The "Rev. 16:5 thingie"

glenlogie

Got ya, God had nothing to do with getting the Bible into the hands of English speaking folks and out from under the RCC heresies.
You are totally mis-stating what BD said.
You are incapable to show from scripture that the KJV was translated in the way you said.

And you have a very weak view of the sovereignty of God to think that He was stymied by the RCC>

RiJoRi

And you have a very weak view of the sovereignty of God to think that He was stymied by the RCC.
Actually, that sounds more Roman Catholic: "When the RCC speaks, God listens! And obeys!" 🤢
(Is l'neck a closet Catholic? Think of the "fun" we could have with false accusations!)

--Rich
No, whatever he is, I'm sure he's not Catholic!

Last edited:

glenlogie

Actually, that is more a Roman Catholic view. "When the RCC speaks, God listens! And obeys!"
But I have found that many KJVOers believe that the RCC corrupted God's word with the Vulgate, and God was unable to solve the problem until 1611.

glenlogie

Actually, that is more a Roman Catholic view. "When the RCC speaks, God listens! And obeys!" 🤢
And I also think that many KJVOers look at the KJV as a legal contract between them and God, and He will not act in any way outside of their interpretation of the KJV.

Leatherneck0311

God certainly had nothing to do with inventing the KJVO myth.
So God never had anything to do with getting His word to English speaking people ? As you know it isn’t about the translation but the manu scripts they were translated from, and since you’re ok with the slop from the minority texts that is your deception and loss not mine.

glenlogie

The
So God never had anything to do with getting His word to English speaking people ? As you know it isn’t about the translation but the manu scripts they were translated from, and since you’re ok with the slop from the minority texts that is your deception and loss not mine.
There were bibles in English before the KJV.

robycop3

You simply can't deal with the OP & subject of this thread, can you? I hope the other readers see your attempt to derail the thread onto your horse feathers. If ya can't handle it, just admit it's right & turn the page.

Leatherneck0311

You simply can't deal with the OP & subject of this thread, can you? I hope the other readers see your attempt to derail the thread onto your horse feathers. If ya can't handle it, just admit it's right & turn the page.
If the truth derails misinformation and deception then the truth served it’s purpose.

Leatherneck0311

God does not endorse the corrupt minority texts with all their deleted verses, changed verses, and multiple changes by multiple scribes.