The so called "Trinity" does not exist!

rod.ney

You don't seem to realize that counting "1, 2, 3" won't result in a single 3 person God.

The text isn't referring to a 3 person God; your imagination is doing that.
Well in the OT the ONE GOD said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 and in the NT scriptures the Father & Son ( Word ) are called God in John 1:1 ; The Holy Spirit being lied to in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4! Then we have God the Father calling His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! Then we have the scriptures that Proves the Word ( Pre-Carnate Jesus Christ ) was NOT Created because ALL Creation was Through/By Him as per John 1:1/Col.1:16! So yes indeed the ( FSHS ) mentioned in Matt.28:19 are in FACT those 3 Divine Persons that mak up the ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) in Gen.1:26 that said " US & OUR "! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the ONE GOD of the Holy scriptures is not a TRINITY *( FSHS )! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

rod.ney

Exodus 3:14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ' I AM has sent me to you.'" 15 God, furthermore, said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ' The LORD [YHWH], the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, and this is my memorial-name to all generations.

I AM 3:14 1 Related to the name of God, YHWH, rendered LORD, which is derived from the verb HAYAH, to be

OT:3068* Yehovah

Jehovah (Yahweh) = "the existing One"
the proper name of the one true God; unpronounced except with the vowel pointings of OT:136

(from The Online Bible Thayer's Greek Lexicon and Brown Driver & Briggs Hebrew Lexicon, Copyright © 1993, Woodside Bible Fellowship, Ontario, Canada. Licensed from the Institute for Creation Research.)

YHWH

יְהֹוָה

OT:3068 Yehovah (yeh-ho-vaw'); from OT:1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:

KJV - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare OT:3050, OT:3069.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Isaiah 46:5 To whom would you liken Me And make Me equal and compare Me, That we would be alike? 9 …I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me…

Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD [YHWH], and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God.”

Isaiah 44:6 This is what the LORD [YHWH], Israel’s king, says, their protector, the LORD [YHWH] who commands armies: “I AM THE FIRST AND I AM THE LAST, there is no God but me.

These are the words of one person, YHWH. He alone is God and there is no other person who is God. He is SELF-Existent (not selves-existent) or the existing ONE (not three)! The words of YHWH alone make it impossible that there are three persons who all exist as God!
Well in the OT the ONE GOD said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 and in the NT scriptures the Father & Son ( Word ) are called God in John 1:1 ; The Holy Spirit being lied to in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4! Then we have God the Father calling His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! Then we have the scriptures that Proves the Word ( Pre-Carnate Jesus Christ ) was NOT Created because ALL Creation was Through/By Him as per John 1:1/Col.1:16! So yes indeed the ( FSHS ) mentioned in Matt.28:19 are in FACT those 3 Divine Persons that make up the ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) in Gen.1:26 that said " US & OUR "! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the ONE GOD of the Holy scriptures is not a TRINITY *( FSHS )! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Jesus is God the Word in the Flesh as per John 1:1+14! Case closed!

101G

Well in the OT the ONE GOD said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26 and in the NT scriptures the Father & Son ( Word ) are called God in John 1:1 ; The Holy Spirit being lied to in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4! Then we have God the Father calling His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Heb.1:8! Then we have the scriptures that Proves the Word ( Pre-Carnate Jesus Christ ) was NOT Created because ALL Creation was Through/By Him as per John 1:1/Col.1:16! So yes indeed the ( FSHS ) mentioned in Matt.28:19 are in FACT those 3 Divine Persons that make up the ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) in Gen.1:26 that said " US & OUR "! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the ONE GOD of the Holy scriptures is not a TRINITY *( FSHS )! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Jesus is God the Word in the Flesh as per John 1:1+14! Case closed!
ERROR, there is NO "US", and "OUR" at Genesis 1:26, only HE and HIS, one person.. listen, ONLY "ONE" PERSON made man male and female. there was no US or OUR present at Genesis 1:26...... I can prove that without a doubt.

PICJAG, 101G.

rod.ney

ERROR, there is NO "US", and "OUR" at Genesis 1:26, only HE and HIS, one person.. listen, ONLY "ONE" PERSON made man male and female. there was no US or OUR present at Genesis 1:26...... I can prove that without a doubt.

PICJAG, 101G.

