The scales have finally fallen from his eyes.

Hypatia_Alexandria

Trump is reportedly worried that his legal team is made up of 'fools that are making him look bad'
  • President Donald Trump is upset with how his legal team has handled his challenges to the election, according to NBC News.
  • Trump is worried they are “fools that are making him look bad,” one official told NBC.
  • He also reportedly complained about Rudy Giuliani’s appearance at a news conference last week.
President Donald Trump is frustrated with how his legal team has been handling the election fight, NBC News reported on Monday.

Trump has become worried that his team is made up of “fools that are making him look bad,” one official told NBC.

The team, which includes his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, is in charge of overseeing Trump’s lawsuits over the election results.

Several officials familiar with the president’s reactions told NBC News that Trump was upset with Giuliani’s appearance at a chaotic news conference held last week at the Republican National Committee headquarters.

The president took umbrage with Giuliani’s hair dye dripping down the sides of his face while he was speaking at the nearly two-hour event, one source told NBC.

Giuliani, along with Trump’s legal advisor Jenna Ellis and now fired lawyer Sidney Powell, defended Trump’s baseless claims of voter fraud at the conference.

Trump’s legal team also pushed conspiracy theories claiming politicians were paid to hack voting machines and that foreign countries tried to steal the election. The Trump campaign has since tried to distance itself from the scene and released a statement on Sunday saying that Powell was no longer part of the president’s legal team.

Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team,” a statement attributed to Giuliani and Ellis said. “She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Trump has not publicly acknowledged his election loss and has refused to concede. His campaign remains steadfast in its pursuit of overturning the election outcome, though it has yet to win any of the 22 lawsuits filed in several states. President-elect Joe Biden became the projected winner of the race more than two weeks ago.

[my emphasis]

Some questions to any Trump supporters.

If Sidney Powell was not a member of the Trump Legal Team how she did manage to be with Rudy in that press briefing?
And why did she make comments?
Or can anyone just walk in from the street, get up on to the rostrum, and and join in?

Temujin

Trump is reportedly worried that his legal team is made up of 'fools that are making him look bad'
  • President Donald Trump is upset with how his legal team has handled his challenges to the election, according to NBC News.
  • Trump is worried they are “fools that are making him look bad,” one official told NBC.
  • He also reportedly complained about Rudy Giuliani’s appearance at a news conference last week.
President Donald Trump is frustrated with how his legal team has been handling the election fight, NBC News reported on Monday.

Trump has become worried that his team is made up of “fools that are making him look bad,” one official told NBC.

The team, which includes his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, is in charge of overseeing Trump’s lawsuits over the election results.

Several officials familiar with the president’s reactions told NBC News that Trump was upset with Giuliani’s appearance at a chaotic news conference held last week at the Republican National Committee headquarters.

The president took umbrage with Giuliani’s hair dye dripping down the sides of his face while he was speaking at the nearly two-hour event, one source told NBC.

Giuliani, along with Trump’s legal advisor Jenna Ellis and now fired lawyer Sidney Powell, defended Trump’s baseless claims of voter fraud at the conference.

Trump’s legal team also pushed conspiracy theories claiming politicians were paid to hack voting machines and that foreign countries tried to steal the election. The Trump campaign has since tried to distance itself from the scene and released a statement on Sunday saying that Powell was no longer part of the president’s legal team.

Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team,” a statement attributed to Giuliani and Ellis said. “She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

Trump has not publicly acknowledged his election loss and has refused to concede. His campaign remains steadfast in its pursuit of overturning the election outcome, though it has yet to win any of the 22 lawsuits filed in several states. President-elect Joe Biden became the projected winner of the race more than two weeks ago.

[my emphasis]

If Sidney Powell was not a member of the Trump Legal Team how she did manage to be with Rudy in that press briefing?
Or can anyone just walk in from the street, get up on to the rostrum, and and join in?
As I have said before, Guliana couldn't organise a presser in a brewery.

Backup

[my emphasis]

If they simply had some evidence for their accusation, this would all be different.

Ficciones

Tyranny is predicated on the expectation that you can simply bluster, bully and bluff your way to creating your own reality. But if the actually existing reality and the people who live in it don't cooperate, you just look like a fool.

America got lucky this time. It wasn't so lucky 17 years ago when George W. Bush tried creating his own reality and it worked, resulting in the invasion and occupation of Iraq, the worst foreign policy disaster in American history. Then, the people were yoked to the delusion that questioning the commander in chief and his staff was a form of treason.

Don't rest easy, don't breathe a sigh of relief, because it can and will happen again.

Authentic Nouveau

[my emphasis]
usinessinsider.com.au/trump-concerned-with-legal-team-giuliani-rudy-election-sidney-powell-2020-11[/URL]

Crazy sources.

German outsiders quoting FAKE NEWS from Australia?

Is there a problem with seeking truth?

What are you thinking when it comes to tabloid gossip?

Yakuda

[my emphasis]

This all reminds me of how the leftist numbskulls behaved when trump won. Just stomping of feet is all this is. Its time to get down to the real buisness of resisting the lying racist groping imbecile Joe and his flunky VP choice.
Crazy sources.

I'm not sure why anyone responds to this foreigner. Does anyone REALLY care what the Frau has to say?

Yakuda

Are you Tweedledum or Tweedledee?

First you opine "I'm not sure why anyone responds to this foreigner"

Then you reply that you like replying to me, thereby contradicting yourself.
No I said I like pointing out how ridiculous you are not responding to you. Its good you know english but you should have learned how to read it with comprehension.

Hypatia_Alexandria

No I said I like pointing out how ridiculous you are not responding to you. Its good you know english but you should have learned how to read it with comprehension.
Wriggle as much as you like you have put your foot firmly in your mouth.

