The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

The Lord alone will burn the earth up, just as Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, were there nuclear bombs back then, smiles!

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Daniel 11:44
But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

According to the Word of God. It is the man of sin's army that places the abomination that causes Jerusalems desolation in Jerusalem. Not God.
It is also the man of sin who destroys Egypt.

Daniel 11:42
He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.

Like I said, the ignorance of some people is astounding. They read about the earthquakes in different places when nation rises against nation, but the notion goes straight over their heads like it did yours.

Mark 3:8
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

According to the Word of God. It is the man of sin's army that places the abomination that causes Jerusalems desolation in Jerusalem. Not God.
It is also the man of sin who destroys Egypt.

Daniel 11:42
He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape.

Like I said, the ignorance of some people is astounding. They read about the earthquakes in different places when nation rises against nation, but the notion goes straight over their heads like it did yours.

Mark 3:8
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
You response really has me convinced "Not"

Huge smile and a loud burst of laughter.

Grinning teeth to teeth.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Why does God use Iran to destroy apostate Israel?

And guess who destroys Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt,Iraq.

Answer,
Apostate Israel's closest ally. The king of the north.

Last edited:
And guess who destroys Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt,Iraq.

Answer,
Apostate Israel's closest ally. The king of the north.
Obviously Isaiah 13 is a vivid description of the forthcoming Day of the Lords fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
The Lord Himself will do it, by sending fire from the sun. Malachi 4:1-3, Hebrews 10:27

Obviously Isaiah 13 is a vivid description of the forthcoming Day of the Lords fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
The Lord Himself will do it, by sending fire from the sun. Malachi 4:1-3, Hebrews 10:27
Obviously you didn't read Isaiah 13 in which the Lord says he does it with the Medes, not the sun as you have claimed.
He points the finger directly at Iran. (Kings of the east) Perhaps you should read it again.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Last edited:
Obviously you didn't read Isaiah 13 in which the Lord says he does it with the Medes, not the sun as you have claimed.
He points the finger directly at Iran. (Kings of the east) Perhaps you should read it again.

Obviously you avoided the clear prophesies about cosmic signs and earth shaking, that will accompany the unfulfilled event of the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath.
Isaiah 13:1-13 is end times prophecy. The rest refers to the Persian conquest of the Middle East in 614 AD.

Obviously you avoided the clear prophesies about cosmic signs and earth shaking, that will accompany the unfulfilled event of the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath.
Isaiah 13:1-13 is end times prophecy. The rest refers to the Persian conquest of the Middle East in 614 AD.
No, I havnt ignored the nuclear war of Armegeddon.

No nuclear war whatsoever, it will be the Lord Jesus Christ alone in "Fire"

2 Thessalonians 2:8KJV
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
After the abomination that causes Jerusalems desolation is placed in Jerusalem on the day of the Lord, I expect there will be few there who would be left. Only those who could walk through fire.

I know you believe Jesus is going to come and kill all the babies and infants because they don't know God but no he doesn't. The man of sin does.

Last edited:

“But then news from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in great anger to destroy and obliterate many.

I understand that you don't believe this man is capable of killing anyone, let alone a hundred million people on the day of the Lord. But not only is he capable of doing it, he will.

Actually...

The Balfour Declaration by the British government in 1917 announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine was the end of Israel being banned from their land.

There were already 700,000+ Jews in Israel (82% of the population) by 1948.

So 1948 was NOT when the Jews stopped being banned from their land.
Actually Jews were even not "banned" from the land of Judea before then. I don't know if there was a period when the entirety of Judea/Palestine had a total ban on all Jews from c. 135 BC to 1948. This is because in c. 135 BC, the Romans expelled the Jews from Jerusalem, but it wasn't a ltieral entire ban from the whole land. Consider for instance that the "Palestine Talmud" was compiled after the 135 AD Roman conquest.

Ar/mag/eddom (eddom means red) is a WAR against three unclean spirits (A SATANIC TRINITY) like frogs which come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon(red Dragon-Revelation 12:3-4), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. (NOTE: That unclean and satanic TRINITY of demons doen't work with NUCLEAR bombs evidently.) For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty (the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) - Revelation 16:13-14.

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The coming of JESUS is AFTER the WAR of Ar/mag/eddon against the SATANIC TRINITY described in Revelation 16:13-14, and AFTER the righteous JUGMENT of Babylon - Revelation 18 - and AFTER the END of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:27, among other biblical details.

Get ready, yeah, get ready

Last edited:
Ar/mag/eddom (eddom means red) is a WAR against three unclean spirits (A SATANIC TRINITY) like frogs which come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon(red Dragon-Revelation 12:3-4), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet. (NOTE: That unclean and satanic TRINITY of demons doen't work with NUCLEAR bombs evidently.) For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of this great Day of God Almighty (the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium) - Revelation 16:13-14.

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

The coming of JESUS is AFTER the WAR of Ar/mag/eddon against the SATANIC TRINITY described in Revelation 16:13-14, and AFTER the righteous JUGMENT of Babylon - Revelation 18 - and AFTER the END of the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:27, among other biblical details.

Get ready, yeah, get ready
I don't really live anywhere close to armeggedon but I may travel there when I see the time is near.Ive been contemplating greeting Jesus upon his arrival.Maybe carry a couple palm leaves.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...​

Now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27. Therefore, he that believeth on the Son, as the Scripture hath said, he hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son as the Scripture hath said, he shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abideth on him. TERRIBLE, very terrible. Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell, the Word is GOD, and is selfexecuting.

Now, the Gentile nations and the rebel and recalcitrant Israel will be chastised for ever, the Eternal PUNISHMENT has already STARTED for all nations, be sure of this very terrible event, and the chastisement WILL BE FOR EVER AND EVER, it will never end, it will never stop, but never.

