The "soul" or "Soul" .........

Slyzr

The soul is the life we live, SPirit. it is who we are just as it was who all of these were. God is a Spirit and that SPirit is Love and man is has His same SPirit of Love or one doesnt.

NOT WHEN YOU CANNOT LIVE.

It is some one else's life you are living.

they are saying your soul does not matter ..... your spirit does not matter.

Dant01

Seeing as how Jesus' crucified dead body was laid to rest on the surface of the Earth,
they it seems very likely to me that it was by means of his soul that he was retained in
the heart of the Earth (Matt 12:40) which, again, seems likely to me seeing as how the
soul doesn't necessarily perish along with the death of one's body. (Matt 10:28)
_

Slyzr

the original glorified body He gave us on eden earth is the covering.

currently we each have a perishable material satanic body on the current earth.

the current situation is a chimera.

chimera
[kīˈmirə, kəˈmirə]

NOUN
  1. (Chimera)
    (in Greek mythology) a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail.
  2. a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve.
    "the economic sovereignty you claim to defend is a chimera"
    synonyms:
    illusion · fantasy · delusion · dream · fancy · figment of the imagination · will-o'-the-wisp · phantom · mirage · ignis fatuus
  3. biology
    an organism containing a mixture of genetically different tissues, formed by processes such as fusion of early embryos, grafting, or mutation.
    "the sheeplike goat chimera"
  4. a cartilaginous marine fish with a long tail, an erect spine before the first dorsal fin, and typically a forward projection from the snout.

Last edited:

Slyzr

my usage of it means the fusion of two natures which do not belong together. the soul having this needy material fleshbody following it around.

Soul is like a copy cat ........

A covering looking for something better.

Slyzr

no .

this this whole earth is what hieroglyphs call ‘second sky’ - it is the copy and everything in it. this body is a copy.

souls are from the original world but came to be here, as a prison.

I was saying that.

The soul is a covering IMO ..... looking for something better.

Slyzr

to a follower of this world and its gods, this body and earth and natural mind are primary and the soul hated as inferior.

The soul is not necessarily inferior.

It is the souls issue that it want's to better.

Slyzr

my usage of it means the fusion of two natures which do not belong together. the soul having this needy material fleshbody following it around.

AGREE ON YOUR FIRST POINT.

The 2nd point is religion a religious soul propagation.

For the same thing.

The souls job is to say no one matters.

Gary Mac

Seeing as how Jesus' crucified dead body was laid to rest on the surface of the Earth,
they it seems very likely to me that it was by means of his soul that he was retained in
the heart of the Earth (Matt 12:40) which, again, seems likely to me seeing as how the
soul doesn't necessarily perish along with the death of one's body. (Matt 10:28

You are the one saying; do no can live with your theology.
You are not making any sense. WHat are you trying to say?

Slyzr

the soul and the "I" are not the same...

the i or mind is indeed an entrapment... acquired after the fall... along with this body.

the soul is in the heart region not the head and is not the natural mind..

If we have no mind / brain then we have no mind / brain.

What are are we then?

Dis-embodied spirits?

If the natural does not matter, then why the natural.

You seem to want the spiritual over the natural .......

As if the natural has nothing.

As in lifeless ......

but we do have life.

Last edited:

Slyzr

"your grace
perhaps it’s more inter dimensional ….

when He shows me other world and it is all before me… i am always stunned…

Of course your grace ......

There will be no more pooping.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

eden nature and the mind of eden is what will be restored...

matrix nature and its flesh mind will perish
Actually Gods Spirit, or mind, is what is restored in all who will receieve His mind, or Spirit as it is. We become like Him, same nature, same disposition of God. Which simply is Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the mind is called in the bible. If you are waiting to be restored then you do not have His same mind, Spirit at all.

Gary Mac

His Feminine spirit is not an IT. Deal with it.
Feminine Spirit? His Spirit is the same in us all who has His same mind, or Spirit at the book calls Spirit. Mind is Spirit. You just haven't figured out yet that the mind is SPirit is all. .