The "Trans" Gospel from Cambridge.....

You are making the mistake of judging an entire religion by the actions of a tiny minority.
And as LONG as they're a "tiny minority" they'll be good neighbors. When they reach critical mass, the BLOOD will flow. We ARE the "infidels", after all.

The good thing about "Atheists", though, is that they're really nothing more than scattered "Agnostics", who are only united by their general IGNORANCE of anything spiritual. They've never been organized enough to be anything more than a lunatic fringe.
So, you are entirely ignorant about atheists as wey as Islamists. A proper Dunning-Kruger poster boy.

Interesting how someone can take a living example of life and turn into a ungodly representation of "sterilization". Transgender pretenders can't reproduce according to their preferences. They MUST take action opposed what they claim to be their nature to reproduce.

BTW....The "wound" in the side of Jesus was an allusion to the Bride of Christ that would come forth with the death of Jesus Christ. Just like Eve came forth from the side of Adam.

"Hooray" UK...... :rolleyes:
One has to be pretty mixed up to imagine this from a scientific point of view let alone God.

Well quite. To think the medieval painters knew Jesus better than His witnesses and that they would also imagine a modern made up faulty concept is alarming enough, but what a sexually perverted mindset
Well many of them do think Dante was a biblical scholar. That kinda sums up where they are at, just trolling nonsense.

Well quite. To think the medieval painters knew Jesus better than His witnesses and that they would also imagine a modern made up faulty concept is alarming enough, but what a sexually perverted mindset
Good to know by that you consider respected senior clergymen to have a sexually perverted mindset. Not because they abuse children, but because they disagree with you on matters of doctrine. A big happy family, Christianity.

Good to know by that you consider respected senior clergymen to have a sexually perverted mindset. Not because they abuse children, but because they disagree with you on matters of doctrine. A big happy family, Christianity.
No thats your concern. We look to Jesus. Told you that.

Really? Can you back this up with any evidence or are you just making a signature feeble joke?
Every time an atheist claims the devil and his buddies will torture you in hell they affirm it, silly.

You can do the stompy feet thingy and demand I supply you quotes too.

Any believer who has spent at least a few years talking to you peeps has seen it.

That is all that is necessary here. When a believer sees it, they know where you are coming from. :)

No thats your concern. We look to Jesus. Told you that.
You look to Jesus. He looks to Jesus. The Dean of St Patrick's cathedral in Dublin looked to Jesus. Yet you all disagree with each other. That's your concern.

Every time an atheist claims the devil and his buddies will torture you in hell they affirm it, silly.

You can do the stompy feet thingy and demand I supply you quotes too.

Any believer who has spent at least a few years talking to you peeps has seen it.
So, no, you can't. That's ok. I didn't for a moment think that you could.

So, no, you can't. That's ok. I didn't for a moment think that you could.
Since atheists are biblically ignorant in general, you wouldn't know what they say on the subject anyway.

It's rather easy to see when watching atheists mangle the subject of hell.

Why you would think I would try to prove anything to you is not very observant on your part.

Since atheists are biblically ignorant in general, you wouldn't know what they say on the subject anyway.

It's rather easy to see when watching atheists mangle the subject of hell.

Why you would think I would try to prove anything to you is not very observant on your part.
What exactly is it that you want me to provide a biblical argument for?

What exactly is it that you want me to provide a biblical argument for?
Umm, nothing. You didn't think I was asking you to provide something, did you?

Just keep arguing as you do and people will assess your biblical knowledge. You overthink things.

When atheists start talking like they will be tortured in hell, I'll think of you.

You look to Jesus. He looks to Jesus. The Dean of St Patrick's cathedral in Dublin looked to Jesus. Yet you all disagree with each other. That's your concern.
Jesus affirms man and woman in union and to multiply. What are you thinking of?

Back