The "T" in TULIP - refuted in one verse.

TomFL

Deut 30 has nothing to do with Salvation through Jesus Christ.
You are running and repeating yourself

The issue is total inability

Can you address the issue under discussion without diverting

Deuteronomy 30:11–16 (ESV)

The Choice of Life and Death
11 “For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.
15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil. 16 If you obey the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you today, by loving the LORD your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.

John 12:40 (KJV 1900)
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 13:15 (KJV 1900)
15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Total inability would make all those impossible

brightfame52

You are running and repeating yourself

The issue is total inability

Can you address the issue under discussion without diverting

11 “For this commandment that I command you today is not too hard for you, neither is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend to heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.
15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil. 16 If you obey the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you today, by loving the LORD your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his rules, then you shall live and multiply, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Man has no spiritual ability at all he's dead in that regard. Deut 30 has nothing to do with the spiritual realm, it's totally physical.

TomFL

Man has no spiritual ability at all he's dead in that regard. Deut 30 has nothing to do with the spiritual realm, it's totally physical.
Why do you regurgitate your theology while ignoring scripture

brightfame52

Why do you regurgitate your theology while ignoring scripture

Man is spiritually dead and totally disabled spiritually

TomFL

Man is spiritually dead and totally disabled spiritually
Thats your theology

This is bible

brightfame52

Thats your theology

This is bible

Man is spiritually dead by nature so consequently has no spiritual ability.

TomFL

Man is spiritually dead by nature so consequently has no spiritual ability.
You misuse the term dead

It refers to separation from God

and being in a corpse like condition

brightfame52

You misuse the term dead

It refers to separation from God

and being in a corpse like condition

Nope Spiritually dead means without Spiritual life, therefore without spiritual ability. Its the same but in a different realm as to say, without physical life, theres no physical ability, its really common sense

TomFL

Nope Spiritually dead means without Spiritual life, therefore without spiritual ability. Its the same but in a different realm as to say, without physical life, theres no physical ability, its really common sense
Are you saying unbelievers do not have a spirit that is conscious

1 Cor. 2:11 —KJV
“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

brightfame52

Are you saying unbelievers do not have a spirit that is conscious

“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”
They are spiritually dead . They have natural faculties sure.

TomFL

They are spiritually dead . They have natural faculties sure.
Again do you claim their spirit's are inactive just like a dead body ?

brightfame52

The natural man is spiritually dead! He has a natural conscious, and spirit. In newbirth God gives man a new Spirit Ezk 36:26,27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

He also gives His Spirit in them, that is the Holy Spirit vs 27

And I will put my spirit within you
, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

TomFL

The natural man is spiritually dead! He has a natural conscious, and spirit. In newbirth God gives man a new Spirit Ezk 36:26,27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

He also gives His Spirit in them, that is the Holy Spirit vs 27

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
You did not answer the question

and you failed to address the scripture

brightfame52

You did not answer the question

and you failed to address the scripture
Yes I answered it take it or leave it

TomFL

Yes I answered it take it or leave it

how can a dead unconscious spirit know anything ?

brightfame52

how can a dead unconscious spirit know anything ?
Already answered