the San Francisco rebuke of the city’s archbishop, after he announced he would deny Serving communion to apostate Pelosis

Emotional arguments are never persuasive.

No, Pelosi isn't an accessory to murder. Abortion is legal, she broke no laws.
Well if the red states make it illegal then if she goes into a red state she would be an accessory to murder, right?

How? Your remark was "Abortion is legal, she broke no laws" so if abortion is illegal she does.
Yesterday, it was legal to spit at the POTUS, and you did so. Today, a law was passed and now it's illegal to spit at the POTUS. Did you break any laws?

Explain your answer to the class...

Last edited:
Yesterday, it was legal to spit at the POTUS, and you did so. Today, a law was passed and now it's illegal to spit at the POTUS. Did you break any laws?

Explain your answer to the class...
Why havent you done your homework? I am British so I dont have the opportunity. However the same applies, when it is legal its ok and when it is illegal it breaks the law. So applying the same logic, How? Your remark was "Abortion is legal, she broke no laws" so if abortion is illegal she does.

Do you understand the question and the logic?

Pope Francis said “The eucharist is not the reward of saints but the bread of sinners.” The Pope is head of the Catholic church, and has the final word on this and other issues regarding matters of faith.
? The pope doesn’t have authority to teach heresy, so if he decided to say something crazy like “apostates are part of the communion of saints,” he himself will would be in error… correct???
Pelosi and Biden are elected representatives in America, a secular country, and as elected representatives they are tasked with making decisions that reflect the opinions and needs of all of their constituents. They should not use the power of their offices to force others to follow the tenets of their personal religion.
She can do whatever she wants, but now (at least) she can’t call herself a devout Catholic while doing it.

Pope Francis said “The eucharist is not the reward of saints but the bread of sinners.” The Pope is head of the Catholic church, and has the final word on this and other issues regarding matters of faith.
That means the Pope can have a big belly laugh when the "unbaptized" beg for him to punish some Archbishops.

Pelosi and Biden are elected representatives in America, a secular country, and as elected representatives they are tasked with making decisions that reflect the opinions and needs of all of their constituents. They should not use the power of their offices to force others to follow the tenets of their personal religion.
Pelossis and Biden represent flagrant opposition to the teachings of Roman Catholics.

Both defend Planned Parenthood which stands against brown unwanted weeds. The Luther Church is 99+% white.

I don't see that Pelosi or Biden are unrepentent sinners. No one can make that determination, actually.

I think both have said that they are personally against abortion in many or most cases, but refuse to use the power of their office to force others to live by their beliefs. That seems like a very Christian attitude to me.
Pellossiss the VODKA SKELETOR saw her domestic partner get arrested last night for DUI.

Spirit filled lifestyle.

I don't see that Pelosi or Biden are unrepentent sinners. No one can make that determination, actually.

I think both have said that they are personally against abortion in many or most cases, but refuse to use the power of their office to force others to live by their beliefs. That seems like a very Christian attitude to me.

A Christian with the Holy Spirit living in them...would find it difficult if not impossible to live the life of Pelosi and Biden.
Pelossis husband got arrested for DUI last night. Over filled with the wrong spirits from a bottle.

I don't see that Pelosi or Biden are unrepentent sinners.

You also didn't see Hunter Biden's laptop stories covered by Fake news.

No one can make that determination, actually.
It is a gobsmackingly obvious observation.

"both have said"

We know how much both of them lie.

They are sons of Belial
Wicked to the core.

They want to force their pro-deather beliefs onto pro-life Americans.

Back