The so called "Trinity" does not exist!

johnny guitar

@rod.ney, my friend. the Genesis 1:26 theory of three persons fell apart, when the Lord Jesus spoke in Matthews 19:4. you had no clue that this was there ... did you? no.... :eek: YIKES!, just as also the false assumption of the three persons at the Lord Jesus baptism, scripture.
Matthew 3:13 "Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him."
Matthew 3:14 "But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?"
Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him."
Matthew 3:16 "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:"
Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

now my friend rod.ney, find the verse anywhere in the bible that says the voice at the Lord's water Baptism was the Father's voice. BOOK Chapter and verse please.... I'll be looking for you\r reply.

now to all please NOTE, never assume anything concering God's holy Word, the bible, unless told else where in the bible. assumption without fact is the devils dinner plate. deception is his un-holy tool, and assumptions is at the top of his game. so beware, and do your best in not being decieved. I understand that we are human, and being human is subject to mistakes, but lets not stay in our mistakes. when we KNOW BETTER, we do BETTER. ok, thank God.

PICJAG, 101G.
Obviously the voice is The Father's as any kindergarten child can understand.

101G

NO such revelation in the Bible.
Sheer imagination.
is not the LORD the Father? ... yes, and is he not the First.... and the Last? yes. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." and the First is "ALSO the last. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now the Lord Jesus, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."

see that word "preeminence", it is the Greek word,
G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

HELLO, ........ First? is not the "LORD" of the OT the First? ..... well that's Jesus as First.... :eek: YIKES!.

JG, do you read your bible with the Holy Ghost .... ever? you might want to consider that because the bible don't agree with you.

what did you say? "NO such revelation in the Bible". well read this post again....... (smile).... lol.

PICJAG, 101G.

johnny guitar

is not the LORD the Father? ... yes, and is he not the First.... and the Last? yes. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." and the First is "ALSO the last. Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now the Lord Jesus, Colossians 1:18 "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence."

see that word "preeminence", it is the Greek word,
G4409 πρωτεύω proteuo (prō-tev'-ō) v.
to be first (in rank or influence).
[from G4413]
KJV: have the preeminence
Root(s): G4413

HELLO, ........ First? is not the "LORD" of the OT the First? ..... well that's Jesus as First.... :eek: YIKES!.

JG, do you read your bible with the Holy Ghost .... ever? you might want to consider that because the bible don't agree with you.

what did you say? "NO such revelation in the Bible". well read this post again....... (smile).... lol.

PICJAG, 101G.
Indeed, The Lord is The Father, AS WELL AS The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

101G

Indeed, The Lord is The Father, AS WELL AS The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
JG, JG, JG, what am I going to do with you. no, no, no, no. the Holy Spirit is the Father as well as the Son.... get is right.

father and Son are only Titles of the Holy Spirit who is Jesus.... got it?

the Holy Spirit, JESUS/YESHUA is "LORD", the Ordinal First, Father, and in his diversity, or as G243 Allos states, he's numerically the Son in Flesh, and that's Natural flesh until his resurrection, and is now in amalgamation of his Glorified Body of flesh and bone..... (but no BLOOD).... BINGO.

JG, I see you will never get this, only God will have to reveal it to you.

so see ya.

PICJAG, 101G.

rod.ney

@rod.ney, my friend. the Genesis 1:26 theory of three persons fell apart, when the Lord Jesus spoke in Matthews 19:4. you had no clue that this was there ... did you? no.... :eek: YIKES!, just as also the false assumption of the three persons at the Lord Jesus baptism, scripture.
Matthew 3:13 "Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him."
Matthew 3:14 "But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?"
Matthew 3:15 "And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him."
Matthew 3:16 "And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:"
Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

now my friend rod.ney, find the verse anywhere in the bible that says the voice at the Lord's water Baptism was the Father's voice. BOOK Chapter and verse please.... I'll be looking for you\r reply.

now to all please NOTE, never assume anything concering God's holy Word, the bible, unless told else where in the bible. assumption without fact is the devils dinner plate. deception is his un-holy tool, and assumptions is at the top of his game. so beware, and do your best in not being decieved. I understand that we are human, and being human is subject to mistakes, but lets not stay in our mistakes. when we KNOW BETTER, we do BETTER. ok, thank God.

