The "Trans" Gospel from Cambridge.....

There is no evidence of 'trans' in the Bible. What evidence are you thinking of?
There's no evidence of gravity, or Roman pottery or the Himalayas in the Bible either. I was thinking of the evidence the man himself was talking about.

I have explained several times on these boards. Suffice to say, I did four operational tours trying to prevent them from killing each other, and me
That explains nothing really, no offense.

God created all kinds. People are not monolithic in their makeup, becoming a believer doesn't change that either.

He was about divorce to everyone and He was about same sex immorality. He didnt tell everyone to give away all their stuff, He told those who didnt want to give any thing away.
I wonder what He would have told you
It’s like you never even read the New Testament

The explains nothing really, no offense.

God created all kinds. People are not monolithic in their makeup, becoming a believer doesn't change that either.
Good grief, of course not . I don't suggest that all Christians are dangerous. Just that being Christian doesn't stop people from being dangerous. It just gives them another possible motivation for being dangerous.

It’s like you never even read the New Testament
Do you really think you know something?

Your interpretations are comical.

I did find a group that is more to your liking. None were divorced and they all gave away everything they had. Unfortunately they were forced to panhandle and they all died of scurvy within a few years.

There's no evidence of gravity, or Roman pottery or the Himalayas in the Bible either. I was thinking of the evidence the man himself was talking about.
So we can see if there is anything that is relevant to gravity. We can also see if there is anything relevant to 'trans' whatever that is.
Does this 'trans' match the creation of man and woman in union, or that Jesus is identified as a man?

Do you really think you know something?

Your interpretations are comical.

I did find a group that is more to your liking. None were divorced and they all gave away everything they had. Unfortunately they were forced to panhandle and they all died of scurvy within a few years.
I am familiar with numerous interpretations of the Bible. You people tend to only be familiar with your own very specific dogma.

I accept scholarly interpretations by qualified experts. Things you are utterly unfamiliar with.

I am familiar with numerous interpretations of the Bible. You people tend to only be familiar with your own very specific dogma.
Your silly notions are only yours. You know this, right?
I accept scholarly interpretations by qualified experts. Things you are utterly unfamiliar with.
You are a good little follower.

I was gifted a pastors library. All sorts of scholarly works.

I am quite familiar. It's why I can poke your understanding because I think you are a blowhard who understands very little.

You can't even figure out why Christians may have money.

If you knew anything you would know that even a doctorate in theology does not impress God. It may impress you, however.

Reactions: BMS
Back