The Time of the End - A Biblical Perspective.

I find it odd that you would say..."Scripture does not say the rider of the white horse in revelation 6 is Jesus,nor does it say it is an antichrist."...that is we don't know who they are for lack of scriptural evidence...come to that conclusion, then,
say "they shall kill one another"....assigning those to be killed to the horsemen rather than those of the earth from which peace was taken.

But, thanks for your reply it was an interesting thought.
They shall kill one another is speaking of the subjects in the verses.The horsemen.
The verses don't say anything about anyone else so I assigned it to the only subjects mentioned.
I'm glad they only have power over the fourth part of the earth and not the entire earth like most people are led to believe.

They shall kill one another is speaking of the subjects in the verses.The horsemen.
I don't see it that way...."Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword."

The simple reading indicates the people who had the peace taken away "slay one another".
The verses don't say anything about anyone else so I assigned it to the only subjects mentioned.
I'm glad they only have power over the fourth part of the earth and not the entire earth like most people are led to believe.
The verse says..."to make men slay one another."...not the riders slay each other.

I don't see it that way...."Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword."

The simple reading indicates the people who had the peace taken away "slay one another".

The verse says..."to make men slay one another."...not the riders slay each other.
I guess it depends on which translation you choose then.
I see the horsemen as leaders anyways.

The fourth I believe to be the king of the north.

I guess it depends on which translation you choose then.
I see the horsemen as leaders anyways.

The fourth I believe to be the king of the north.
I find your interpretation interesting...keep in mind I'm not attacking you...just trying to understand your possibility.
Why do you think the 4th is the king of the north? I would imagine your speaking of Gog???

PS
Since you believe the beast "was"and not "is "because it was written 2000 years ago...
That is not why I think the beast was in the past. Your repeated, constant misrepresentation of what I have posted is why we cannot and will not have this discussion.
What year do you claim Christ came since you believe it had to have been fulfilled nearly 2000 years ago soon after John wrote this verse ?
The one near when Revelation was written.

Knowing the exact year is not necessary. Knowing God said what He said, meant what He said, was true and correct in what He said, and didn't lie is what is important. Any and all interpretations claiming God didn't mean what He said so what He plainly said MUST mean something other than what is explicitly stated and/or the original writers and readers were mistaken is the problem to be corrected.

Just read what is written as written and believe it.

I find your interpretation interesting...keep in mind I'm not attacking you...just trying to understand your possibility.
Why do you think the 4th is the king of the north? I would imagine your speaking of Gog???
No,not Gog.
Daniel's king of the north that annihilates many.

Daniel 11:44
But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

That is not why I think the beast was in the past. Your repeated, constant misrepresentation of what I have posted is why we cannot and will not have this discussion.

The one near when Revelation was written.

Knowing the exact year is not necessary. Knowing God said what He said, meant what He said, was true and correct in what He said, and didn't lie is what is important. Any and all interpretations claiming God didn't mean what He said so what He plainly said MUST mean something other than what is explicitly stated and/or the original writers and readers were mistaken is the problem to be corrected.

Just read what is written as written and believe it.
So you don't really know if anything in revelation has taken place.

In the mean time,the beast is preparing his cashless society.

No,not Gog.
Daniel's king of the north that annihilates many.

Daniel 11:44
But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.
This is when end times prophecy gets hard to understand.

In the mean time,the beast is preparing his cashless society.
I agree.

Many strange things happening are becoming a reality. 2020060606A1 is an example. (article)
Luciferase Quantum Dot. (article) is another example.

I doubt these are the actual "mark"...but the technology required for Rev 13 is in the workings.

So you don't really know if anything in revelation has taken place.
I do know. I know it because God said it and I take God at His word and trust Him.

I could walk through the history of the first century and how the events then literally fulfilled prophecy but we both know you're not going to believe anything I post. You're not ready to even consider what I have already posted about scripture, much less what I might post about extra-biblical history. Consider this from my perspective: if I cannot get a person to acknowledge God said the events were soon going to happen because the time is near then why would I bother to survey historical events with him or her?
In the mean time, the beast is preparing his cashless society.
You go right ahead and look forward to that. I think if that is what you truly believe will happen then you ought to live with integrity, in a manner consistent with that belief.

