The Sheer and Utter Implausibility of Abiogenesis and Evolution

No, It isn't pretty well know that the people of that day had great DNA. You mentioned the lack of independent sources for the SKL. How is Genesis any different?
The bible is the Word of God....

Then again both speak of a world wide flood.

Thus, in the absence of independent sources from the Adamic period itself, the Genesis genealogies must be considered fictional.

For the same reason you expected all fish to be fossilised.

All I am doing is asking you for the same extensive fossil record that you asked for earlier. Perhaps now you can see why that request was impossible.
I didn't ask for an extensive fossils record....If evo-ism happened then it should be pretty easy to fill in some of the blanks.

Why do you find a so-called predecessor then gaps followed by several coelacanth then more gaps then a modern age coelacanth just like the one before the many missing links?
Then you go back to the coelacanth with bumps for legs and extrapolate them forward to a lungfish...which could have also existed way back then with the living fossil.

The bible is the Word of God....
And the word of God has the earth shaped as a circle or as a rectangle ("four corners"). Both of those were commonplace in the ANE. Neither is correct, the earth is a sphere.

Show us where the planet Neptune and DNA are mentioned in the Bible. Those are mentioned in science books, but not in the Bible.

You are misinterpreting a non-science text as a science text. That is your error.

And the word of God has the earth shaped as a circle or as a rectangle ("four corners"). Both of those were commonplace in the ANE. Neither is correct, the earth is a sphere.
Why are Bible haters such ignoramuses and don't understand language? Sheeze, when I was little my mother told me "spring" was just around the corner.....did you know I got on my tricycle, left my snow covered yard and rode down the street and when I got to the corner I looked left, down the street....and saw that spring was actually there!!!! The trees were in bloom...flowers pushing up...birds chirping...nice 70 deg temperature. Spring was literally right around the corner. I then picked up my tricycled, turned it arouns and headed back to winter.
Show us where the planet Neptune and DNA are mentioned in the Bible. Those are mentioned in science books, but not in the Bible.
Do you know Joseph (Old Testament Joseph) played tennis and served in Pharaohs court? Will you demand I produce some tennis balls from that era?
You are misinterpreting a non-science text as a science text. That is your error.
Class...class...CLASS....room silences, the teacher says, class, will you open your science text books to Job 38:1.
Johnny, what does it say...Johnny read from his science text book...AKA....the bible...."Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades or loose the cords of Orion?"

As it turns our the Pleiades are bound together by mutual gravitational attraction....Huh, who would have thunk...the bible got it right.

The stars of Orion's belt are not gravitationally bound like those in Pleiades. Instead, the stars of Orion’s belt are heading in different directions....“The great figure of Orion appears to be more lasting, not because its stars are physically connected, but because of their great distance..." Look at that rossum, the bible you try to desperately find error in got it right again.....

You are right rossom, the bible isn't meant to be a "science text book"....It's meant to lead you to the Lord and Savior Christ Jesus....but when it speaks of issues concerning science....you should believe it.

Why are Bible haters such ignoramuses and don't understand language?
It is not understanding language, it is understanding the culture of the ANE at the time the Bible was being written. A flat earth, either square or circular, covered with a solid dome to keep the waters above out.

It appears you might be ignorant of the local culture at the time. Ignorance can be cured by learning.

Do you know Joseph (Old Testament Joseph) played tennis and served in Pharaohs court? Will you demand I produce some tennis balls from that era?
Thank you for confirming that neither the planet Neptune nor DNA are mentioned in the Bible. Thus confirming it is not a science textbook.

but when it speaks of issues concerning science....you should believe it.
So we have to believe in a real talking serpent and a real talking donkey? You will need more than a book which says men can live for hundreds of years, or do you have a sample of Adam's DNA?

It is not understanding language, it is understanding the culture of the ANE at the time the Bible was being written. A flat earth, either square or circular, covered with a solid dome to keep the waters above out.
If you say so. After all you're a culture expert. Right?
It appears you might be ignorant of the local culture at the time. Ignorance can be cured by learning.
More culture?
Thank you for confirming that neither the planet Neptune nor DNA are mentioned in the Bible. Thus confirming it is not a science textbook.

I never said the bible was a science text book...the only time I hear that is when the anti-bible crowd brings it up in a silly strawman fashion.
So we have to believe in a real talking serpent and a real talking donkey? You will need more than a book which says men can live for hundreds of years, or do you have a sample of Adam's DNA?
Why would Adam not have perfect DNA? God said His creation was good. In fact "very good". A DNA riddled with disease would not be good.
Then again it appears you've rubbed the fat belly of your idol too much.

Why would Adam not have perfect DNA?
Evidence. You lack it, and science requires it. All you have is a book with a talking serpent and two magic trees. That will not cut it in science. In theology, OK, but not in science. You need to post on the theological forums here, not the science forums.

God said His creation was good. In fact "very good".
But He didn't say "perfect", hence you are going beyond what the Bible says by claiming 'perfect'. Indeed God says "not good" at Genesis 2:18. And this allegedly "perfect" garden contained that talking serpent I mentioned. It doesn't look 'perfect' to me, unless you want to tell me that the serpent was 'perfect' as well?

Evidence. You lack it, and science requires it. All you have is a book with a talking serpent and two magic trees. That will not cut it in science. In theology, OK, but not in science. You need to post on the theological forums here, not the science forums.
The above has bee addressed in a previous thread. Tell me why I should answer you again...not expecting a response?
But He didn't say "perfect", hence you are going beyond what the Bible says by claiming 'perfect'. Indeed God says "not good" at Genesis 2:18. And this allegedly "perfect" garden contained that talking serpent I mentioned. It doesn't look 'perfect' to me, unless you want to tell me that the serpent was 'perfect' as well?
Once Satan fell...you can read about that in the bible...and entered into the snake, and talked via the snake...what ever that looked liked and sounded like....things were no longer as good.

Once Satan fell...you can read about that in the bible...and entered into the snake, and talked via the snake...what ever that looked liked and sounded like....things were no longer as good.
The serpent talked before Eve ate the fruit. That is before. So, the world was already imperfect before Eve (and later Adam) ate the fruit after being persuaded by the serpent.

So it was the serpent that was responsible for the fall from "very good", not either Adam or Eve.

The serpent talked before Eve ate the fruit. That is before. So, the world was already imperfect before Eve (and later Adam) ate the fruit after being persuaded by the serpent.
Yup, you're learning....Lucifer fell between day 8 and the fall.
In fact Lucifer walked in the garden of Eden in a pre-fallen state.....do you have a point?
So it was the serpent that was responsible for the fall from "very good", not either Adam or Eve.
The serpent taken by Satan fell prior to Adam and Eve. Why is that a problem? The fall of Adam and Eve had their own set of sequences...one which resulted in your need for the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I Googled the phrase. I did not get that.
I got this;
The Oparin-Haldane hypothesis, that explains the origin of life from the gradual organization of inorganic chemical compounds in the environment of Earth billions of years ago, is one of the strongest proposals to support the Theory of Abiogenesis.
I think you are cherry picking.
Google the phrase again and go down to where it says why abiogenesis is impossible.

Back