The Skinner Box works perfectly to refute Marxism.

Authentic Nouveau

Zillionaires work hard, and save money so they can hire people. Hire labor and reward them with even raises (rewards) and overtime money

Set up a Skinner Box and watch how hard a rat works to press a lever which gives a peanut to a rat in a cage which doesn't have a lever to push.
Wait for that system to shape a conditioned response.

Set up a Skinner Box that shocks a rat unless he presses the lever to drop a peanut in the other cage. Slavery. Marxists want slavery or negative reinforcement as a motivator.

The rat pressing a lever for his own peanut can stop and take a break or work and get some more.

Welfare rat even is involved in food waste. Obesity

Under restricted rewards (positive reinforcement) productivity drops.

Am I unfair in expecting most here cracked open an entry level Psych textbook?

Marxist Governors lock down business and expect Red States to hustle and cover their freeloading applications for subsidy.

Tribal sources from back water England Islanders have no econ expertise.

Why are you uneducated in modern economics? Too much math?

I'm not an expert in economics, but I have enough of an education to have a good grasp of the basics. I know enough to see that "supply side" economics hasn't really delivered, instead resulting in increased income inequality, and increasing national and personal debt.

Ah, back to trying to accuse me of not knowing much about maths. If you know so much maths then you should be able to answer this simple question:

If f(x) = 3x^3 + 6x^2 - 2x +7

Find f '(x)

This is a very simple maths question that can be answered by most 16 or 17 year olds that are studying maths in England. Can you answer it?

Ignatius

I'm not an expert in economics, but I have enough of an education to have a good grasp of the basics. I know enough to see that "supply side" economics hasn't really delivered, instead resulting in increased income inequality, and increasing national and personal debt.

Ah, back to trying to accuse me of not knowing much about maths. If you know so much maths then you should be able to answer this simple question:

If f(x) = 3x^3 + 6x^2 - 2x +7

Find f '(x)

This is a very simple maths question that can be answered by most 16 or 17 year olds that are studying maths in England. Can you answer it?
What "income inequality"? Be specific don't just regurgitate words.

Harry Leggs

My debt has decreased and assuming income inequality is just leftist crap. Noticed that earlier but blew it off. Glad you addressed it. Somebody is paying attention to disinformation based indictments.

Ignatius

My debt has decreased and assuming income inequality is just leftist crap. Noticed that earlier but blew it off. Glad you addressed it. Somebody is paying attention to disinformation based indictments.
It is leftist crap that's why I press them for specifics. There are none.

Authentic Nouveau

My residential neighbor died. She was worth around 800 million. She bought a new car every 10 years and we did every 3 years. She had an office next door to mine in our bank tower. She was the largest shareholder in the largest bank in the state but her net worth was in her company mostly.
10,000 employees in her company.
Her bank stock allowed the bank to make residential, automobile, boat and aircraft loans. Our adult children have trust funds with bank stock that was 32 cents way back and went to 56 dollars.

The billionaires buy school district construction bonds. She paid tuition reimbursement to employees. Paid their health insurance. New home construction is strong. Up over a year ago. People borrow money from millionaires who own banks that make loans.

I am glad we have 5 massive banks in America which have enough equity to loan The President 800 million for office building or Exxon 3 billion for a few offshore drilling rigs.

AerCap is huge airliner leasing company 1,035 airliners. An investment for the rich.

Ficciones

Marxism is the understanding that work creates wealth, and that the people who do the work deserve the wealth. But I wouldn't expect anyone here to have read Marx.

Authentic Nouveau

Marxism is the understanding that work creates wealth, and that the people who do the work deserve the wealth. But I wouldn't expect anyone here to have read Marx.
Are you trying to 'splain Marx to me? lol I can read German for myself. I wouldn't expect you to read German.

Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei

You got that wrong on Marx. Marxism is defended with false advertising.

I also can read what my ancestors who came from Russia wrote in German. You are stuck with agitprop spiel. .

Authentic Nouveau

Skippy who wears his fast food uniform and just can't make correct change at Taco Bell needs to make as much as his supervisor who has a degree in womens lesbian studies and also started at min wage.

Just a reminder, average HOUSEHOLD income where one member is on min wage is over 50,000 dollars.

Ficciones

Are you trying to 'splain Marx to me? lol I can read German for myself. I wouldn't expect you to read German.

Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei

You got that wrong on Marx. Marxism is defended with false advertising.

I also can read what my ancestors who came from Russia wrote in German. You are stuck with agitprop spiel. .

Oh, a Marx scholar. Great! Explain in your own words Marx's concepts of surplus value and commodity fetishism, and the relationship between them.

Torin

Oh, a Marx scholar. Great! Explain in your own words Marx's concepts of surplus value and commodity fetishism, and the relationship between them.
If "Authentic" Nouveau actually had even a tenth of the erudition he pretends to have, this forum would be so much more interesting.

Authentic Nouveau

You want me to tell you in German?

You don't read German and have no econ credentials.
Nor Psych which is what this thread is about.

Ficciones

You want me to tell you in German?

Sure, Coadie, tell me all about mehrwert and warenfetischismus.

Really, the idea that German and English (a Germanic language...!) are incommensurable must be a real skull cracker for a guy whose prophet spoke Aramaic and was recorded only in Greek. And not even second hand, at that.