If you are not sure why anyone bothers to reply to me, why do you do so? You make no sense.

Thistle

I think she claimed to have clear and convincing evidence of her extraordinary narrative, which may well have even become more extraordinary during the press conference. If you watch Giuliani’s body language while she was talking, he looked like a dog that was trying to nudge a child out the door with his shoulder. I was watching that and couldn't make heads or tails of it in real time. When they announced she's not one of us Giuliani’s body language made perfect sense.

J regia

Crazy sources.

Do you think that Rupert & Lachlan Murdoch have bought out Business Insider too, or is it just your winter of discontent?

Last edited:

Hypatia_Alexandria

I think she claimed to have clear and convincing evidence of her extraordinary narrative, which may well have even become more extraordinary during the press conference.
You have modified your tone.

In your own thread [https://forums.carm.org/threads/second-trump-term-you-heard-it-here-first.595/page-5] you wrote to me that "Sydney Powell, was taken in by a disinformation campaign". When I asked who had orchestrated this campaign, you replied with "It doesn't matter" and you still refuse to provide any evidence as to who may have been behind this alleged campaign, although you mention Powell alleging she spoke with a Venezuelan military officer.

If you watch Giuliani’s body language while she was talking, he looked like a dog that was trying to nudge a child out the door with his shoulder.
That is purely subjective interpretation. All I noted was Guiliani wiping the sweat and hair-dye off his face.
I was watching that and couldn't make heads or tails of it in real time. When they announced she's not one of us Giuliani’s body language made perfect sense.
Lol!

She is just another incompetent hired by Trump for this purpose. No self-respecting legal firm or advocate wants anything to do with this. It's the equivalent of defending those who believe the moon landings were a hoax.

Thistle

You have modified your tone.

In your own thread [https://forums.carm.org/threads/second-trump-term-you-heard-it-here-first.595/page-5] you wrote to me that "Sydney Powell, was taken in by a disinformation campaign". When I asked who had orchestrated this campaign, you replied with "It doesn't matter" and you still refuse to provide any evidence as to who may have been behind this alleged campaign, although you mention Powell alleging she spoke with a Venezuelan military officer.
How is that a modification of tone? You read some pretty crazy stuff into my comments.
That is purely subjective interpretation.
I'm at least capable of interpretation. You just allege that I modified my tone in complete abrogation of the evidence you cite.
All I noted was Guiliani wiping the sweat and hair-dye off his face.
Which matters why, exactly? I'm not limited by your observations, which in themselves are quite limited and not particularly germane.
Lol!

She is just another incompetent hired by Trump for this purpose.
You really don't have a clue about any of the facts in play, do you? She doesn't work for Trump, his campaign, nor his legal team.
No self-respecting legal firm or advocate wants anything to do with this.
Rudy Giuliani is one of the most storied lawyers in the history of American jurisprudence. If that were a Jeopardy question no one would get it wrong.
It's the equivalent of defending those who believe the moon landings were a hoax.
Tell that to Michael Milken.

vibise

How is that a modification of tone? You read some pretty crazy stuff into my comments.

I'm at least capable of interpretation. You just allege that I modified my tone in complete abrogation of the evidence you cite.

Which matters why, exactly? I'm not limited by your observations, which in themselves are quite limited and not particularly germane.

You really don't have a clue about any of the facts in play, do you? She doesn't work for Trump, his campaign, nor his legal team.

Rudy Giuliani is one of the most storied lawyers in the history of American jurisprudence. If that were a Jeopardy question no one would get it wrong.

Tell that to Michael Milken.
Yes, at one time Giuliani had a sterling reputation as a lawyer and as a political leader (as NYC mayor), but he has clearly gone off the deep end since then.

What is is doing now will overshadow everything he did before.
And that Borat movie did not help him...

Hypatia_Alexandria

How is that a modification of tone?
Your initial statement was emphatic "Sydney Powell, was taken in. Now you are qualifying your comments "I think she claimed"

You read some pretty crazy stuff into my comments.
I read what you write and some of that is decidedly eccentric.
I'm at least capable of interpretation.
An interpretation is precisely that. Yours is no more "correct" than the interpretation offered by anyone els.
Which matters why, exactly?
He has become an embarrassment. The hair dye was the cherry on the cake.

Even Trump now thinks his legal team is making him look foolish. Hence the title of this thread.
She doesn't work for Trump, his campaign, nor his legal team.
Then why was she on the rostrum with Guiliani and speaking to the press?

Did she just wander in off the street and decide to join in?

Thistle

Your initial statement was emphatic "Sydney Powell, was taken in. Now you are qualifying your comments "I think she claimed"
Those are completely consistent. There is no change in tone.
I read what you write and some of that is decidedly eccentric.
Like "Trump Russian Collusion" was a lie?
An interpretation is precisely that. Yours is no more "correct" than the interpretation offered by anyone els.
If you think this comment is responsive to my point you are apparently not capable of interpretation.
He has become an embarrassment.
Americans don't care what embarrasses German Academics. Can you suggest any reason we should?
The hair dye was the cherry on the cake.
Your metaphor is less interesting than your opinion.
Even Trump now thinks his legal team is making him look foolish. Hence the title of this thread.
Addressed above.
Then why was she on the rostrum with Guiliani and speaking to the press?
Her lack of experience in election law and susceptibility to misinformation didn't assert itself earlier, completely understandable in these times constraints.
Did she just wander in off the street and decide to join in?
Just because she has the skills for defending Michael Flynn doesn't mean she has the skills for this. One glaring problem is she is not a litigator.