The Strong Delusion, 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Hark

The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no pre-trib rapture as dispensationalism falsely teaches

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh
Now you know how the end of the great tribulation will be like; the world's armies are marching on to Jerusalem and then Jesus's feet touched down on the Mount of Olives per Zechariah 14:1-5 as He is coming back with the saints, but yet in Revelation 20:1-7 Satan is defeated and in the pit for a thousand years BEFORE those resurrected after the great tribulation thus Jesus is not meeting them in the air when He has been on earth after having defeated Satan & the world's armies. That is why Revelation 20:5 is referring to by first resurrection that this resurrection was to happen first before the rest of the dead are resurrected later on at the great white throne judgment. It was not inferring that this was THE first resurrection at all, but that resurrection was to happen first before the rest of the dead are raised later on.

So keep reading, brother.

Luke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Noting the signs that His appearing as the Bridegroom is near but look at the warning He is giving to Christians to be ready or else.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

What Jesus is describing is hardly the environment that believers will find themselves in at the end of the great tribulation because they need the mark of the beast to buy & sell to survive during the great tribulation, and once they get the mark, they are condemned to the lake of fire no matter what, and so this warning does not apply to believers for the duration of the great tribulation. This warning applies to now in the world we live in where we do not need the mark of the beast to buy & sell as we can work anywhere, be tempted to get drunk, & be snared by the cares of this life that we would not only be found not abiding in Him as we should, but having treasures & cares in this world that we would not want to leave.

So the description for why Jesus is warning believers are for us now to be ready or else we will not escape the hour of temptation that shall try all remaining upon the earth.

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Note the warning for those failing to look to Jesus Christ for help & discernment in departing from iniquity in getting ready.

Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

This is what running that race is all about; to be received by Him as that vessel unto honor in His House rather than be left behind damned as that vessel unto dishonor in His House to be resurrected after the great tribulation.

2 Corinthians 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Salvation is not lost, but being partakers of the firstfruits of the resurrection is at risk for not being ready as found abiding in Him as well as with His help, be willing and ready to go.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

May all those who believe in Him, trust Him as their Good Shepherd in getting them ready to go.

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

@GeneZ May be of interests to you.

Truth7t7

Stop and think for a second....

The Jews were awaiting a Messiah to set up his kingdom AND RULE OVER THEM.

The Church is awaiting for the return of Christ, and to REIGN WITH HIM over those Jews!
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Truth7t7

Now you know how the end of the great tribulation will be like; the world's armies are marching on to Jerusalem and then Jesus's feet touched down on the Mount of Olives per Zechariah 14:1-5 as He is coming back with the saints, but yet in Revelation 20:1-7 Satan is defeated and in the pit for a thousand years BEFORE those resurrected after the great tribulation thus Jesus is not meeting them in the air when He has been on earth after having defeated Satan & the world's armies. That is why Revelation 20:5 is referring to by first resurrection that this resurrection was to happen first before the rest of the dead are resurrected later on at the great white throne judgment. It was not inferring that this was THE first resurrection at all, but that resurrection was to happen first before the rest of the dead are raised later on.

So keep reading, brother.

Luke 21:29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Noting the signs that His appearing as the Bridegroom is near but look at the warning He is giving to Christians to be ready or else.

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

What Jesus is describing is hardly the environment that believers will find themselves in at the end of the great tribulation because they need the mark of the beast to buy & sell to survive during the great tribulation, and once they get the mark, they are condemned to the lake of fire no matter what, and so this warning does not apply to believers for the duration of the great tribulation. This warning applies to now in the world we live in where we do not need the mark of the beast to buy & sell as we can work anywhere, be tempted to get drunk, & be snared by the cares of this life that we would not only be found not abiding in Him as we should, but having treasures & cares in this world that we would not want to leave.

Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom, Not A Millennial Kingdom As Many Claim

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of Armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Why do you say its false?
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Why do you say its false?
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

GeneZ

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)
But each in turn: Christ, the first fruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has
destroyed all dominion, authority and power." 1 Corinthians 15:23-24

But each in turn?

What is that speaking off?
You blew away the context to know what that means! That allows you for your subjective conclusion.

You can not understand those verses without including what preceded.

Here is what those verses are speaking about!

But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."
1 Corinthians 15:20-22

What must take place before the "end comes" is to have all saved saints outside of the church age resurrected! For only Christ and His church are resurrected at the Rapture. All other saints are awaiting the end of the Millennium to be resurrected. Because? They have to remain in their regular bodies to form nations on earth to be ruled over for a perfect 1000 years. Then Satan is released from his prison, and in that last rebellion all flesh left of remaining unbelievers will be destroyed!