PICJAG, 101G.
It was God the Fathers voice because that voice said " This is my Son " and a the Holy Spirit ( Not Jesus ) as a Dove came to Jesus at that baptism! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the Holy Spirit is Jesus because your twisted view would have that dove being Jesus coming to Jesus! Thus the scriptures AS IS rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16!

101G

It was God the Fathers voice because that voice said " This is my Son " and a the Holy Spirit ( Not Jesus ) as a Dove came to Jesus at that baptism! Case closed on your Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the Holy Spirit is Jesus because your twisted view would have that dove being Jesus coming to Jesus! Thus the scriptures AS IS rebuke you as per 2 Tim.3:16!
so we can take this as you have no scripture stating that it was the Father's voice" ...... thought so because there is no such scripture,

so lets expose YOUR assumption.

you and many more assume it was the Father's voice because of what was said, .... well ERROR, and the deception of the devil is in you. listen never assume that ... "A, A, A, voice from heaven is only the Father's voice... case in point. when God told Abraham to sacrifice his "ONLY" son, who stopped him, by speaking from Heaven? well let the bible Speak. Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

so rod.ney, two things to NOTE,

#1, who was speaking from HEAVEN...... was it the angel of the LORD?, or was it GOD?
#2. the one who was speaking ... FROM HEAVEN, said, " seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

so rod.ney, did Abraham witheld not his son from God, or from the Angel speaking for GOD ..... FROM HEAVEN...... Hello... :eek: YIKES!

see rod.ney, NEVER .... ASSUME anything, as to what or who said something from HEAVEN.... KNOW, let the bible tell you. and two never add nor take away from GOD'S Holy Word, this is how LIES get started.

NOW, knowing this example in Genesis with abraham and the angel speaking from heaven, do you still want to stick to the LIE that it was the Father's voice, when plainly the Bible says .. "A, A, A, A, Voice", and the bible never said it was the Father's voice, but "A" Voice. just say what the bible say and you will be safe.

so you're reproved again. ... look don't get upset with 101G correcting you by God himself, just read with him, so you want be corrected so much....

johnny guitar

JG, JG, JG, what am I going to do with you. no, no, no, no. the Holy Spirit is the Father as well as the Son.... get is right.

father and Son are only Titles of the Holy Spirit who is Jesus.... got it?

the Holy Spirit, JESUS/YESHUA is "LORD", the Ordinal First, Father, and in his diversity, or as G243 Allos states, he's numerically the Son in Flesh, and that's Natural flesh until his resurrection, and is now in amalgamation of his Glorified Body of flesh and bone..... (but no BLOOD).... BINGO.

JG, I see you will never get this, only God will have to reveal it to you.

so see ya.

PICJAG, 101G.
CANNOT find any verse is Scripture that identifies The Holy Spirit as The Father or The Son.
If you can please post it.

OldShepherd

so we can take this as you have no scripture stating that it was the Father's voice" ...... thought so because there is no such scripture,
you and many more assume it was the Father's voice because of what was said, .... well ERROR, and the deception of the devil is in you. listen never assume that ... "A, A, A, voice from heaven is only the Father's voice... case in point. when God told Abraham to sacrifice his "ONLY" son, who stopped him, by speaking from Heaven? well let the bible Speak. Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."
#1, who was speaking from HEAVEN...... was it the angel of the LORD?, or was it GOD?
#2. the one who was speaking ... FROM HEAVEN, said, " seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."
so rod.ney, did Abraham witheld not his son from God, or from the Angel speaking for GOD ..... FROM HEAVEN...... Hello... :eek: YIKES!
see rod.ney, NEVER .... ASSUME anything, as to what or who said something from HEAVEN.... KNOW, let the bible tell you. and two never add nor take away from GOD'S Holy Word, this is how LIES get started.
NOW, knowing this example in Genesis with abraham and the angel speaking from heaven, do you still want to stick to the LIE that it was the Father's voice, when plainly the Bible says .. "A, A, A, A, Voice", and the bible never said it was the Father's voice, but "A" Voice. just say what the bible say and you will be safe.
so you're reproved again. ... look don't get upset with 101G correcting you by God himself, just read with him, so you want be corrected so much....
Now let us examine your assumptions.
Genesis 22:1-3
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
2 And he [God] said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.​
Who told Abraham to offer his son? So when Abraham obeyed that command was he offering his son to an angel or God?
Genesis 22:16
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, [YHWH] for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:​

rod.ney

So tell the readers, who in Heaven can call Jesus His Son other than God the Father! It was God the Father's voice ( Not an angel who has no Sons at all )! Case closed on your say so ( man's word )!

Our Lord's God

Well in the OT the ONE GOD said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26

And you thought that you get to imagine whatever you like into the text? Wherever did you get such a crazy idea?

and in the NT scriptures the Father & Son ( Word ) are called God in John 1:1 ; The Holy Spirit being lied to in Acts 5:3 is called God in verse 4!

Well of course you are lying to God the Father when you are lying to His Spirit.

Then we have God the Father calling His Son ( Jesus Christ ) " O God " in Heb.1:8!

Hardly. God the Father isn't even speaking here.

Then we have the scriptures that Proves the Word ( Pre-Carnate Jesus Christ ) was NOT Created because ALL Creation was Through/By Him as per John 1:1/Col.1:16! So yes indeed the ( FSHS ) mentioned in Matt.28:19 are in FACT those 3 Divine Persons that mak up the ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) in Gen.1:26 that said " US & OUR "! Case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the ONE GOD of the Holy scriptures is not a TRINITY *( FSHS )! You remain 100% rebuked as per GOD's inspired say so in 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

YeshuaFan

God never spoke through his Son in the OT, not by the prophets nor by the angels and that is made perfectly clear in the books of Hebrews dude.

That is what I meant to say and some how missed saying it but I am saying it now.

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets,

2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds;

3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”
7 And of the angels He says:

“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”
per Hebrews, God the father stated that Jesus is God the Son!

YeshuaFan

ALL 3 Persons of the Trinity on display there!

Yahweh will increase

per Hebrews, God the father stated that Jesus is God the Son!

First off, where is the words "God the Son" in the book of Hebrews, I seem to have missed that somehow?????

No, for in Hebrews 1:8-9 the author of Hebrews is quoting from Psalm 45:6-7 and what is written in that Psalm was written for the King of Israel and to be sung on his wedding ceremony and so it was written about the anointed Kings of Israel and therefore not meaning that they were God but only the representatives of his title as God.

The same is the case with Psalm 82 and which Jesus even quoted in John 10 when the Jews falsely accused him of making himself God or his equal only because he called God is Father and in this Psalm 82 we have evidence that God called his own human representatives by his own title of god "elohim".

YeshuaFan

The Holy Spirit is God, and is not Jesus!

YeshuaFan

Now let us examine your assumptions.
Genesis 22:1-3​
1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.​
2 And he [God] said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.​
3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.​
Who told Abraham to offer his son? So when Abraham obeyed that command was he offering his son to an angel or God?
Genesis 22:16​
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, [YHWH] for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:​
That was the Angel of the Lord, preincarnated Christ!

YeshuaFan

First off, where is the words "God the Son" in the book of Hebrews, I seem to have missed that somehow?????

No, for in Hebrews 1:8-9 the author of Hebrews is quoting from Psalm 45:6-7 and what is written in that Psalm was written for the King of Israel and to be sung on his wedding ceremony and so it was written about the anointed Kings of Israel and therefore not meaning that they were God but only the representatives of his title as God.

The same is the case with Psalm 82 and which Jesus even quoted in John 10 when the Jews falsely accused him of making himself God or his equal only because he called God is Father and in this Psalm 82 we have evidence that God called his own human representatives by his own title of god "elohim".
This is my Beloved Son was whom speaking?

YeshuaFan

And you thought that you get to imagine whatever you like into the text? Wherever did you get such a crazy idea?

Well of course you are lying to God the Father when you are lying to His Spirit.

Hardly. God the Father isn't even speaking here.
Holy Spirit is God, as is Jesus!