The Rise of the Vaccine Cultists ...

CrowCross

the vaccines were not properly tested … humans are the guinea pigs. some vaccines contain rna elements that are untested. negative outcomes could appear later in the many test subjects, the vaccines have unknown long term side effects. it’s a mess. though i’m no doctor i am an academic and have been reading what i can in published papers.

then this: i include the link for your comment only to reference “gain of function” engineering which should be outlawed.

From what I've read there is a little bit of HIV edited into the Chinese bio-weapon.

CrowCross

These vaccines were tested on tens of thousands of people, and at this point have been given to tens of millions. Pfizer has enough data to qualify for full FDA approval and have applied for that.

What RNA elements are untested? The RNA constructs in those vaccines have been given to tens of millions.

Sure, unspecified negative outcomes could appear later, and you could get hit by lightning or die in a terrorist attack.

There is no covid vaccine mess in the real world.
From what I hear....the anti-bodies that attack the Covid-19 virus do just that. Attack Covid-19.
From what I also hear they also keep your natural anti-bodies from doing their job.....so the varients will come right on in. (that was over simplified)

Anyway when Pfizer had enough data to qualify for full FDA approval....they didn't really think about that. But as you said "Sure, unspecified negative outcomes could appear later". For the sake of my friends on CARM...I hope not.

CrowCross

it’s monstrous.
It's worse than that...it's demonic.

Is this it? Rev 6:8 Then I looked and saw a pale green horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth.

I don't think Covid-19 Virus is the green horse....perhaps practice. So, what is the jab practice for? Rev 13:16 And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Are you ready for the vacine passport?

But here's the good part...Jesus said....Matt 24:4 Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

vibise

From what I hear....the anti-bodies that attack the Covid-19 virus do just that. Attack Covid-19.
From what I also hear they also keep your natural anti-bodies from doing their job.....so the varients will come right on in. (that was over simplified)

Anyway when Pfizer had enough data to qualify for full FDA approval....they didn't really think about that. But as you said "Sure, unspecified negative outcomes could appear later". For the sake of my friends on CARM...I hope not.
The antibodies that develop after vaccination are not unnatural. The body responds to the vaccine just as it would to an actual virus infection.

You are arguing that maybe someday vaccinated people will be hit by lightning or get gored by a unicorn. You have handwaving speculations about the dangers of these vaccines. Sure, there are rare serious reactions, but that is the case with any and all medications. Medications like the covid vaccine are approved because the benefits considerably outweigh the risks.

Magdalena

The antibodies that develop after vaccination are not unnatural. The body responds to the vaccine just as it would to an actual virus infection.

You are arguing that maybe someday vaccinated people will be hit by lightning or get gored by a unicorn. You have handwaving speculations about the dangers of these vaccines. Sure, there are rare serious reactions, but that is the case with any and all medications. Medications like the covid vaccine are approved because the benefits considerably outweigh the risks.
Well, there’s this...

Authentic Nouveau

Not yet approved. EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION.

Pay attention.

Need someone to explain the bulletin?

Gondwanaland

I ran into one of these vaccine karens the other day, demanding to know if I've been vaccinated because I was in a store here where there is no mask mandate. I coughed a few times (never seen someone turn so white), and lied to her fat face.

In reality, I've already had covid, successfully fought it off, and have antibodies just like the ones produced by the vaccine (probably even better, given they fought off the entire virus, not just the spike protein).

Authentic Nouveau

I ran into one of these vaccine karens the other day, demanding to know if I've been vaccinated because I was in a store here where there is no mask mandate. I coughed a few times (never seen someone turn so white), and lied to her fat face.

In reality, I've already had covid, successfully fought it off, and have antibodies just like the ones produced by the vaccine (probably even better, given they fought off the entire virus, not just the spike protein).
How did she lay out the question?
Under HIPPA, she needs your voluntary written consent to ask. She doesn't have a right to know or even ask.

117 employees in a Houston hospital are suing the place because of their vaxx order.

Since this is NOT a FDA approved vaccine EUA. if an employer mandates your taking drug, they get liability if it makes you sick.
When it makes you sick, the Pharma Co is protected. Because you volunteered.

Howie

Arguments with conspiracy theorists alway, always, comes down to them insisting obviously crazy, misinformation sources are to be trusted and legitimate sources are all lies.

Not recognizing that their well is poisoned is a big waste of time. There are lots of flat-earth blogs out there, and if we equate them with peer-reviewed academic journals we’re never getting anywhere.
Everyone but Backup is crazy, or a conspiracy theorist ...lol

Backup

the vaccines were not properly tested…

Why do the Trump Cultists reject their Dear Leader’s Operation Warp
peed?

The Daily Mail is a nutty tabloid.
there are many believers, right or left, joining the covid ritual and vaccine gravy train…..

poor things… going insane.

:(
are you saying people getting vaccinated against a global pandemic that has killed millions of people are insane?

Magdalena

i dont care for trump OR the other guy and I don't follow news about him or about the other guy. I don't vote.

I don't know who pee'd but glad i didn't have to watch.

as indicated, I asked only about that specific government program (only to reference “gain of function” engineering which should be outlawed.)

read this and take two aspirin.

Well written article that should be a huge wakeup call for everyone in the world. History repeating itself.

Gondwanaland

i dont care for trump OR the other guy and I don't follow news about him or about the other guy. I don't vote.

I don't know who pee'd but glad i didn't have to watch.

as indicated, I asked only about that specific government program (only to reference “gain of function” engineering which should be outlawed.)

read this and take two aspirin.
Pssst that's a satire site written by a political satirist.