The "soul" or "Soul" .........

Slyzr

eve and I have been batting this back and forth for a bit.

What is a soul ......

Do you consider a soul as being yourself?

An extrapolation of your self?

Or something else?

e v e

eve and I have been batting this back and forth for a bit.

What is a soul ......

Do you consider a soul as being yourself?

An extrapolation of your self?

Or something else?
a soul is the core of you... it is you...

the soul is not the natural mind or intellect ...

Base12

A Soul is a lifeform's Genome. In other words, a Soul is all of the information required to create a living being via DNA.

This is from years of Biblical research by the way.

Base12

According to the Word of God, all life is Tripartite...
  • Body
  • Soul
  • Spirit
The Body is of course flesh, blood, etc.
The Soul is the information that is hard coded into a Lifeform's DNA (A,C,G & T).
The Spirit is that which 'Quickens' or gives life (Energy/Electromagnetism) to the Body.

It is important to understand that upon death, the Spirit and Soul live on. This is because the Soul's Genome (Information) can exist outside of the Body.

Note that Apollyon/Abaddon is the only entity authorized by God to destroy the Soul...

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

In other words, Apollyon can 'delete' a Soul's information, similar to wiping a Hard Drive of its contents.

The Spirit never dies however and cannot be destroyed. Thus, the Spirit is Eternal.

e v e

• Body
  • Soul
  • Spirit
The Soul is the information that is hard coded into a Lifeform's DNA (A,C,G & T).
The Spirit is that which 'Quickens' or gives life (Energy/Electromagnetism) to the Body.

It is important to understand that upon death, the Spirit and Soul live on. This is because the Soul's Genome (Information) can exist outside of the Body.

Note that Apollyon/Abaddon is the only entity authorized by God to destroy the Soul...

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

In other words, Apollyon can 'delete' a Soul's information, similar to wiping a Hard Drive of its contents.

The Spirit never dies however and cannot be destroyed. Thus, the Spirit is Eternal.
that is plato. Start with Book 9 of the republic...

you are giving a greek version and god.

Slyzr

• Body
  • Soul
  • Spirit

How can a soul be the hard coded DNA?

Not necessary disagreeing with you ........

But clearly I am not understanding what you are saying.

Base12

How can a soul be the hard coded DNA?

Not necessary disagreeing with you ........

But clearly I am not understanding what you are saying.
According to Science and Biology, DNA is a book filled with words and information. This is in complete agreement with Scripture.

The Word becoming flesh is Biology 101...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

That is what DNA does. It takes Words (Soul) and makes it Flesh (Body) via the Spirit (Electromagnetism).

God's Book of Life contains everyone's Genome, not just One's 'name'. This is how God identifies us. Anyone whos Genome is not found in the Book of Life will be deleted...

Revelation 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Note that the Mark of the Beast is Transhumanism and will change One's DNA (Soul). God will not be able to properly identify them...

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I can expand if you have more questions.

Base12

It is your mind, or spirit, it is who you are, how you think, what you think, not what you are.
Verses?

Our Soul is something that existed before the moment of conception. It is part of what God means by verses like this...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Our thoughts and actions are something different entirely. They do not get written in the Book of Life. They are written in a separate Book...

Revelation 20:12
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Books is plural. One's 'Works' are written in specific books designed to record what we did in life.

Dant01

A critical thinker (a.k.a. skeptic) is sure to eventually come along with a question
similar to the below;

What empirical evidence do you have proving that there is such a thing as a soul?

The average rank and file apologist typically ignores the word "empirical" and
answers that question by quoting a barrage of scriptures, which to a critic is about
as useful as quoting lines from Hamlet because using the teachings of one's holy
book to prove that the teachings of one's holy book are true, is typically discarded
as circular reasoning; which is sort of like a judge exonerating a defendant on the
basis of him saying he didn't do it.

Anyway, that said: according to Matt 10:28, the body and the soul are perishable.
However; though the body is perishable by any means, the soul is perishable only
by divine means; i.e. the deaths of body and soul aren't necessarily simultaneous,
viz: the soul lives on until such a time as God decides to give it either a thumb up
or a thumb down.
_

Last edited:

Slyzr

According to Science and Biology, DNA is a book filled with words and information. This is in complete agreement with Scripture.

The Word becoming flesh is Biology 101...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

That is what DNA does. It takes Words (Soul) and makes it Flesh (Body) via the Spirit (Electromagnetism).

God's Book of Life contains everyone's Genome, not just One's 'name'. This is how God identifies us. Anyone whos Genome is not found in the Book of Life will be deleted...

Revelation 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Note that the Mark of the Beast is Transhumanism and will change One's DNA (Soul). God will not be able to properly identify them...

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I can expand if you have more questions.

