the San Francisco rebuke of the city’s archbishop, after he announced he would deny Serving communion to apostate Pelosis

People die every day.
You have to demonstrate a direct link to the vaccine. A timeline is not a direct link or evidence of one.
So if people die every day, and the mortality rate was about 2 percent for covid, then why did the government wreck the economy for a decease that had a 98% survival rate.

OK, but Jesus said nothing about abortion, so this was not a top priority for him.
Your claim is false!

Not only killing human life, but that in shedding the innocent blood of the unborn in pre-meditated 1st degree murder

Ripping and tearing a living human being from the mothers womb, no greater evil in my opinion

Exodus 20:13KJV
13 Thou shalt not kill.

Proverbs 6:16-19KJV
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Last edited:
Others have a different point of view.

Let us have state by state elections.
So why should your point of view prevail and force women to continue unwanted or dangerous pregnancies?

My view lets your side follow your beliefs while my side can do that also.

Do you not see this imbalance?

Fact is, the Cardinal in San Francisco isn't going to let Pelosi get sinners bread in his archdiocese's jurisdiction

This cardinal is using his power and authority, to exclude a person that promotes 1st degree murder of the innocent unborn

Two thumbs way up, for the Cardinal in San Francisco (y)
Unless the Pope intervenes.

In any case, she can easily get communion elsewhere.

So why should your point of view prevail and force women to continue unwanted or dangerous pregnancies?

My view lets your side follow your beliefs while my side can do that also.

Do you not see this imbalance?
So back in the days of slavery your response would be to let slave owners keep their slaves but other did not have to own them. Same thing.

nope, just a small number relative to the vaccinated, so show those numbers since you think this is an important point.
The point was that covid was an actual disease which the government responded to and cause economic and social disaster.

Back