the San Francisco rebuke of the city’s archbishop, after he announced he would deny Serving communion to apostate Pelosis

Pope Francis said “The eucharist is not the reward of saints but the bread of sinners.” The Pope is head of the Catholic church, and has the final word on this and other issues regarding matters of faith.

Pelosi and Biden are elected representatives in America, a secular country, and as elected representatives they are tasked with making decisions that reflect the opinions and needs of all of their constituents. They should not use the power of their offices to force others to follow the tenets of their personal religion.
Fact is, the Cardinal in San Francisco isn't going to let Pelosi get sinners bread in his archdiocese's jurisdiction

This cardinal is using his power and authority, to exclude a person that promotes 1st degree murder of the innocent unborn

Two thumbs way up, for the Cardinal in San Francisco (y)

Others have a different point of view.

Let us have state by state elections.
Fine, as long as the rest of the states don't have to bail you out financially when you cannot deal with the unwanted un-cared for babies, and the loss of business when companies locate elsewhere.

Fine, as long as the rest of the states don't have to bail you out financially when you cannot deal with the unwanted un-cared for babies, and the loss of business when companies locate elsewhere.
Shouldnt have to pay for or deal with the bad education of other states.

Fact is, the Cardinal in San Francisco isn't going to let Pelosi get any sinners bread in his archdiocese's jurisdiction

This cardinal is using his power and authority, to exclude a person that promotes 1st degree murder of the innocent unborn
Well, seems to me the pope has to set some sort of benchmark for the whole church on this issue.
But Pelosi took communion yesterday in a different jurisdiction. So this archbishop's statement has limited jurisdiction.

Who never said a word about abortion or homosexuality. Which were as not important to him as caring for the poor and troubled and disabled.
or paedophilia, but what He did say 100% ruled homosexual acts as sin as you have been shown

Well, seems to me the pope has to set some sort of benchmark for the whole church on this issue.
But Pelosi took communion yesterday in a different jurisdiction. So this archbishop's statement has limited jurisdiction.
No Jesus Christ is.

Who never said a word about abortion or homosexuality. Which were as not important to him as caring for the poor and troubled and disabled.
The most important thing for Christ was to pay the punishment for sin, so we do not have to.

So also let us not have to bail liberal run states out when they need financial aide.

It's a fearful thing to see your staunch support for Pelosi, that is helping to kill the innocent unborn in pre-meditated murder in the 1st degree

Hebrews 10:31KJV
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Whose behavior?
The politician who thinks that individuals have free will and can make choices in accord with their own situations?
Im not sure what you are saying here. I am opposed to abortion but i think that individuals have free will and can make choices in accord with their own circumstances. If I were a politician however I would be required to make choices based on my conscience not on what you should be free to do. BTW if I were a politician people would elect me knowing I am opposed to abortion.

Back