The Son is God in Generation.

Yahchristian

The Son is God in Generation. That is to say , Ever Begotten or Conceived Wisdom/Word. The same in The beginning with God .

Trinitarians believe... The Son is God in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

Whereas I believe... The Son is God incarnate. That is to say, Yahweh/Word became (manifested in) flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

John 1:14 NKJV... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

TRINITARIANS...

1) In your statement, does "God" refer to the BEING of the Trinity or to the first PERSON of the Trinity?

2) In your statement, could you post a link to the definition of "generation" you are using.

P.S.

In my statement, "God" refers to the BEING/PERSON Yahweh.

In my statement, I define incarnate as... (especially of a deity or spirit) embodied in flesh; in human form.

Here is a summary of what I believe... Yahweh is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.

Trinitarians believe... The Son is God in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.
I don't even know what that means....so I can't believe it or not believe it. But then again you said "Trinitarians believe"

Whereas I believe... The Son is God incarnate. That is to say, Yahweh/Word became (manifested in) flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16... And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

John 1:14 NKJV... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

TRINITARIANS...

1) In your statement, does "God" refer to the BEING of the Trinity or to the first PERSON of the Trinity?

2) In your statement, could you post a link to the definition of "generation" you are using.

P.S.

In my statement, "God" refers to the BEING/PERSON Yahweh.

In my statement, I define incarnate as... (especially of a deity or spirit) embodied in flesh; in human form.

Here is a summary of what I believe... Yahweh is spirit and is the only one who is eternal. Yahweh is also in the universe as spirit and as a human. Yahweh in the universe as spirit is called the Spirit of God, Yahweh in the universe as a human is called the Son of God, and eternal Yahweh is called God the Father.
Eternal Son, God The Son, God The Word, Son of God signifies God in Generation. We understand this by Generation of The Logos/Word. And The Word Himself proceeding is properly called Ever Begotten/Generated and Son.

Furthermore This name God signifies I AM Supremely Being itself subsistent absolutely Indeterminate. Also this name God signifies The Divine Essence in Him who possesses it. It then follows in God the name Trinity signifies the Threefold number of Persons of One Essence, or the number of Persons having Godhead. God is the same as Godhead. Thus The Father is God, The Son is God , The Holy Spirit is God ,and yet there are not three gods, but One God.

We acknowledge/recognize One Primal absolute Supreme Being, manifestly expressed/ communicated/ distributed ,( or whatever adjective your intellect can process knowledge to adequately express verities of the Divine), in one Hypostasis/Subsistence/Person of The Father , another of The Son, and another of The Holy Spirit. So the Greeks say," Tres Hypostases un Ousia". We say in English , One Essence in Three Persons".

Lastly in simple terns, The Father is ungenerated and The Son is generated , hence God in Generation signified by Interior Word.

18. No man have seen God at anytime, The only Begotten Son ,which is in the Bosom of The Father He hath declared Him.

I have asked you how many ways can I say the same thing? OH The Son must need to be God in Generation to be God in Incarnate for He is called The Word, and The Word was God.

Happy New year remaining refuted........Alan

Eternal Son, God The Son, God The Word, Son of God signifies God in Generation. We understand this by Generation of The Logos/Word. And The Word Himself proceeding is properly called Ever Begotten/Generated and Son.

Furthermore This name God signifies I AM Supremely Being itself subsistent absolutely Indeterminate. Also this name God signifies The Divine Essence in Him who possesses it. It then follows in God the name Trinity signifies the Threefold number of Persons of One Essence, or the number of Persons having Godhead. God is the same as Godhead. Thus The Father is God, The Son is God , The Holy Spirit is God ,and yet there are not three gods, but One God.

We acknowledge/recognize One Primal absolute Supreme Being, manifestly expressed/ communicated/ distributed ,( or whatever adjective your intellect can process knowledge to adequately express verities of the Divine), in one Hypostasis/Subsistence/Person of The Father , another of The Son, and another of The Holy Spirit. So the Greeks say," Tres Hypostases un Ousia". We say in English , One Essence in Three Persons".

Lastly in simple terns, The Father is ungenerated and The Son is generated , hence God in Generation signified by Interior Word.

18. No man have seen God at anytime, The only Begotten Son ,which is in the Bosom of The Father He hath declared Him.

I have asked you how many ways can I say the same thing? OH The Son must need to be God in Generation to be God in Incarnate for He is called The Word, and The Word was God.

Happy New year remaining refuted........Alan

Wordy gibberish

This name God signifies I AM Supremely Being itself subsistent absolutely Indeterminate. Also this name God signifies The Divine Essence in Him who possesses it. It then follows in God the name Trinity signifies the Threefold number of Persons of One Essence, or the number of Persons having Godhead. God is the same as Godhead.

I am quite aware Trinitarians have different definitions for the word "God" depending on context.

But in the context of YOUR specific statement...

"The Son is God in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word."

1) What does the word "God" mean in THAT statement?

A) The Son is the One Essence of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

B) The Son is the First Person of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

C) The Son is the Second Person of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

D) The Son is ____________________ (fill in the blank without using the word "God") in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

2) Could you post a link to the definition of "generation" you are using in THAT statement.

Wordy gibberish
What you call wordy gibberish , the medieval non English speaking scholastics call rightly dividing knowledge between God and creatures. . Its the least we intellectual substances can do. We think about a son and then physically produce a son/ filiation. With God The Word Himself proceed, which is properly called Generation/ Begotten or Birth, and Son. St John Prologue says as much.

You are right about one thing . Our English is very wordy in order to express non English speaking camel riders with no dictionary's or google. Modern medical terminology is the perfect example of wordy English expressing ancient Greek and Latin camel riders simple thought.

The Word is God , not just thoughts. The Son is The Word, not just this flesh and this blood , hence The Son is God in Generation. God Begotten in distinction of God Begetting. You divide the Substance , so what is it to me if I understand rightly what your intelligibility think is gibberish. Now refute or negate every supposition. It is not my fault many of you have dull understanding.

........ Alan

What you call wordy gibberish , the medieval non English speaking scholastics call rightly dividing knowledge between God and creatures. . Its the least we intellectual substances can do. We think about a son and then physically produce a son/ filiation. With God The Word Himself proceed, which is properly called Generation/ Begotten or Birth, and Son. St John Prologue says as much.

You are right about one thing . Our English is very wordy in order to express non English speaking camel riders with no dictionary's or google. Modern medical terminology is the perfect example of wordy English expressing ancient Greek and Latin camel riders simple thought.

The Word is God , not just thoughts. The Son is The Word, not just this flesh and this blood , hence The Son is God in Generation. God Begotten in distinction of God Begetting. You divide the Substance , so what is it to me if I understand rightly what your intelligibility think is gibberish. Now refute or negate every supposition. It is not my fault many of you have dull understanding.

........ Alan

You believe in two sons. Two who proceed.

I am quite aware Trinitarians have different definitions for the word "God" depending on context.

But in the context of YOUR specific statement...

"The Son is God in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word."

1) What does the word "God" mean in THAT statement?

A) The Son is the One Essence of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

B) The Son is the First Person of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

C) The Son is the Second Person of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

D) The Son is ____________________ (fill in the blank without using the word "God") in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

2) Could you post a link to the definition of "generation" you are using in THAT statement.
The Son is God Begotten in distinction of God Begetting- The Father. End of story. Your questions are out of context because you insist on using words and terms in the most humanistic way.

....... Alan

There is only one Son, The consubstantial Word Himself made to the similitude of man, under the law by way of the virgin birth . So not rocket science.

...... Alan

You said "The Word Himself proceed, which is properly called Generation/ Begotten or Birth, and Son."

But you also believe in a "third person" who proceeds which you say is properly called begotten or birth..

Your questions are out of context because you insist on using words and terms in the most humanistic way.

These statements are composed of TRINITARIAN terms.

Surely you are able to tell us...

1) Is this statement true?
The Son is the One Essence of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

2) Is this statement true?
The Son is the First Person of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

3) Is this statement true?
The Son is the Second Person of the Trinity in generation. That is to say, ever begotten or conceived Wisdom/Word.

You said "The Word Himself proceed, which is properly called Generation/ Begotten or Birth, and Son."

But you also believe in a "third person" who proceeds which you say is properly called begotten or birth..

I don't say , The Holy Writ say, The Third Person proceed therefrom The First and The Second Persons together , by way of Breath. I'm being dramatic , but The Father poured out His Spirit , wherefore The Son breathed forth/on us. Receive ye The Third Person of The Holy Ghost.

Number is more so in our comprehension , then it actually exist in God. You do realize we all have the very same Holy Scriptures? God is One.

........ Alan

The Third Person is NOT begotten.

Back