The signs of a False Prophet

Jewjitzu

Deut 13
1If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4You are to follow the LORD your God and fear Him. Keep His commandments and listen to His voice; serve Him and hold fast to Him.
5Such a prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has advocated rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way in which the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. So you must purge the evil from among you.a
6If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace,b or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.
9Instead, you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10Stone him to death for trying to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and will never again do such a wicked thing among you.

So, false prophets teach another god/gods our fathers didn't know, and also Torah subrogation.

one would have to read/study the testaments of the Ancestors to know what they Believed

the true history of Earth and Mankind, the nature of God, the Angel of the Lord, the promised Savior, Sin, all that stuff...
the Bible only contains so much info

Deut 13
1If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love Him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4You are to follow the LORD your God and fear Him. Keep His commandments and listen to His voice; serve Him and hold fast to Him.
5Such a prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has advocated rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way in which the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. So you must purge the evil from among you.a
6If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you embrace,b or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (which neither you nor your fathers have known, 7the gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, whether from one end of the earth or the other), 8you must not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity, and do not spare him or shield him.
9Instead, you must surely kill him. Your hand must be the first against him to put him to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10Stone him to death for trying to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and will never again do such a wicked thing among you.

So, false prophets teach another god/gods our fathers didn't know, and also Torah subrogation.
Biggest problem with this is that YOU are actually serving invented gods that Moses and the children of Israel never knew, and nothing in your practice looks like what Moses was instructed to command...and because your traditions are now two thousand years old...it seems reasonable to follow traditions though they nullify the Word of God, as your Messiah very clearly pointed out to your rebellious fathers.

Come back to Moses and the Messiah He foretold.

one would have to read/study the testaments of the Ancestors to know what they Believed

the true history of Earth and Mankind, the nature of God, the Angel of the Lord, the promised Savior, Sin, all that stuff...
the Bible only contains so much info
We only go by the Tanakh for God's revelation.

Biggest problem with this is that YOU are actually serving invented gods that Moses and the children of Israel never knew, and nothing in your practice looks like what Moses was instructed to command...and because your traditions are now two thousand years old...it seems reasonable to follow traditions though they nullify the Word of God, as your Messiah very clearly pointed out to your rebellious fathers.
Sorry, the invented gods would be the trinity. Our fathers never knew it nor taught it.

Come back to Moses and the Messiah He foretold.
Moses said you and yours are false teachers and prophets. Deut 13 clearly says so.

Sorry, the invented gods would be the trinity. Our fathers never knew it nor taught it.
Since you say "gods" you three each prove that you all are still incapable of understanding...I'll do what I can to help y'all.

Moses said you and yours are false teachers and prophets. Deut 13 clearly says so.
No...you are serving other gods that you invented...that have neither image nor likeness.

Since you say "gods" you three each prove that you all are still incapable of understanding...I'll do what I can to help y'all.
None needed. You're gods are separated with one being the body, etc. It's easy to see Jesus wasn't whole.

No...you are serving other gods that you invented...that have neither image nor likeness.
Please tell us which of your gods has the image of a woman's body?

None needed. Your gods are separated with one being the body, etc. It's easy to see Jesus wasn't whole.
I'm sure all three of you agree. That's almost godlike, btw. What differentiates you from Him, is that He has always been at perfect harmony with Himself. His flesh, unlike yours, never wars against the spirit. Elohim echad...just to be clear, unlike you three and I who have known conflict.

Please tell us which of your gods has the image of a woman's body?
The Bride. I have already explained this.

I'm sure all three of you agree.
You're math is off.

That's almost godlike, btw. What differentiates you from Him, is that He has always been at perfect harmony with Himself. His flesh, unlike yours, never wars against the spirit. Elohim echad...just to be clear, unlike you three and I who have known conflict.
So you admit your gods have flesh. Please explain who the female and male body images are in your godhead. You're avoiding this.

The Bride. I have already explained this.
The bride isn't part of the trinity. Ironically, you admit to a plurality of gods.

Your remark assumes the adoption of a set of scriptures, but that is in itself a belief.
I don't know if they should be labeled "Scriptures"
but I think they were a part of the Temple library, and the people they are attributed to are considered by some to be prophets

Deut 13

Rejected. Jesus never said, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” ...

Did King Solomon obey the LORD your God's command in Deuteronomy 13:6-11? (i.e. King Solomon's wives enticed Solomon to follow other gods, and worship other gods)

Jesus is a True Prophet! Only antichrists disagree. Good riddance to all antichrists! No lie is of the truth. (i.e. John 4:24; 1 John 2:21)

Jewish religious leaders cannot claim that Jesus was a false prophet, "according to the Scriptures", because their hand must be the first against Jesus to put him to death (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:10 - stone Jesus to death), and then the hands of all the people. (i.e. Deuteronomy 13:9)

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Back