The "Trans" Gospel from Cambridge.....

Deut 22:5 A woman must not wear men’s clothing, and a man must not wear women’s clothing, for whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD your God.
Amazing! I see not one Christian group standing on the streets in forums etc. Protesting with any fervor at all against all that evil sin by women wearing pants and sometimes men's clothes.

That is the gross hypocrisy called out.

And your opinion is nothing.

I think you should share your activities here.

You should share what you really think about God.

In fact maybe the authorities should be aware of the hate speech you spew here.

I won't point out your hypocrisy but it is at a very high level.
Try to point out where I say anything about God.
Try to point out a single instance of "hate speech"
Do try and point out the hypocrisy, I don't care at whether it is supposed to teach or surpass your own.
Just try and back up a single thing you say here, preferably if possible, without hate speech or hypocrisy. If you can manage that novelty.

Amazing! I see not one Christian group standing on the streets in forums etc. Protesting with any fervor at all against all that evil sin by women wearing pants and sometimes men's clothes.

Not really. 1 Timothy and Matthew 6. Christians are not following the Old Testament laws if Jesus has fulfilled it.

Not really. 1 Timothy and Matthew 6. Christians are not following the Old Testament laws if Jesus has fulfilled it.
Tell that to the person who brought up Deuteronomy. I believe he is a Christian. Don't tell me that you disagree with him!

Gills says...which would betray effeminacy and softness unbecoming men, and would lead the way to many impurities...which has clearly been demonstrated.

I agree, the church should stand up against such perversion. You being of the satanic nature will then have to stand up against the church and truth.

Gills says...which would betray effeminacy and softness unbecoming men, and would lead the way to many impurities...which has clearly been demonstrated.

I agree, the church should stand up against such perversion. You being of the satanic nature will then have to stand up against the church and truth.
Lol satanic nature. No such thing. Do you know who Satan is? I suggest reading Job.

Tell that to the person who brought up Deuteronomy. I believe he is a Christian. Don't tell me that you disagree with him!
Yes he did bring it up, but again, I am looking at the evidence, not people like you are.

Try to point out where I say anything about God.
Try to point out a single instance of "hate speech"
Do try and point out the hypocrisy, I don't care at whether it is supposed to teach or surpass your own.
Just try and back up a single thing you say here, preferably if possible, without hate speech or hypocrisy. If you can manage that novelty.
Your hate speech against Christians and God is not in question.

You are afraid to share your feelings with your family, I understand.

It's always a funny affair when militant atheists have "bible readings."

And I'm sure you avoid sin.
I am looking at the scriptures from.the One who is the truth the way and the life. You are looking at me and others.
I still sin from time to time but I know its sin because Jesus says it is. That is why I confess them and trust my Saviour's blood.
You accuse others of sin and deny certain sins you dont agree with.
Get your eyes off others and your own prejudice and look to Jesus

Back