The "soul" or "Soul" .........

Slyzr

Feminine Spirit? His Spirit is the same in us all who has His same mind, or Spirit at the book calls Spirit. Mind is Spirit. You just haven't figured out yet that the mind is SPirit is all. .

errr ...... she has a point.

Not saying that I agree with it.

Dant01

It isn't uncommon these days to find militant feminists on Christian forums
attempting to politicize the Bible; driven by misandry and disgust with sexism.
_

Last edited:

Gary Mac

errr ...... she has a point.

Not saying that I agree with it.
She has a point for sure it just isnt of God is all.

God is not a he or she, no male no female no Greek no Jew, He is the same in all who has His same SPirit no matter who you are, no matter what color you are, what culture you are from. He is the same in all who has His same mind, disposition, which is Love for God is Love and Love does not have a gender at all.

Either you are like Him or you are not.

Slyzr

She has a point for sure it just isnt of God is all.

God is not a he or she, no male no female no Greek no Jew, He is the same in all who has His same SPirit no matter who you are, no matter what color you are, what culture you are from. He is the same in all who has His same mind, disposition, which is Love for God is Love and Love does not have a gender at all.

Either you are like Him or you are not.

Ever notice you keep on repeating some one else?

Gary Mac

Ever notice you keep on repeating some one else?
Yes, I have stated many times that all I can do is repeat that what was written of Jesus in what he said we should be. I have quoted him over and over m I agree with you.

Slyzr

Yes, I have stated many times that all I can do is repeat that what was written of Jesus in what he said we should be. I have quoted him over and over m I agree with you.

Why?

You could talk for yourself before ......

Now you seem to be presupposing..... you cannot.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

You answer is rather dismissive of other cognizant beings.
No' -- only one who is God for God reveals Himself in all who will receieve Him as your own disposition.

It is only dismissive from lack in understand the One.

Gary Mac

You were saying that before.

back to the OP?
Back to the OP, our soul is who we are not what we are. Our soul is our mind, how we think what we think and how we act from the mind. It is our spirit.

Is your mind that of Gods or is it of yourself? That is who your soul is and belongs to one or the other.

Slyzr

Back to the OP, our soul is who we are not what we are. Our soul is our mind, how we think what we think and how we act from the mind. It is our spirit.

Is your mind that of Gods or is it of yourself? That is who your soul is and belongs to one or the other.

Why would god .... or God if you prefer ..... give us a mind; and then say 'no mind for you'?

I kind of get the theology behind it ....... but that amounts to something like Paul's gospel.

Perpetual death ..............

IMO ...... the soul seeks to be a controlling covering.

Last edited:

Slyzr

yes

He isn’t an IT or thing… that would be greek soma.

Masculine or feminine as realities are not limited to this earth’s biological understanding.

this crude physicality is a fractal, less than the realities of eden.

man lost his glorified being because of adam… which is God’s image and which means we were in likeness of Him, his own sons and daughters, but we lost that….

we lost that and we lost eden. Both.

we didn’t need to know good and evil of that tree (that was a lie to steal from us) .

eden understanding far exceeds that black and white brute mind of the fallen ones which we were reduced to because of adam…

You are propagating the feminine mystic.

Trying to encapsulate men in Adam.

Do you seriously think all are from adam?

Last edited:

Gary Mac

Why would god .... or God if you prefer ..... give us a mind; and then say 'no mind for you'?
He doesnt.
I kind of get the theology behind it ....... but that amounts to something like Paul's gospel.
Morelike Jesus gospel, Paul had his own ideas about god.
Perpetual death ..............

IMO ...... the soul seeks to be a controlling covering.
The soul is who we are or are not. If one is of self or if one is of the mind of God, you are correct the mind is controlling what comes out from you. .

Slyzr

/

The soul is who we are or are not. If one is of self or if one is of the mind of God, you are correct the mind is controlling what comes out from you. .

I have no idea what that means.

gary found god the father ...... and no one will ever matter again?

For gary finding 'love'?

Good lord dude ...... you should listen to what you are saying.

Gary Mac

I have no idea what that means.
I understand for spiritually it is discerned.
gary found god the father ...... and no one will ever matter again?
Actually God found me, He wasnt lost.
For gary finding 'love'?
Becoming Love by the same SPirit of Love who was in Christ Jesus from our Father who is Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as He is called.
Good lord dude ...... you should listen to what you are saying.
Better is -- listen to what God is saying, all I can do is live His life and repeat Him.