The "soul" or "Soul" .........

e v e

Then we are an in-continent inconvenience.

Please forgive me your grace.

Perhaps we can not matter more next time

perhaps it’s more inter dimensional ….

when He shows me other world and it is all before me… i am always stunned…

e v e

there is nothing more gorgeous i ever saw than my eden

i want very much other souls to live in her gorgeous reality

Slyzr

"your grace
perhaps it’s more inter dimensional ….

when He shows me other world and it is all before me… i am always stunned…

Of course your grace ......

There will be no more pooping.

Last edited:

Gary Mac

eden nature and the mind of eden is what will be restored...

matrix nature and its flesh mind will perish
Actually Gods Spirit, or mind, is what is restored in all who will receieve His mind, or Spirit as it is. We become like Him, same nature, same disposition of God. Which simply is Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the mind is called in the bible. If you are waiting to be restored then you do not have His same mind, Spirit at all.

e v e

Actually Gods Spirit, or mind, is what is restored in all who will receieve His mind, or Spirit as it is. We become like Him, same nature, same disposition of God. Which simply is Love, Holy Love, or Holy SPirit as the mind is called in the bible. If you are waiting to be restored then you do not have His same mind, Spirit at all.
His Feminine spirit is not an IT. Deal with it.

Gary Mac

His Feminine spirit is not an IT. Deal with it.
Feminine Spirit? His Spirit is the same in us all who has His same mind, or Spirit at the book calls Spirit. Mind is Spirit. You just haven't figured out yet that the mind is SPirit is all. .

Slyzr

Feminine Spirit? His Spirit is the same in us all who has His same mind, or Spirit at the book calls Spirit. Mind is Spirit. You just haven't figured out yet that the mind is SPirit is all. .

errr ...... she has a point.

Not saying that I agree with it.

Dant01

It isn't uncommon these days to find militant feminists on Christian forums
attempting to politicize the Bible; driven by misandry and disgust with sexism.
_

Last edited:

Gary Mac

errr ...... she has a point.

Not saying that I agree with it.
She has a point for sure it just isnt of God is all.

God is not a he or she, no male no female no Greek no Jew, He is the same in all who has His same SPirit no matter who you are, no matter what color you are, what culture you are from. He is the same in all who has His same mind, disposition, which is Love for God is Love and Love does not have a gender at all.

Either you are like Him or you are not.

Slyzr

She has a point for sure it just isnt of God is all.

God is not a he or she, no male no female no Greek no Jew, He is the same in all who has His same SPirit no matter who you are, no matter what color you are, what culture you are from. He is the same in all who has His same mind, disposition, which is Love for God is Love and Love does not have a gender at all.

Either you are like Him or you are not.

Ever notice you keep on repeating some one else?

Slyzr

Yes, I have stated many times that all I can do is repeat that what was written of Jesus in what he said we should be. I have quoted him over and over m I agree with you.

Why?

You could talk for yourself before ......

Now you seem to be presupposing..... you cannot.

Last edited: