The Trinitarian Delusion

Ding,ding,ding,ding, News Flash ---- the word die and dead doesn't mean that their spirits have totally ceased to exsist but only that they are cut off from God and his life totally and therefore if they don't repent and believe, it will eventually lead to their suffering and total anihiliation in the second death of Gehenna Hell.
Ding, ding, ding. news flash. It does not say anything about spirits dying.
The first example of this spiritual death is when after Adam and Eve sinned and on that very same day, they were from that time foreward banned from eating of the Tree of Life, for that Tree of Life as I have told you over and over again, was only a figure that represented God's life through the Holy Spirit.
Ding, ding, ding, no mention of spiritual death in the passage. Please speak the truth, not made up stories
By the way, the Greek word for dead is the same used all through the Bible and it the word "nekros" and he below is just another examples that reveals that it doesn't mean to cease to exist.
I never said it meas to cease to exist. Pertaining to man it means he has stopped living. We see the dead bodies so how could you assume anyone is saying they ceased to exist?
Matthew 8: But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. The New International Version translates the passage as: But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."
How does this help your claim? The first dead is a metaphor referring to living people who are powerless against sin, the second dead is referring to people who have stopped living.
Also, I shouldn't even have to explain this to you, for if you knew anything at all about the truth of the scriptures, you should have known this already for it is spiritual baby milk and not even strong meat.
What are you babbling about? You have yet to show a spirit that stopped living.
Nevertheless, I am glad that it came out that you don't know it and also that you exposed yourself as being carnal by making this personal by your attacks on me saying I need medical attention, for this also proves your true nature and it isn't of God.
Your responses show that you are not thinking right. Spirits do not stop living. So your spiritual death is nonsense.

Ding, ding, ding. news flash. It does not say anything about spirits dying.

Ding, ding, ding, no mention of spiritual death in the passage. Please speak the truth, not made up stories

I never said it meas to cease to exist. Pertaining to man it means he has stopped living. We see the dead bodies so how could you assume anyone is saying they ceased to exist?

How does this help your claim? The first dead is a metaphor referring to living people who are powerless against sin, the second dead is referring to people who have stopped living.

What are you babbling about? You have yet to show a spirit that stopped living.

Your responses show that you are not thinking right. Spirits do not stop living. So your spiritual death is nonsense.
Look, I am not here to waste my time arguing with arrogant know it all know nothings who try to cover up for the fact that they were exposed as someone who doesn't know what they claim to know because they are too proud to admit that they are in error.

So go find someone else to belch out your false ideas with from your real god which is your own belly, for I am finished here.

Look, I am not here to waste my time arguing with arrogant know it all know nothings who try to cover up for the fact that they were exposed as someone who doesn't know what they claim to know because they are too proud to admit that they are in error.

So go find someone else to belch out your false ideas with from your real god which is your own belly, for I am finished here.
You should go to your dead spirit funerals... and stay there...

Back