The Son is God in Generation.

You said "The Word Himself proceed, which is properly called Generation/ Begotten or Birth, and Son."

But you also believe in a "third person" who proceeds which you say is properly called begotten or birth..

On the contrary procession is not birth, however generation is begetting . In other words," Procession of The Logos/Word in God is rightly called Generation, and The Word Himself proceeding is properly called ever Begotten and Son. For you anti Trinitarians that rationalize God thought about a son in eternity, then turned into a son, or uttered a creature son into existence, in verities of the divine, The Son is Ever Born. Whensover The Father is so also is The Son.

The Third Person of The Holy Ghost does not proceed by way of Birth, but rather proceed from both The Father and The Son by way of one single Breath (Originating principle of Spiratio ) , or in a theological construct, Proceed by way of Impulse/ Inclination (ie Quickening), towards an object. One Breath, but Two Breathing.

Remember to ancient Latins procession in God is not just what flows outward (ad extra),but eternally the interior correspondence that is contained therein ( ad intra), In other words God wouldn't think about a son in eternity , God The Father actually Begat The Co- Eternal to Whom didst Thou saidith ,this Day have I Begotten Thee".

....... Alan

On the contrary procession is not birth, however generation is begetting . In other words," Procession of The Logos/Word in God is rightly called Generation, and The Word Himself proceeding is properly called ever Begotten and Son. For you anti Trinitarians that rationalize God thought about a son in eternity, then turned into a son, or uttered a creature son into existence, in verities of the divine, The Son is Ever Born. Whensover The Father is so also is The Son.

The Third Person of The Holy Ghost does not proceed by way of Birth, but rather proceed from both The Father and The Son by way of one single Breath (Originating principle of Spiratio ) , or in a theological construct, Proceed by way of Impulse/ Inclination (ie Quickening), towards an object. One Breath, but Two Breathing.

Remember to ancient Latins procession in God is not just what flows outward (ad extra),but eternally the interior correspondence that is contained therein ( ad intra), In other words God wouldn't think about a son in eternity , God The Father actually Begat The Co- Eternal to Whom didst Thou saidith ,this Day have I Begotten Thee".

....... Alan

Nope.

Christ is the Spirit.

(Lam 4:20, 2 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 15:45, Ps 33:6, Rom 8:9, Gal 4:6, Etc).

Nope.

Christ is the Spirit.

(Lam 4:20, 2 Cor 3:17, 1 Cor 15:45, Ps 33:6, Rom 8:9, Gal 4:6, Etc).
God is Spirit by nature , so your point is what exactly? The Father is One Person, The Son is another, and The Holy Spirit is another. There is not one scripture to assert otherwise. Christ being spirit does not and would not Negate The Relation of Identity. In that The Son is God and He is relatively opposed/distinct from The Father who is God, and He relatively opposed/distinct from The Holy Spirit who is God. Spiratio is common to both The Father and The Son constituting a single originating principle of The Holy Spirit.

When I say Relation of Identity in The Divine Nature, I mean that purely the Relation of the Originator/Father to The Originated/Son to The Originating/ Holy Spirit.

.......Alan

Last edited:
God is Spirit by nature , so your point is what exactly? The Father is One Person, The Son is another, and The Holy Spirit is another. There is not one scripture to assert otherwise. Christ being spirit does not and would not Negate The Relation of Identity. In that The Son is God and He is relatively opposed/distinct from The Father who is God, and He relatively opposed/distinct from The Holy Spirit who is God. Spiratio is common to both The Father and The Son constituting a single originating principle of The Holy Spirit.

When I say Relation of Identity in The Divine Nature, I mean that purely the Relation of the Originator/Father to The Originated/Son to The Originating/ Holy Spirit.

.......Alan

Christ is the Holy Spirit. No trinity.

Christ is the Holy Spirit. No trinity.
The Father and The Son singly breathes forth The Third Person of The Holy Spirit .Furthermore the Threefold (Plurality),interpersonal relation in the divine is signified by Trinity. Hence Relation is take not as a reality ,but in the comprehension, as one regards Himself to another ."Relative Oppositio", is not accidental in God, nor habitude ,neither something to inhere ,but rather a predicament. In that The Father Begat The Son, and The Holy Spirit proceed therefrom both The Father and The Son.

My Lord says, I will send another from The Father, The Comforter to testify of Me . My Lord also says," I am with you soon I will come to you. be in you".

You asserting no Trinity means nothing . You fail to properly refute or Negate. In the words of the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis ," We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons".

.......... Alan

Last edited:
The Father and The Son singly breathes forth The Third Person of The Holy Spirit .Furthermore the Threefold (Plurality),interpersonal relation in the divine is signified by Trinity. Hence Relation is take not as a reality ,but in the comprehension, as one regards Himself to another ."Relative Oppositio", is not accidental in God, nor habitude ,neither something to inhere ,but rather a predicament. In that The Father Begat The Son, and The Holy Spirit proceed therefrom both The Father and The Son.

My Lord says, I will send another from The Father, The Comforter , and He will testify of Me . My Lord also says," I am with you soon I will come to you. be in you".

You asserting no Trinity means nothing . You fail to properly refute or Negate. In the words of the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis

," We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons, ".Whoever then tries to prove the Trinity of Persons derogates from Faith in two ways"

.......... Alan

Last edited:
Okay... so...

True or false?

God is Jesus.

I say true.
I answer that Jesus is God/ The Logos/Word Himself made manifest in the similitude of sinful flesh , now being found and fashioned as man (atomo, ie in an individual), to become obedient unto death to the glory of God The Father.

Who being the brightness of His glory/ radiance of the glory of God, and the Figure(ie Form), Express Image/ Exact Imprint of His Hypostasis/Substance/ Person, upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins".

It follows By Word alone God gave to the Son Hypostasis in Himself by way of Atemporal Immaterial Birth/ Intellectual Conception .

It is written:

He possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was begotten from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was conceived when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I Generated/ Ever Born.

Note: This word Ever , before ,Born is the "Negation " Expressing the real immutability and Unchangeableness in The Divine Nature , thereby removing the idea of any corporal and created conditions in spiritual birth/ Divine Generation.

I think many of you are so full of humanism , that the lot of you fail to grasp ,the Infinite Divine Mind/Intellect is in no way distinct therefrom really Divine Substance itself. Since all in God is His One Essence which is His One Existence, which is His very own Godhead. Therefore unlike our word, God Word is Hypostatic by Itself .Divine Life in itself by itself, and a Living Thing. We call Him The Person of The Word/ The Hypostasis of The Divine Wisdom/ God The Son, The Second Person of The Blessed Trinity.

Lastly created wisdom/lady wisdom, and God own Infinite Uncreated Intelligible species are two different things .It follows when we speak of The Son signified by Word , we mean God actual Being ( Divine Substance itself), , and not created wisdom.

... Alan

Last edited:

My Lord says, I will send another from The Father, The Comforter to testify of Me . My Lord also says," I am with you soon I will come to you. be in you".

You asserting no Trinity means nothing . You fail to properly refute or Negate. In the words of the Trinitarian Latin doctor communis ," We cannot prove or disprove The Divine Trinity of Persons".

.......... Alan

Christ is The Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Go on..

Back