Then why are all these people trying to convert others?

Seriously .... if god gave me genome.

For existence ....

let me think about that.

The Christians are going to say god gave me a genome for my existence .....

That I should repent.

What is that about ......

Base12

The Christians are going to say god gave me a genome for my existence .....

That I should repent.

Oh, I thought you were a Christian. Am I correct is assuming you are not?

Either way, it does not matter as to the answer to your question...

Why should you repent?

This may surprise you, but I am a rare Christian that believes in Reincarnation. Thus, Hell and the Lake of Fire is simply part of the 'cycle' of those that do not wish to be Saved.

In other words, you existed before. Your Soul is based on what God judged you to receive based on how you behaved previously.

If your life is not so great (like mine) you may want to consider ending the cycle once and for all and get out of this Prison Planet using Jesus as your Lawyer.

It is your choice of course.

Gary Mac

Verses?

Our Soul is something that existed before the moment of conception. It is part of what God means by verses like this...
No one exists until one is born son of man, Not even Jesus existed until he was made of a woman born under he law just as you and I.
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Our thoughts and actions are something different entirely. They do not get written in the Book of Life. They are written in a separate Book...
The whole book is about you and who are you. You are written in it and it tells plainly who you are or are not in God. If you cant see your name written in there then if I was you I would take a look at why not. As for me it is all about me and who I Am in the Father.
Revelation 20:12
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Books is plural. One's 'Works' are written in specific books designed to record what we did in life.
That is ridiculous. God is a God of the living not the dead. God isnt taking notes for what you do or dont do LOL, All He cares about is who are you today and like Him in His same image which is Spirit. Love. The kingdom of God doesnt come with observation it is within you. Luke 17:20-21. And when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. And you will be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as He commands of you if you are of Hm.

Judgment is this day, you are being judged this day in who you are or are not like Him, and you are the judge of that and know very well if you are like Him or not and in His same image and perfect as He is perfect.

The grave is not going to reveal God at all, it is to late to see Him by then. As Jesus said, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you. Not many believe Jesus in that though. Nor do many believe Matt 3:16 that God opend all of His heaven to that man and does the same in all who will receieve Him as your own mind.

Last edited:

Slyzr

It is your mind, or spirit, it is who you are, how you think, what you think, not what you are.

all this from a guy that propagates .....

No no one else will matter ...cause he found the "father".

Saying no one else will matter.

e v e

Why should you repent?

This may surprise you, but I am a rare Christian that believes in Reincarnation. Thus, Hell and the Lake of Fire is simply part of the 'cycle' of those that do not wish to be Saved.

In other words, you existed before. Your Soul is based on what God judged you to receive based on how you behaved previously.

If your life is not so great (like mine) you may want to consider ending the cycle once and for all and get out of this Prison Planet using Jesus as your Lawyer.

reincarnation is

not actually what you think at all

and what it is, is not God’s

Dant01

Gen 2:7d . . and man became a living soul.

The Hebrew word for "soul" is nephesh (neh'-fesh) which isn't unique to human life.

Its first appearance is at Gen 1:20-21 in reference to aqua creatures and winged
creatures; again at Gen 1:24 as terra creatures; viz: cattle, creepy crawlies, and
wild beasts; and again in Gen 2:7 as the human creature; and yet again at Gen
9:10 to classify every creature aboard Noah's ark.

Soul is somewhat ambiguous. It can be said that creatures are souls and also that
they have souls. But back in the beginning, nephesh simply refers to consciousness,
individuality, and self awareness.
_

e v e

the concept of reincarnation
came from even before the greeks,
by which time it was diluted…

in reality in hieroglyphs it refers to
what adam caused, that the satanic realm
vampired and stripped eden souls after the fall, that the ‘gods’ (fallen angels and entities) bathed in that stolen eden energy and used it as soma, because since eden had life, which depraved entities do not, bathing in eden aspects ‘made them eternal’, gave them power, and rejuvenated them, per their own texts. the symbolic element referring to this in glyphs is when a god is seen adorned in skins.

this is the brutish wearing the skin of their victim as a trophy.

egypt, greece, and these beliefs and ideas are Not in any way related to Him or christianity and are an abomination,

further, as the platonic text on the soul describes, those monsters cast lots to see which of them would get possession of a soul upon being born in the other world….
to steal her birthright (a situation of the fall).

this reincarnating is tantamount to rape
from the point of view of all pagan texts: rg veda, hieroglyphs, greek texts — all describe the satanic realm plundering eden.

calling vile pagan concepts like reincarnation compatible with christianity is a mistake.

Last edited:

Slyzr

Why should you repent?

Ok .....

I'm a person .....

If I become a christian ..... they just rejoice that I should not be.

but I cannot really be a Christian ....... I am a person.