The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

You Haven accounted for the wooden weapons of war fare, smiles, bows, arrows, spears, a future war?

Your argument is silenced!
It doesn't say any of the weapons being burned are made of wood. You don't know what they are made of.All it says is they won't have to gather wood because they will burn the weapons.

Perhaps it would be good for you if you read the scripture before commenting on them.That way you won't mislead anyone by accident.
Like I said, you don't know what these wespons are made of. It doesn't say what they are made of.

Ezekiel 39:9-10
Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel.

They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign LORD.

You still havnt said why those nations you claim were destroyed long ago still exist today.
Your argument has been silenced.

You Haven't accounted for the wooden weapons of war fare, bows, arrows, spears, a future war?

Back to your claims of Ezekiel Chapter 39, a future fairy tale

Your argument is silenced!
Where are the wooden weapons you are talking about oh silent one?

“’Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel

They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign LORD.

Where are all those wooden weapons oh silent one?

“’Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel

Your living in denial of basic scriptural truth, you are only convincing yourself because nobody reading this post is convinced in your "Denial"

Ezekiel Chapter 39 is a "Historical Battle" fought long ago with "Wooden" weapons of warfare, shields, bows, arrows, and spears

Your claims the battle seen below is "Future" is in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, in the Sci-Fi section of the book store

Jesus Is The Lord

Ezekiel 39:9-10KJV
9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

And that's not even the end of it. After Gog is destroyed and new Jerusalem comes down from heaven to Christ and the saints, the water of life will flow into the dead sea and there will be plenty of fish in the dead sea. Fishermen fishing in the dead sea. The kingdom of God will be paradise.
The New Jerusalem is always said to be "coming down from heaven" but it never actually comes down to earth in Revelation. This is an easy mistake to make. Paradise clearly exists apart from this world (cf. passage re the thief on the cross and Jesus). I fear that you are unable to see your way to a "new earth."

Ezekiel 47:8

He said to me, “This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, where it enters the Dead Sea. When it empties into the sea, the salty water there becomes fresh.
Swarms of living creatures will live wherever the river flows. There will be large numbers of fish, because this water flows there and makes the salt water fresh; so where the river flows everything will live.
Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets. The fish will be of many kinds—like the fish of the Mediterranean Sea.
Matthew Henry interprets Ez 47 as a reference to the gospel and saving work of Christ. Thus Ezekiel 47 is an allegory for the spiritual life that will come out of Israel in the form of Jesus's adherents. In fact most commentators see in Ez 47 an allusion to the fruits of the gospel i.e. "whosoever believeth on Him, ‘out of him shall flow rivers of living waters’"

I bet you never dreamed there would be fish in the dead sea. But there will be.

Your living in denial of basic scriptural truth, you are only convincing yourself because nobody reading this post is convinced in your "Denial"

Ezekiel Chapter 39 is a "Historical Battle" fought long ago with "Wooden" weapons of warfare, shields, bows, arrows, and spears

Your claims the battle seen below is "Future" is in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, in the Sci-Fi section of the book store

Jesus Is The Lord

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:
10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

The New Jerusalem is always said to be "coming down from heaven" but it never actually comes down to earth in Revelation. This is an easy mistake to make. Paradise clearly exists apart from this world (cf. passage re the thief on the cross and Jesus). I fear that you are unable to see your way to a "new earth."

Matthew Henry interprets Ez 47 as a reference to the gospel and saving work of Christ. Thus Ezekiel 47 is an allegory for the spiritual life that will come out of Israel in the form of Jesus's adherents. In fact most commentators see in Ez 47 an allusion to the fruits of the gospel i.e. "whosoever believeth on Him, ‘out of him shall flow rivers of living waters’"
You do eer not knowing revelation. Do I need to show you everything in the book because you don't know where to find it?
Here , I will help you again.

Revelation 21:2
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

You need to study more. And after you have repented of your sin and recieved the holy ghost, the holy ghost will help you remember what you read.
PS.
Mathew Henry whom you follow, has led you astray.

Jesus Is The Lord

Where are all those wooden weapons you were talking about? I don't see where they are described as being wood. Maybe it's because they aren't.

They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign LORD

Jesus Is The Lord

You claim Ethiopia, Libia, and Persia were all destroyed yet they still exist today.

Your nose has grown a foot since we started this discussion.

Last edited:
You do eer not knowing revelation. Do I need to show you everything in the book because you don't know where to find it?
Here , I will help you again.

Revelation 21:2
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from Go
d, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband

You need to study more. And after you have repented of your sin and recieved the holy ghost, the holy ghost will help you remember what you read.
PS.
Mathew Henry whom you follow, has led you astray.
No need to adopt that attitude. I have studied Revelation and there you see my words fulfilled: "The New Jerusalem is always said to be "coming down from heaven" but it never actually comes down to earth."

The point I was making is that the fusion of the "New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven" and old "Earth" never happens.

Rather it is a new earth and a new heavens that are prepared (Rev 21:1ff & Isaiah 65:17) for the New Jerusalem. New Jerusalem is not of this world, which will be burned with fire (2 Pet 3:10) on the day of judgement.

(I hope I am interpreting you right.)

No need to adopt that attitude. I have studied Revelation and there you see my words fulfilled: "The New Jerusalem is always said to be "coming down from heaven" but it never actually comes down to earth."

The point I was making is that the fusion of the "New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven" and old "Earth" never happens.

Rather it is a new earth and a new heavens that are prepared (Rev 21:1ff & Isaiah 65:17) for the New Jerusalem. New Jerusalem is not of this world, which will be burned with fire (2 Pet 3:10) on the day of judgement.

The last time the earth was destroyed by water. After it was destroyed by water. It was made anew. The only difference this time is its destroyed by fire. That will be 1000 years s after the middle east is destroyed by fire in the war of Armegeddon. That's when the beast and the false prophet are cast into the lake of fire.
Christ comes during the war of Armegeddon which Ezekiel briefly mentions in this verse.

Ezekiel 38:8
After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

It is at the time of this war Ezekiel had written about that Israel began its reign over the nations within the Lord's land. Jesus said they would reign over the nations and they will.

Revelation 2:26
To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations

Im happy for them. They suffer much as Christ suffered. They deserve to reign with Christ over the nations.I've been considering moving to the middle east myself about the time it is to be destroyed. I've fiqure out how to tell what day the great tribulation begins. I just have to wait till the US military starts occupying Israel then I'll decide what to do then.

Last edited:

Genisis 17:8
And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

God promised to give the land of canaan to Abraham and his seed for an everlasting possession. Thus far Abraham's seed has not obtained the land of Canaan for Abraham's seed is Christ.
Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

Some people such as yourself say that God will not keep the promise that he made to Abraham. They say Abraham will never again live in the land that God had promised him and they also say Christ will never live in that land as well. I'm not sure why you or they don't believe God but I do know Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him as righteousness. God called Abraham his friend because he believed him.

Abraham. Is still buried and will someday recieve the land promised to him as an everlasting possession. And so will Christ.

Revelation 11:15

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

I know you don't believe God will keep the promise he made to Abraham so long ago. But there are many of us, like Abraham, who believe God. God will keep his promise and give Canaan to Abraham and his seed for an everlasting possession and Christ shall reign forever and ever.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1.948, therefore, Israel as a whole suffered 1878 years of strong plagues and CURSES according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of severe CURSES, and severe punishments / chastisements, around the whole world.

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27. Therefore, he that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. And now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

And Revelation 6:v.15-17 will fulfill LITERALLY from now on:

15 The kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great Day (the Lord's Day) of his wrath is come; (that is the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) and who shall be able to stand?

Jewish Calendar - How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar?
Just to let you know. The people who are hiding in caves in Revelation 6 are actually in bomb shelters. They just didn't have bomb shelters in 96 ad so John described them as caves. They flee to the mountains and hide in caves after the see the abomination of desolation placed in Jerusalem. Not everyone in the world will flee to the mountains to hide because the abomination that causes jersusalem desolation is not placed all over the world.

Just to let you know. The people who are hiding in caves in Revelation 6 are actually in bomb shelters. They just didn't have bomb shelters in 96 ad so John described them as caves. They flee to the mountains and hide in caves after the see the abomination of desolation placed in Jerusalem. Not everyone in the world will flee to the mountains to hide because the abomination that causes jersusalem desolation is not placed all over the world.
Caves now equal "Bomb Shelters"?

Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord

Caves now equal "Bomb Shelters"?

Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord
Just in case your in Judea when the stars start falling from heaven, here is an app to guild you to the nearest cave on the day of the Lord.

These caves made excellent tombs as well.

Last edited:
Isaiah 29:1-4 clearly states how the surviving remnant of Judah, will hide underground on the Day the Lord sends His fiery wrath.,

Bomb shelters and nuclear explosions, real big smiles!
Don't forget the falling stars that take place at the same time. According to Jesus, these things take place when nation rises against nation and kingdom against kingdom.Just imagine,the stars of heaven falling to the earth when a nation attacks another nation.

Mark 3:8
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Now if you've been paying attention to prophecies that habeen fulfilled in the last few decades, then you should know who destroys the middle east.

Bomb shelters and nuclear explosions, real big smiles!
There are a few people who don't believe nuclear weapons will be used in the war of Armegeddon. But most people do. Like I said though. John described it well.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

What gets me sometimes is peoples ignorance. It's like they have absolutely no clue what causes an earthquake when a nation attacks another nation. The notion just goes completely over their heads.

Last edited:
There are a few people who don't believe nuclear weapons will be used in the war of Armegeddon. But most people do. Like I said though. John described it well.

What gets me sometimes is peoples ignorance. It's like they have absolutely no clue what causes an earthquake when a nation attacks another nation. The notion just goes completely over their heads.
The Lord alone will burn the earth up, just as Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, were there nuclear bombs back then, smiles!

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Back