The remnant church?

Common Tater

Prologue: You know what is coming, so when it gets here, I will then say, "I told you so !!!".

When the mark of the beast becomes more apparent, the counterfeit(and those powers) will use the actual sabbath's death penalty by the government.

AV 2Th 2:4-5 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

A hypocrites dilemma for sure, when GOD judges what is truly sin, in GOD's Truth.

AV Ex 20:8-11 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates: 11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

So give me ownership of the power companies to be "within thy gates", and I will comply with GOD's Words directly.
Better you deny any responsibility for making others work on the Sabbath and remain a smug parasite whose Sabbath enjoyment is made possible by others' labor.

Common Tater

So answer me this, if your thoughts for GOD were truly the truth, why is it not true for Sunday activities as well ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Simple. Because the First Day is not a holy day. It is just the day the vast majority of Christians meet to celebrate our Risen Lord and Savior. You see, for Christians, it is important who we worship, not when.

You are so fixated on Sunday Sabbatarianism, which simply isn't a thing for most Christians. You keep flogging a dead horse with a red herring.

SDAchristian

Simple. Because the First Day is not a holy day. It is just the day the vast majority of Christians meet to celebrate our Risen Lord and Savior. You see, for Christians, it is important who we worship, not when.

You are so fixated on Sunday Sabbatarianism, which simply isn't a thing for most Christians. You keep flogging a dead horse with a red herring.
You are entitle to hold your opinion as long as you want.

May the Holy Spirit guide your enlightenment, when prophecy fulfillment commences.

Addendum:
AV Hab 2:3-4 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

The Mark of THE Beast has not come into full fulfillment yet, for those who are faithful.

You should realize my spiritual task is not to change your mind, but get you ready to change your mind, when fulfillment is realized.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Better you deny any responsibility for making others work on the Sabbath and remain a smug parasite whose Sabbath enjoyment is made possible by others' labor.
AV Mt 7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

On this day of GOD, your personal opinion becomes irreverent.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

I attend a Methodist church. I could just as easily attend a Baptist one, or Presbyterian, or Lutheran. It is close to the house. It is also a spiritually alive church where the message coming from the pulpit each week is Christ and Him crucified. Never ever, ever heard a sermon on why the Sabbath was changed from Saturday to Sunday. It is all about who we worship, not when.
Can you worship a sinless Christ, while still sinning, and not accept Christ's complete righteousness for your salvation ???

Because you reject Christ's righteousness in sabbath works verbally as inapplicable, while replacing them with your own confessed Sunday righteousness works, Right ???

The oxymoron of spiritual believe, will condemn many at death of sabbath keepers by government laws.

"It is also a spiritually alive church ...", When prophecy fulfillment commences, we will see and hear.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

and Michael quotes Habakkuk

Addendum:
AV Hab 2:3-4 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

The Mark of THE Beast has not come into full fulfillment yet, for those who are faithful.

as if he was speaking of a "Sunday Law"

Habakkuk
2 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower,
and will watch to see what he will say unto me,
and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the Lord answered me, and said,
Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables,
that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time,
but at the end it shall speak, and not lie:
though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.

2 O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear!
even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!

3 Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance?
for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.

4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth:
for the wicked doth compass about the righteous;
therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously:
for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe,
though it be told you.​

so; Michael,
in all your great wisdom;
show us this Sunday Law in Habukkuk,s vision
so that we might " readeth it." and run with it
=============================================

name Sake, Michael, His Name Sake
not some Sunday Law -<vs>- Sabbath

Common Tater

Can you worship a sinless Christ, while still sinning, and not accept Christ's complete righteousness for your salvation ???

Because you reject Christ's righteousness in sabbath works verbally as inapplicable, while replacing them with your own confessed Sunday righteousness works, Right ???

The oxymoron of spiritual believe, will condemn many at death of sabbath keepers by government laws..

"It is also a spiritually alive church ...", When prophecy fulfillment commences, we will see and hear.

Yours in Christ, Michael
We are all sinners. We all accept Christ's righteousness and claim it as our own.

No such thing as Sunday righteousness.

I am not a Jew and am not a party to the Mosaic Covenant, of which the Sabbath was the sign.

Common Tater

AV Mt 7:1-2 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

On this day of GOD, your personal opinion becomes irreverent.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Says the fellow who constantly judges those who attend church on Sunday.

SDAchristian

We are all sinners. We all accept Christ's righteousness and claim it as our own.
No such thing as Sunday righteousness.
I am not a Jew and am not a party to the Mosaic Covenant, of which the Sabbath was the sign.
Why did GOD start a new covenant from the old one ???

Did Jesus sin in the fourth commandment "righteousness" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Says the fellow who constantly judges those who attend church on Sunday.
I am warning everyone I can, of GOD's future judgments of worshiping the beast.

And when many see the judgments of the beast for not worshipping, they can not claim ignorance.

GOD has chosen, in free will, not to share these things, until fulfillment. To those who chose to not receive them now.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Common Tater

And when many see the judgments of the beast for not worshipping, they can not claim ignorance.

GOD has chosen, in free will, not to share these things, until fulfillment. To those who chose to not receive them now.

Yours in Christ, Michael
And yet you continue to claim that the Mark of the Beast is going to church on Sunday without a shred of biblical proof. You have to rely on an extra-biblical source.

Formersda

Yours in Christ, Michael
We do not know what or who the mark of the beast is, the Bible doesn’t say, it could be called Marmaduke for all we know.

Buzzard

We do not know what or who the mark of the beast is, the Bible doesn’t say, it could be called Marmaduke for all we know.
No so formersda; not so
but that is one thing Michael is correct about
"GOD has chosen, in free will, not to share these things, until fulfillment. To those who chose to not receive them now."​

as Daniel writes
the wise will understand, but not the wicked
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;​
but the wicked shall do wickedly:​
and none of the wicked shall understand;​
but the wise shall understand.​

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Revelation was written in Greek,
so go too the Greek to count / calculate
Six hundred threescore and six = .666
not the Latin

it ain't the Pope

Formersda

No so formersda; not so
but that is one thing Michael is correct about
"GOD has chosen, in free will, not to share these things, until fulfillment. To those who chose to not receive them now."​

as Daniel writes
the wise will understand, but not the wicked
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried;​
but the wicked shall do wickedly:​
and none of the wicked shall understand;​
but the wise shall understand.​

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

Revelation was written in Greek,
so go too the Greek to count / calculate
Six hundred threescore and six = .666
not the Latin

it ain't the Pope
I was being sarcastic, we don’t know who or what it is specifically as written in the Bible.

Common Tater

Why did GOD start a new covenant from the old one ???

Did Jesus sin in the fourth commandment "righteousness" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
I would suggest that the New Covenant has much more to do with the Abrahamic Covenant than the Mosaic one. The Abrahamic Covenant was unconditional, as is the New. It was through the Abrahamic Covenant that God promised that all nations would be blessed. That there was a way open to salvation to the Gentiles remained a mystery until, as Paul tells us,

"For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles— assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for you, how the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly. When you read this, you can perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit. This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel." Ephesians 3:1-6 ESV

The Mosaic Covenant, or Sinaitic if you prefer, was a conditional covenant between God and Israel. It was meant to make them a people separate from the rest of the world until the time of Jesus Christ. This covenant had an expiry date. It was meant to be a tutor and point out one's need for a savior, but once Jesus came, it had served its purpose and was no longer needed. The wall of separation between Jews and Gentiles was no more.

"Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise." Galatians 3:23-29 ESV

We are heirs through faith in Jesus, not Moses, not Elijah. We are Abraham's offspring through faith, not the Law, not the Prophets.