Genesis 1:26​

New International Version​

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” -------- This Rebukes you as per 2 Tim.3:16! This is why the NT calls all three ( FSHS in Matt.28:19 ) " God " in John 1:1 ( Father & Word/Son ) & 8:58 ( " I AM " ) for Word/Son ) ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit & Heb.1:8 for the Son ( Jesus ), who was worshiped in Heb.1:6 by His created angels ! Case Closed!

101G

Genesis 1:26​

New International Version​

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” -------- This Rebukes you as per 2 Tim.3:16! This is why the NT calls all three ( FSHS in Matt.28:19 ) " God " in John 1:1 ( Father & Word/Son ) & 8:58 ( " I AM " ) for Word/Son ) ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Spirit & Heb.1:8 for the Son ( Jesus ), who was worshiped in Heb.1:6 by His created angels ! Case Closed!
listen and Learn... question, can the Lord Jesus LIE? of course not, now lets lear something, ... LISTEN to the Lord Jesus the Ordinal Last.... while speaking to some Pharisees about divorcement, listen to what the Lord Jesus said, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

Uh O,"he" is ONE PERSON, and the Lord Jesus said, "HE", and this HE... One Person is identified as "God just as Genesis 1:26 States, for our brother Mark, who recorded the same conversation states, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

Hello? did you hear that, God is a "HE", one person who made man Male and Female in the beginning, so this US and OUR are destroyed at Genesis 1:26, because if One would have read the very next verse at Genesis 1:27, they would have known, "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

so God is a HE at Genesis 1:26..... :eek: YIKES! do you know what that means? #1. you're in ERROR, and #2. God as the ECHAD of himself as the Ordinal First ... CREATED ALL THINGS, per Isaiah 44:24, which he "GOD", states he was "ALONE, and BY HIMSELF.... so any US and OUR at Genesis 1:26 is destroyed by the Lord jesus himself who cannot LIE.

now why is this... for God is a "ECHAD" in TIME... PLACE ... RANK.... and ORDER. and that order is First, and Last...... (smile). First at Genesis 1:26, one person, and at John 1:1 which was to come, supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." BINGO, the "Son" who is to Come was not at Genesis 1:1, not the Ordinal Last, but was to come in flesh at John 1:1.... :cool: (smile).

rod.ney, you are full of HOLES. so your "US", and "OUR" is destroyed by the Lord Jesus himself, who cannot lie.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:

101G

Well rod.ney, that Matthews 19:4 got you ... did it not? see there is no private interpretation of God Holy Word, it must come from him. 2 Peter 1:20 "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

so on that note .... Good night.

PICJAG, 101G.

johnny guitar

yes, ONE PERSON, who is Jesus the Almighty, and ONLY TRUE God. that is EASY to UNDERSTAND. so why so LONG to understand? ... Oh well ....

JG always remember Jesus the Son is the Ordinal Last, who is God shared in Flesh, and Jesus the ordinal First is God, title holder "FATHER", the SAME ONE PERSON, as said, only "shared in Flesh,

and this is identified in the OT as the "ECHAD", or in the NT , the G243 Allos, read that definition from the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words simply put in Latman's terms, "God SHARED in Flesh", God is with US, how? in Flesh as we're, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us."

and Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

PICJAG, 101G.
Indeed, The Holy Spirit is ONE Person.
Ditto for Jesus Christ, The Son.

101G

Indeed, The Holy Spirit is ONE Person.
Ditto for Jesus Christ, The Son.
GINOLJC, to all,
FACTO, the Holy Spirit is JESUS who holds the titles of A. Father and B. Son. Father as the Ordinal First, and Son as the Ordinal Last.... ONE person, one God, only "Diversified in Flesh..... BINGO, now was that too hard to understand?

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

@rod.ney, my friend. the Genesis 1:26 theory of three persons fell apart, when the Lord Jesus spoke in Matthews 19:4. you had no clue that this was there ... did you? no.... :eek: YIKES!, just as also the false assumption of the three persons at the Lord Jesus baptism, scripture.
Matthew 3:13 "Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him."
Matthew 3:14 "But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?"
Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him."
Matthew 3:16 "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:"
Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

now my friend rod.ney, find the verse anywhere in the bible that says the voice at the Lord's water Baptism was the Father's voice. BOOK Chapter and verse please.... I'll be looking for you\r reply.

now to all please NOTE, never assume anything concering God's holy Word, the bible, unless told else where in the bible. assumption without fact is the devils dinner plate. deception is his un-holy tool, and assumptions is at the top of his game. so beware, and do your best in not being decieved. I understand that we are human, and being human is subject to mistakes, but lets not stay in our mistakes. when we KNOW BETTER, we do BETTER. ok, thank God.