After all unsaved flesh ever to be born is destroyed? Then all remaining believers will be given resurrection bodies!

When all believers throughout have their resurrection bodies? No more need for the current heavens and earth. All will be watching as the Lord rolls up the creation like a scroll! Burned up!

Then comes the last "New Heavens and New Earth." This one will be called the Home of Righteousness. 2 Peter 3:10-13

Truth7t7

But each in turn: Christ, the first fruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has
destroyed all dominion, authority and power." 1 Corinthians 15:23-24

But each in turn?

What is that speaking off?
You blew away the context to know what that means! That allows you for your subjective conclusion.

You can not understand those verses without including what preceded.

Here is what those verses are speaking about!

But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.
For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive."
1 Corinthians 15:20-22

What must take place before the "end comes" is to have all saved saints outside of the church age resurrected! For only Christ and His church are resurrected at the Rapture. All other saints are awaiting the end of the Millennium to be resurrected. Because? They have to remain in their regular bodies to form nations on earth to be ruled over for a perfect 1000 years. Then Satan is released from his prison, and in that last rebellion all flesh left of remaining unbelievers will be destroyed!

After all unsaved flesh ever to be born is destroyed? Then all remaining believers will be given resurrection bodies!

When all believers throughout have their resurrection bodies? No more need for the current heavens and earth. All will be watching as the Lord rolls up the creation like a scroll! Burned up!

Then comes the last "New Heavens and New Earth." This one will be called the Home of Righteousness. 2 Peter 3:10-13
When Jesus returns the believers are resurrected, as death is swallowed up in victory (The End)

Not the start of a Millennium on this earth

101G

Jews were never called to reign with Christ over the nations.
GINOLJC, to all,
this was the point I address, understand, what Jews?, listen, "WHO" is a Jew? answer, Romans 2:28 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:"
Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

UNDERSTAND NOW?

If we endure, we shall also reign with Him. " 2 Timothy 2:12
well not only is this for Natural Born Jews but for Gentiles as well. just read the verse before, FIRST, and AFTER, 2 Timothy 2:11 "It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:" (STOP, that just eliminated, and separated the Church of the REDEEMED from other JEWS and GENTILES, now lets contuine.

2 Timothy 2:12 "If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:" (IF WE .. WE WHO?, those be dead with him)
2 Timothy 2:13 "If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself."
2 Timothy 2:14 "Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers."
2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."

@Open Heart my friend, Question, did all natural born Jews follow the Law? ANSWER, NO, and again I said, NO, but they were follower of GOD, and his righteousness... WITHOUT THJE LAW. case in Point. Joseph Mary's husband, did he followed the Law? lets see, Matthew 1:19 "Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily." STOP, what did the Apostle Paul say by God, the Holy Ghost in Romans 3:21 "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;"
BINGO, God in Joseph, being declared righteous, meaning JUSTIFIED in God eyes, without the LAW, he MINDED, he MINDED, he MINDED to put her away privily. see the Law called for something different....... understand the righteousness of God in Joseph without the law is being manifested. (Many miss this). God is teaching.

and this was before Christ DIED.... do you know what that means, the LAW was ADDED to SHOW us sin, and not to LIVE IN IT, but to LIVE IN GOD'S Spirit, which was required by God from DAY ONE. listen to God, Micah 6:8 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

"but to do Justly", YES, and Joseph, Mary's husband was a JUST/declared righteous man in God's eyes, concering this, for he followed God and not the Law which was added. NOW, hear this, Joseph was a NATURAL BORN ISARELITE. so as the apostle by the Holy Spirit said, "who is a JEW?". one inwardly, or Outwardly. this is the HOUSE of God, the inwardly JEW.

Oh this is too easy for noe not to get.

the House of God is redeemed Natural Jews and Gentiles who have been "BORN AGAIN", of the Spirit.

PICJAG, 101G.

Hark

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
That is Jesus saying that His appearing as the Bridegroom as well as His coming as the King of kings will be obvious to the world at large.

In all respect, the warning is towards those who say where the Spirit of Christ is at as if in a place of worship or in an assembly of sort rather than confessing that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit 2 Corinthians 6:19-20 & He resides in us forever; Ephesians 4:30

The apostle John is giving that warning in 1 John 4:1-6 as Paul is also in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 by reminding them of our faith in 2 Corinthians 13:5.

This is why the rapture is God judging His House first because of the falling away of the faith which is happening now in these latter days when faith is hard to find. This is why the times of the Gentiles will end at the rapture event when the dispensation of the gospel will go back to the Jews, the 144,000 witnesses for the duration of the great tribulation.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
All true but how you are applying that to mean is not. Jesus is called the King of kings for a reason. There is a Christ's rule on earth for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So you either apply all of Revelation which testify to that thousand year reign as those resurrected after the great tribulation shall reign with Him or you are refusing correction by the scripture.

@GeneZ @101G This may be of interest to you.

Hark

Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom, Not A Millennial Kingdom As Many Claim

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of Armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
The battle displayed here is the battle at the end of the great tribulation and the coming kingdom is the 1000 year reign on earth.

Truth7t7

That is Jesus saying that His appearing as the Bridegroom as well as His coming as the King of kings will be obvious to the world at large.

In all respect, the warning is towards those who say where the Spirit of Christ is at as if in a place of worship or in an assembly of sort rather than confessing that our bodies are the temples of the Holy Spirit 2 Corinthians 6:19-20 & He resides in us forever; Ephesians 4:30

The apostle John is giving that warning in 1 John 4:1-6 as Paul is also in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 by reminding them of our faith in 2 Corinthians 13:5.

This is why the rapture is God judging His House first because of the falling away of the faith which is happening now in these latter days when faith is hard to find. This is why the times of the Gentiles will end at the rapture event when the dispensation of the gospel will go back to the Jews, the 144,000 witnesses for the duration of the great tribulation.

All true but how you are applying that to mean is not. Jesus is called the King of kings for a reason. There is a Christ's rule on earth for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So you either apply all of Revelation which testify to that thousand year reign as those resurrected after the great tribulation shall reign with Him or you are refusing correction by the scripture.

@GeneZ @101G This may be of interest to you.
Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound From (One Specific Purpose) As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

Revelation 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Truth7t7

The battle displayed here is the battle at the end of the great tribulation and the coming kingdom is the 1000 year reign on earth.
The battle seen in Zechariah 14 is Armageddon, as Jesus Christ returns in Fire and Final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire

There isn't going to be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a man made fairy tale

The Lords "Fire" As Men Are Cobsumed As The Stand On Their Feet!

GeneZ

The battle seen in Zechariah 14 is Armageddon, as Jesus Christ returns in Fire and Final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire

There isn't going to be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a man made fairy tale

The Lords "Fire" As Men Are Cobsumed As The Stand On Their Feet!

?

Why are you motivated to study the Bible?

GeneZ

To find God's truth, and truth isnt found in a man made fairy tale of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth

Why such demonic hatred for something so beautiful?

Satan hates what you hate. And.....
He knows how to distort Scripture for those antagonistic to the Holy Spirit who would otherwise guide them into all truth.

Truth7t7

Why such demonic hatred for something so beautiful?

Satan hates what you hate. And.....
He knows how to distort Scripture for those antagonistic to the Holy Spirit who would otherwise guide them into all truth.
Your claim of demonic hatred is a lie, you don't know who I am, stop the personal attacks

Your claim of myself being in agreement with satan, distorting scripture, and being agnostic is another lie, stop the personal attacks

There won't be a future Millennial Kingdom on this earth, it's a man made fairy tale, found no place in scripture

Jesus Christ returns in fire and "Final Judgement", dissolving the heavens and earth by his fire (The End)

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

GeneZ

Your claim of demonic hatred is a lie, you don't know who I am, stop the personal attacks...
Unless you are hiding behind some invented persona? Its obvious who you are...

Satan HATES the Millennial Reign of Christ. For it is why he is now so desperately trying to organize his own one world government, and he keeps on screwing up. Hitler? Gone. Communist Russia? Faded laps behind. China? Its taking its stab in a more subtle and insidious way.

Truth7t7

Satan HATES the Millennial Reign of Christ. For it is why he is now so desperately trying to organize his own one world government, and he keeps on screwing up. Hitler? Gone. Communist Russia? Faded laps behind. China? Its taking its stab in a more subtle and insidious way.

Jesus Warned His Followers Against The Teaching, That He Will Be Upon This Earth In A Millennium (Beware)

Satan loves the false teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, where Jesus returns to sit on a throne of David in Jerusalem

This will be (The Antichrist), Jesus wont be found anyplace upon this earth, and he warned the church against the false teaching

Last edited:

Truth7t7

I'm a Spirit filled Christian who loves Jesus Christ, and I take great honor in being called to expose the false teaching of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, thats found no place in the Holy scripture

Jesus Is The Lord