A "cashless" society may come (although we both know humans will never abandon a common means of exchange) even though there is no such thing in Revelation as a "cashless society," but it won't have anything to do with Revelation. Your life will come and go and no prophetic beast will have appeared. If these words are recalled and considered at all in your dying breaths it will be in acknowledgement, I was correct, a lot of time was spent looking for something that never occurred, and posting to persuade others it would.

All of which is avoided simply by believing what is writtenas written.

Well, let's take a look at Revelation 13.

Revelation 13:1-18
And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him. And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven. It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. If anyone has an ear, let him hear. If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints. Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Where is the mention of "technology"?

If there is no such mention then ask, "Why is something being added to the book that expressly tells us not to add to it?"

If there is no such mention then ask, "Why am I reading the text in a manner that would have been completely foreign, alien to the first-century Church to whom this was originally written? Why am I abandoning the core principle of original meaning? Why am I abandoning what the Christians in the first century would have understood since, after all, this was a revelation, a revealing to them?"

The book of Revelation was written to the Church, not Israel. The word "Israel" is mentioned only three times in the book of Revelation and only one of those mentions has anything to do with Israel as a nation. Look it up. Seriously: look it up. Verify what I just posted. See for yourself.

Why is the nation of Israel being added to a book that tells us not to add to it?

There is not scripture explicitly stating a third temple will be built. The third temple position is solely a function of inferential reading than can be reached only be denying the facts of scripture explicitly telling us there were two temples built after the Old Testament prophets. One was Herods, the other was God's. The temple of prophecy was a temple that would be built by God, not man. Look it up. The New Testament tells us that temple was built.

The temple prophecies are literally fulfilled in Christ and his body.
SO Bottom line: Nobody knows nothing. Same 'ol Same 'ol.

I do know. I know it because God said it and I take God at His word and trust Him.

I could walk through the history of the first century and how the events then literally fulfilled prophecy but we both know you're not going to believe anything I post. You're not ready to even consider what I have already posted about scripture, much less what I might post about extra-biblical history. Consider this from my perspective: if I cannot get a person to acknowledge God said the events were soon going to happen because the time is near then why would I bother to survey historical events with him or her?

You go right ahead and look forward to that. I think if that is what you truly believe will happen then you ought to live with integrity, in a manner consistent with that belief.

A "cashless" society may come (although we both know humans will never abandon a common means of exchange) even though there is no such thing in Revelation as a "cashless society," but it won't have anything to do with Revelation. Your life will come and go and no prophetic beast will have appeared. If these words are recalled and considered at all in your dying breaths it will be in acknowledgement, I was correct, a lot of time was spent looking for something that never occurred, and posting to persuade others it would.

All of which is avoided simply by believing what is writtenas written.
The beast has already appeared but you don't see it.The deadly wound has already been healed but you didn't know or understand it.
And no, the beast did not stick anything into anyones right hand or forehead in the first century that was used for buying and selling.

If you knew what to he beast was ,you would be paying attention to him and what he is doing lately.But you haven't been watching at all.
Better pay attention,The Lord is coming .

Revelation 16:13-16
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon

Last edited:
Revelation 16:13-16
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”
In general, frogs are amphibians vertebrate animals that live in the aquatic environment and on the terrestrial environment. But is it the same in the spiritual environment? Yes, it is.

I don't know if the time is near...but it looks like the table is pretty much set.

It seems as if the completion of the beast system is about to be forced upon the world.
That is a one world government, one world currency and a one world religion.

Technology has all but arrived to fulfill this prophecy. (Rev 13)
Israel is a nation....and the prophecy fulfilling that have and are occurring.
The 3rd temple is moving onwards...the latest is the red heifers.

Currently I believe we are in the birthpangs of Matt 24 with the rapture of the church next...then we turn the pages to Rev 6

Then again it could all happen 100 years from now. But, as I said, the table is almost set.
I agree. All that remains is to get out the cold drinks and sit down at the table.

I don't know if the time is near...but it looks like the table is pretty much set.
Currently I believe we are in the birthpangs of Matt 24 with the rapture of the church next...then we turn the pages to Rev 6
Then again it could all happen 100 years from now. But, as I said, the table is almost set.
Wake up.

Back