PICJAG, 101G.

YeshuaFan

There are big problems with what you are pushing here James.

For indeed it was the same Moses who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the angel who was speaking to him in the burning bush and by whom also he received the oracles for life (the commandments of God) and if you want to believe the angel is God, that is one thing but it totally another to try and say that this was Jesus.

For again the book of Hebrews reveals that God never spoke by his Son in the OT, not by the prophets and nor by the angels either and not at all period.

Furthermore, the law didn't come from Jesus but it came by Moses from God through the angel and it therefore couldn't have been Jesus who gave it to Moses either, for John said this in his Gospel, "for the law came by Moses but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

So where does it say that Jesus or the Logos called to him from the burning bush Jamish and where does it tell you anywhere in the OT or NT that any of those appearances and visitation were those of Jesus, where did any NT writer reveal this in their writings?
Paul stated that the Rock with Israel in the Wilderness was Christ!

Yahweh will increase

Paul stated that the Rock with Israel in the Wilderness was Christ!
The Spirit of Christ and which was the Holy Spirit through which he was anointed yes.

However, you will notice that he speaks of Christ following them and what Paul is referring to in this was in he symbols in the wilderness like the rock through which water came forth and the manna from heaven and the serpent on a poll, for these were symbols that Christ would fulfill when he would come.

So he wasn't speaking of Christ literally following them but rather of the fact that while they were in the present tense and seeing the symbols that represented Christ, Christ himself was following behind them and meaning that he was yet to come to them in the future.

YeshuaFan

Romans 8:11 "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you."

so who dwells in US? ... LAST CHANCE TO UNDERSTAND THE "ECHAD", LISTEN and LEARN,
John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." (HELLO, anyone HOME?, read that again).
John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."
John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you." (say what I, I, I, where? in you, read that again. for I and my Father are ONE)
John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (LISTEN TO WHAT jUDAS AS IN THE NEXT VERSE).
John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?"
John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

two things to notice here,

A. the WE, and the OUR sound like Genesis 1:26 where God said, "Let US make man in OUR Image". did you notice that? i'll explaine later.

B. the term "ABODE", it is the Greek word,
G3438 μονή mone (mo-nee') adj.
a staying, i.e. residence (the act or the place).
[from G3306]
KJV: abode, mansion
Root(s): G3306

a staying? what did the Lord Jesus say to his deciples when he rose? listen and Learn, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

so J\G, how is the Lord Jesus with us, ecen unto the end of the World? how... answer by his Spirit.

now to answer A. ... I'll ne short.

"The WE in John 14:23"

Foundation Scripture: John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

Teaching Scripture A: John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

Teaching Scripture B: John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"

Who actually sent the Holy Spirit, and who was it that came? Answer, JESUS, but, so "who is the WE”, in John 14:23? "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." here is that same answer in another way,

John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." GLORIFY? how? with thine OWNself. and that OWNSELF is “Spirit, per John 4:24a

but the Lord Jesus said, “with” thine own self, there is that word, "WITH", again.. as in John 1:1 the Word was "With" God, and John 1:1c, "and was God...... his "Spirit is God... the Ordinal FIRST, Oh how sinple, and the first is "with" the last. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." meaning that the First, the Father, the Root, the Alpha, the Beginning is also the Last the Son...... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." THIS IS THE "WE" IN JOHN 14:23. the "OUR", the First/Father, and the Last/Son is the Spirit. supportive scripture, Revelation 2:7a, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches” but was it not the Lord Jesus speaking to the churches?

now to prove it clearly, you used the book of Romans, correct... Romans 8:11, well so will i use the the same book to CORRECT YOU, listen and learn, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

NOW JG, here is where you fail or NOT, .... The Spirit of God, and the Spirit of Christ, and please note, that both Spirit is in capitalizations, (this is why I perfer the KJV), remember GOD is "A", "A", "A", "A", Spirit, meaning ONE Spirit, so JG, is the Spirit of God, and the the Spirit of Christ... "TWO" separate and distinct... "Spirits? ..... your answer Please. .. I hope you're not that IGNORANT.

so I'll be looking for your answer..... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG, 101G.

oh how easy it is to understand "diversity" of God.

that we is "he", the ordinal FIRST, LORD/FATHER, and the ordinal LAST, Lord/SON....... the ONE TRUE GOD, the Lord JESUS, the Holy Spirit
He is not Oneness, nor Modualism!

YeshuaFan

The Spirit of Christ and which was the Holy Spirit through which he was anointed yes.

However, you will notice that he speaks of Christ following them and what Paul is referring to in this was in he symbols in the wilderness like the rock through which water came forth and the manna from heaven and the serpent on a poll, for these were symbols that Christ would fulfill when he would come.

So he wasn't speaking of Christ literally following them but rather of the fact that while they were in the present tense and seeing the symbols that represented Christ, Christ himself was following behind them and meaning that he was yet to come to them in the future.
Paul was literal there, that the person of Jesus as the Angel of the lord was with them then!

Yahweh will increase

Paul was literal there, that the person of Jesus as the Angel of the lord was with them then!
Rubbish and where is the angel of the Lord even mentioned in 1 Corinthians 10 anyhow?

Furthermore, where does any inspired writer of the NT make reference of The Angel of the Lord as being Jesus Christ either?

Paul was saying that Jesus was following behind them in time but was represented in the symbols, for if Christ was there, then why was he not leading them instead of following them?

By the way, that Greek word used and in some translations is translated as "accompanied" is used 90 times in the NT and never is it translated as "accompanied" but in all 90 occurrences it is translated as "followed" and it means that the symbols revealed that Christ was coming but he was behind them in regards to time.

YeshuaFan

Rubbish and where is the angel of the Lord even mentioned in 1 Corinthians 10 anyhow?

Furthermore, where does any inspired writer of the NT make reference of The Angel of the Lord as being Jesus Christ either?

Paul was saying that Jesus was following behind them in time but was represented in the symbols, for if Christ was there, then why was he not leading them instead of following them?

By the way, that Greek word used and in some translations is translated as "accompanied" is used 90 times in the NT and never is it translated as "accompanied" but in all 90 occurrences it is translated as "followed" and it means that the symbols revealed that Christ was coming but he was behind them in regards to time.
God the father NEVER spoke to man in the OT, as that was always thru the visiting of the preincarnate Lord Jesus!

Yahweh will increase

God the father NEVER spoke to man in the OT, as that was always thru the visiting of the preincarnate Lord Jesus!
Then you are totally in denial of what the inspired scriptures reveal about this and therefore it is useless for me to go any further with you on it until you repent of your being guided by your own human reasoning on it and seek to understand it by the Holy Spirit instead.
Here is what the inspired author of Hebrews very clearly told us about this and if you read the whole context of chapters 1 and 2 in particular he makes it clear that God never spoke by any messengers of the OT and that goes for prophets or angels also.

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”
7 And of the angels He says:

“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”

YeshuaFan

Then you are totally in denial of what the inspired scriptures reveal about this and therefore it is useless for me to go any further with you on it until you repent of your being guided by your own human reasoning on it and seek to understand it by the Holy Spirit instead.

Here is what the inspired author of Hebrews very clearly told us about this and if you read the whole context of chapters 1 and 2 in particular he makes it clear that God never spoke by any messengers of the OT and that goes for prophets or angels also.

1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

“You are My Son,
And again:

2 separate Persons described there, and both are YAHWEH!

johnny guitar

GINOLJC, to all,
FACTO, the Holy Spirit is JESUS who holds the titles of A. Father and B. Son. Father as the Ordinal First, and Son as the Ordinal Last.... ONE person, one God, only "Diversified in Flesh..... BINGO, now was that too hard to understand?

PICJAG, 101G.
NO such revelation in the Bible.
Sheer imagination.

Yahweh will increase

2 separate Persons described there, and both are YAHWEH!
God never spoke through his Son in the OT, not by the prophets nor by the angels and that is made perfectly clear in the books of Hebrews dude.

That is what I meant to say and some how missed saying it but I am saying it now.

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,

2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

“You are My Son,
And again:

Last edited: