The Son is God in Generation.

Neither Acts 4:12 nor any other Bible passage says God is Jesus ONLY.

ERROR.

Acts 4:12 says salvation is ONLY ONLY ONLY found in JESUS.

Wow, Jesus ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY must be God.

SURELY, there is NO (NO... NO.. NO..) "trinity". SALVATION is NOT found in "the trinity"... JESUS ONLY..

Lmao He's the Holy Spirit and has an invisible spirit body. He ain't a human being or flesh or glorified flesh like YOU claim. Stop making stuff up, man.

Christ dwells in us as the Holy Spirit. We don't have man in a flesh body living in us.
My goodness! You are bearing a false doctrine.

Col 2:9 For in him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,

You don't know the difference between Anointing and God as Spirit.

The difference is between a natural body derived from the dust of the earth and a heavenly spiritual Body. Nevertheless, it's a Body.

1Cor 15:47 The first man is of the earth, made of dust. The second man is from heaven.

He is a MAN.

You don't know the basics of how Adam was created in the image of God Who is Yahuah manifested in flesh as The Son.

You didn't respond to:

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

You are sweeping all above scriptures under the carpet to hold on to your false doctrine.

You are confusing Messiah dwelling in us through His Anointing on us with Messiah not having a Body

John 17:3 demonstrates God is NOT Jesus ONLY.
That's ridiculous and it's proof text for Unitarians to show Yahusha Messiah is not God

What you cults don't understand that He is speaking as Representative of Israel and it's the prayer of Mediation.

He came as The Servant Israel, leaving His reputation of being equal WITH God.

Just because He is praying to The Father doesn't mean, He is distinct Person from The Father. He is in flesh while God is Spirit and invisible. He passed the double edged sword upon Himself to separate Soul and Spirit to reveal the intent of His heart: Heb 4:11; Luke 2:34-35.

That's ridiculous and it's proof text for Unitarians to show Yahusha Messiah is not God

What you cults don't understand that He is speaking as Representative of Israel and it's the prayer of Mediation.

He came as The Servant Israel, leaving His reputation of being equal WITH God.

Just because He is praying to The Father doesn't mean, He is distinct Person from The Father. He is in flesh while God is Spirit and invisible. He passed the double edged sword upon Himself to separate Soul and Spirit to reveal the intent of His heart: Heb 4:11; Luke 2:34-35.
It's a prooftext for demonstrating The Father is God.
Nothing more or less.

You are confusing Messiah dwelling in us through His Anointing on us with Messiah not having a Body

I never said He doesn't have a body. I am saying He's not A MAN, OR FLESH, but that He is the Holy Spirit.

Messiah doesn't dwell in us "*through his anointing*", since He IS the Spirit. Stop denying 1 Cor 15:45, 2 Cor 3:17, Lam 4:20!

It is THE FATHER who dwells in us "through His Anointing". The Messiah doesn't dwell in us "through" or "by" anyone or anything, God sends Him personally into our hearts.

You are SERIOUSLY confused, just like the others.

Last edited:
Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Wow, the tabernacle of God (The Holy Spirit) is with men. What's your point????

1 Corinthians 15:45
Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

Christ is a Life-Giving Spirit. The Holy Spirit.

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Lamentations 4:20
The LORD’s anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

Messiah is not a man. He is the Life-Giving Holy Spirit of the Father. Your messiah is the antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
But you are only speaking of one part - life giving Spirit. But He is The Last ADAM.

The first Adam had temporal Breath of Lives. He could pass on only his temporal breath of Lives (Hebrew plural) through procreation. Though Yahusha Messiah had a Body prepared from heaven, His breath was temporal from Adam for the very reason He chose mortality on behalf of His people.

It's in His resurrection that death having no dominion on Him with the life giving giving breath/spirit which He could pass on. You are totally in error evading many other scriptures.

You also forget to take whole counsel of Apostle Paul:

1Cor 15:
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It (Body) is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

I know this doctrine too we by His grace to fall for your nonsense and twisting of scriptures.

Spiritual Body is a real Body but in contrast to the body from the dust of the earth (natural).

Yahusha Messiah demonstrated He is Life Giving Spirit by :

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Spirit of God has made me says Job. Spirit is the Breath of God:

Gen 2: 7 And יהוה Elohim formed the man out of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils breath of lives. And the man became a living being.

Spirit is of God/Yahuah/Yahusha You are misusing scriptures. Sometimes it's interchanged with God Himself because God is the One Who Performs the action. God can send His Spirit and give of His Spirit as Anointing. He is also a Spirit Who is invisible. Yahusha Messiah Whom we know is Yahuah manifested in flesh/Tabernacle/Body that was similar to Adam and yet not exactly earthy.

The above also answers your referenced scripture Ezk 37:14.

Messiah is not The Man of Sin but Man from Heaven:

Exod 15: 3 יהוה is a man of battle, יהוה is His Name.

It's on the basis of Yahuah is a Man, that the first Adam was made in His image.

All Theophanic appearances of Yahuah and all Anthromorphism of OT is based on Yahuah coming in His Temple as Yahusha Messiah:

John 2: 19 Yeshua answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

21 But he spoke of the temple of his body.

What you are speaking is nonsense!

It's a prooftext for demonstrating The Father is God.
Nothing more or less.
It's a proof text to The Father is the only true God which we know The Son Who is given is called by - Isaiah 9:6.

There is only One God Who as invisible Spirit is The Father, Who is The Son in flesh and Who in anointing is The Holy Spirit - dispensational titles of Yahuah, Singular Name - Mat

Mat 28: 19 Therefore go, and make talmidim of all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Ruach ha-Kodesh,

It's a proof text to The Father is the only true God which we know The Son Who is given is called by - Isaiah 9:6.

There is only One God Who as invisible Spirit is The Father, Who is The Son in flesh and Who in anointing is The Holy Spirit - dispensational titles of Yahuah, Singular Name - Mat

Mat 28: 19 Therefore go, and make talmidim of all nations, immersing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Ruach ha-Kodesh,
Yep, Three Persons in Matthew 28:19.
Demolishes Modalism.

The last Adam is the Life-Giving Spirit (The Holy Spirit).

The Holy Spirit is NOT a man.

ENOUGH of this blasphemy.
Rubbish! Yahusha Messiah is a Man. Holy Spirit is His Anointing. You are talking no sense. Life-giving Spirit is the eternal life that Yahusha imparts unlike first Adam who can impart mortal breath which animated his body.

Yep, Three Persons in Matthew 28:19.
Demolishes Modalism.

No three persons have a singular Name of God. Scriptures weren't addressed to Rome but Israel who already knew a singular Name Yahuah/YHWH Who bears these titles in different dispensations. He was The Father to Israel in the Old Dispensation. He manifested in flesh as The Son of God in love for His people Israel and after Resurrection, He sent His Holy Spirit on all flesh (Israel) - Acts 2:17.
Before the New Covenant, the Anointing was only upon Prophets, Priests and Kings of Israel. Now all are kings and priests in the New Covenant.

You are Roman trinitarian - an heathenish doctrine that no scripture knows. You need to come out of heathenism. You are so brainwashed into believing that you call relationships of God over His people as Persons. How silly it can be!

No three persons have a singular Name of God. Scriptures weren't addressed to Rome but Israel who already knew a singular Name Yahuah/YHWH Who bears these titles in different dispensations. He was The Father to Israel in the Old Dispensation. He manifested in flesh as The Son of God in love for His people Israel and after Resurrection, He sent His Holy Spirit on all flesh (Israel) - Acts 2:17.
Before the New Covenant, the Anointing was only upon Prophets, Priests and Kings of Israel. Now all are kings and priests in the New Covenant.

You are Roman trinitarian - an heathenish doctrine that no scripture knows. You need to come out of heathenism. You are so brainwashed into believing that you call relationships of God over His people as Persons. How silly it can be!
Modalism heresy destroyed by the Church long ago.

Back