSES for disobedience.Deut.28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of strong punishments, and these CURSES and punishments fell upon the nation whenever they disobeyed the commandments and instructions of the Lord given through Moses.

The worst of all was to crucify Jesus, the Messiah, who GOD sent for the salvation of Israel firstly, and by whom GOD Father established the New Covenant, which Israel rejected. What was the consequence of this insane behavior? The consequences came in the year 70 AD. Hundreds of thousands of Israel were killed by the Romans, those who fled and escaped, they scattered themselves and were persecuted in the four corners of the earth, from the year 70 to the year 1948, in fact they were severely PUNISHED and left without NATION for 1,878 years, the CURSES which Moses exposed to them, they fell upon all the Jews wherever they went.

AND NOW, what will happen with the nation of Israel that has returned to their land, in fulfillment of all that is written about them in the Word of God? They yet reject JESUS and His Gospel, the Jews are waiting the manifestation of their peculiar messiah, not JESUS. By the way, the Lord JESUS did know they will receive another messiah and He prophesied about the coming of this IMPOSTOR. JESUS said to the Jews: (John 5:v.43-47) 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER shall come in his own name (a FALSE messiah, an IMPOSTER, an USURPER), him ye will receive. Who is this false messiah of the ESOTERIC Jews, yeah, who is this IMPOSTOR? He is the Beast which will rise up out of the earth (Rev.13:v.11-18), whose coming is after the working of Satan (2Thes.2:9-12) with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness IN THEM THAT PERISH; because they received not the love of the truth (they received not love of JESUS), that they might be saved.

And for this cause GOD shall SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION,that they should believe a lie(the Jews will believe in the false messiah, as JESUS warned them: John 5:v.v.43. Check it): That THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Based in this Word of God, they are lost once believing in a FALSE messiah, an IMPOSTOR.

Again: Romans 2:v.12- as many as have sinned in the Law (the JEWS) shall be JUDGED by the Law; and as many as have sinned without Law (the GENTILES) shall also PERISH without Law.

friendsofjesus.proboards.com/thread/12046/israel-banned-land-70-1948

Not true.

The reason for God's rejection of the Northern Israelite Kingdom was nothing to do with rebellion against the House of David per se, which in David's descendants Solomon and Rehoboam had become completely syncretic in terms of allowing the worship of a plurality of gods/Gods, and therefore apostate. The sin of Israel was because of Jeroboam's own sin: his rejection of YHWH and temple worship and his creation of two calves of gold, and sending one to Bethel as a worship site in the south of the Kingdom, and the other to Dan as a worship site in the north, so that the people of the northern kingdom would not have to continue to go to Jerusalem to worship (see 1 Kings 12:26–30).

"And this thing became a sin; the people came to worship the one at Bethel and went as far as Dan to worship the other."

In point of fact individual Israelites still did go down to Jerusalem to worship at the temple: see the book of Tobit, but this practice lapsed with time.

Not true.

The reason for God's rejection of the Northern Israelite Kingdom was nothing to do with rebellion against the House of David per se, which in David's descendants Solomon and Rehoboam had become completely syncretic in terms of allowing the worship of a plurality of gods/Gods, and therefore apostate. The sin of Israel was because of Jeroboam's own sin: his rejection of YHWH and temple worship and his creation of two calves of gold, and sending one to Bethel as a worship site in the south of the Kingdom, and the other to Dan as a worship site in the north, so that the people of the northern kingdom would not have to continue to go to Jerusalem to worship (see 1 Kings 12:26–30).

"And this thing became a sin; the people came to worship the one at Bethel and went as far as Dan to worship the other."

In point of fact individual Israelites still did go down to Jerusalem to worship at the temple: see the book of Tobit, but this practice lapsed with time.
Israel never reject YHWH, but never, he is their father. John 8:44-45.

Israel never reject YHWH, but never, he is their father. John 8:44-45.
2Ki 17:13 Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

2Ki 17:14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God.

2Ki 17:15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.

2Ki 17:16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

2Ki 17:17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

2Ki 17:18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

2Ki 17:19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.

2Ki 17:20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

2Ki 17:21 For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.

2Ki 17:22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;

2Ki 17:23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

2Ki 17:13 Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments and my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.
2Ki 17:14 Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God.
2Ki 17:15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.
2Ki 17:16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

2Ki 17:17 And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

2Ki 17:18 Therefore the LORD was very angry with Israel, and removed them out of his sight: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only.

2Ki 17:19 Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made.
2Ki 17:20 And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.
2Ki 17:21 For he rent Israel from the house of David; and they made Jeroboam the son of Nebat king: and Jeroboam drave Israel from following the LORD, and made them sin a great sin.

2Ki 17:22 For the children of Israel walked in all the sins of Jeroboam which he did; they departed not from them;

2Ki 17:23 Until the LORD removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets. So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.
JESUS said: John 5:45-46
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

Deuteronomy 28:15-68
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.
17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.
18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

20 The Lord shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
21 The Lord shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
22 The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.
24 The Lord shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.
27 The Lord will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28 The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.
32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

35 The Lord shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
36 The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the Lord shall lead thee.
38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it.
40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.
41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

54 So that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.

56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,

57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.

58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, The Lord Thy God;

59 Then the Lord will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

And so on

Get ready

Back