Get ready

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...​

But now, even now, and from now on, not only the rebel Israel, but all Gentile nations, are as a whole already suffering strong plagues and CURSES according the righteous Judgment of GOD - the Word is GOD - even the Judgment Seat of Christ, as JESUS said: The Father hath given Him authority to execute Judgment also, because He is the Son of man-John 5:v.27. Therefore, he that believeth on the Son, as the Scripture hath said, he hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son as the Scripture hath said, he shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abideth on him. TERRIBLE, very terrible. Fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell, the Word is GOD, and is selfexecuting.

Get ready
Seriously.
The punishment of the occupants of Judea has not started yet.
It doesn't start till the kings of the east attack and take Jerusalem.Thats 42 months after the people in the country of Israel have taken the mark of the beast.

The rebel Israel was banned from their land and was spread around the whole world from year 70 AD until 1948, but from now on...

Isaiah prophesied against Israel, saying: Isaiah 10:20-23
And it shall come to pass in that Day(in the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium), that the REMNANT OF ISRAEL, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them(the son of perdition, the false messiah, the MAN Beast of earth(Israel)-Revelation 13:15) ; but (the remnant -144K) shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in Truth.
21 The REMNANT shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty GOD. (The others of the synagogue of Satan, their father and god, the false messiah, son of perdition, they are lost for ever and ever)

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a REMNANT of them shall return: the CONSUMPTION DECREED shall overflow with righteousness.

23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Jeremiah warned the people about the severe chatisement against Israel preached by Isaiah, saying: Jeremiah 30:23-24:
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until He hath done it, and until He have performed the intents of His heart: in the LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it.

JESUS also warned, saying: Matthew 24:15-16 and 21-25

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any MAN (MAINLY THE FALSE MESSIAH OF THE JEWS ENTHRONED IN JERUSALEM, AN IMPOSTER) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

Daniel 12:10-12:
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away (the sacrifice of JESUS for salvation has already lasted 2000 years, it will be take away, there will not be salvation of souls no more, the Eternal perdition starts), and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Get ready

Isaiah prophesied against Israel, saying: Isaiah 10:20-23
And it shall come to pass in that Day(in the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium), that the REMNANT OF ISRAEL, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them(the son of perdition, the false messiah, the MAN Beast of earth(Israel)-Revelation 13:15) ; but (the remnant -144K) shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in Truth.
21 The REMNANT shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty GOD. (The others of the synagogue of Satan, their father and god, the false messiah, son of perdition, they are lost for ever and ever)

22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a REMNANT of them shall return: the CONSUMPTION DECREED shall overflow with righteousness.

23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.

Jeremiah warned the people about the severe chatisement against Israel preached by Isaiah, saying: Jeremiah 30:23-24:
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until He hath done it, and until He have performed the intents of His heart: in the LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it.

JESUS also warned, saying: Matthew 24:15-16 and 21-25

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any MAN (MAINLY THE FALSE MESSIAH OF THE JEWS ENTHRONED IN JERUSALEM, AN IMPOSTER) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

Daniel 12:10-12:
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away (the sacrifice of JESUS for salvation has already lasted 2000 years, it will be take away, there will not be salvation of souls no more, the Eternal perdition starts), and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Get ready

You honestly believe the armed forces can take away the sacrifice Christ made on the cross?

You have alot of faith in the armed forces.

JESUS said: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, - 2 Thessalonians 2:9

Around 60 years after His ascension, the Lord JESUS showed to John through His angel, as it is written in Revelation 13:11-14:
11 - And I beheld ANOTHER Beast coming up out of the earth(Israel, the clay, the dry land); and he had two horns (representing the two kingdoms-Israel and Judah) like a lamb(in fact a false lamb, false messiah), and he spake as a dragon. (Actually he speaks as dragon because he really is the dragon, more precisely/accurately, the red Dragon, the old Serpent, a former Querub, son of perdition - 2 Thes. 2:3-Take a look).
12 - And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (an ancient Gentile Beast) before him (yeah, actually all the power AND also the all the monstrous RELIGIOUS STRUCTURES around the world that belongs to the ancient first Beast-the Gentile Beast- will be ruled by the false messiah), and causeth the earth(Israel as a whole) and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast (yeah, to worship the Gentile Beast, a strong delusion), whose deadly wound was healed (as it is written in Revelation 13:3.Take a look).
13 - And he - the spritist, esoteric, kabbalistic false messiah of the Jews - doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth(Israel) in the sight of men,
14 - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth(Israel) by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast(in the sight of the Gentile Beast); saying to them that dwell on the earth(Israel), that they should make an IMAGE to the Beast (the Jews will make an IMAGE to the IDOLATER Gentile Beast), which had the wound by a Sword, and did live. (HERE'S THE SWORD- the Word of GOD - a sharper Sword-Hebrews 4:12-13. Take a look.)
Revelation 13:4 -
And they worshipped the Dragon -the false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist messiah, a satanic messiah- which gave power unto the Beast(which gave (will give) power to the Gentile Beast in the first 3 and half years of the last week, the week 70th Daniel 9:27): and they worshipped the Beast(they will worship the Gentile Beastunder the command of the false messiah), saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him?
Revelation 13:5-9
5 And there was given unto him(unto the ancient Gentile Beast) a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. -(1260 days-the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months-Revelation 11:2- the 1st 3,1/2 years week 70th).
6 And he -the Gentile Beast -the next and last Pope- opened(will open) his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (heavenly place in Christ-Ephesians 1:v.3-take a look.)
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 - ... Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

GET READY

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen

Back