The Trinitarian Delusion

Interesting Statement given I referenced verses that you choose to pretend don't exist.
You reference verses that do not say what you claim.

How would you know? You were so quick to dismiss them there is no way for you to know what they teach.

Nice job changing the topic as to pretend you didn't purposefully misunderstand me.
I am responding to what you wrote.

Without reading it.

"Secondly a person is a being."—More anti-biblical, human philosophy from Newbirth. Besides the phrase "a person is a being" is not in Scripture. So, you are a hypocrite.
I never said it was scriptures. Dis you forget to take your meds?

I never said the word Trinity was Scriptures, but you still accuse away, Hypocrite.

BTW, that you use words differently doesn't change how Trinitarians are using those words. Even if all your definitions are Biblical and all of ours are anti-biblical, your refusal to interact with our diferentions is a primary reason why all of your comments ring empty. You simply don't understand what we are saying eliminating any possibility that you can tear down our position.
I am dealing with what you are writing bro.

While purposefully refusing to understand what we are saying. Even if all your definitions are Biblical and all of ours are anti-biblical, your refusal to interact with our definitions is a primary reason why all of your comments ring empty. You simply don't understand what we are saying eliminating any possibility that you can tear down our position.

So, why do you think the Father and Son being distinct persons makes them distinct Gods?
I don't think that. Trinitarians say God the father God the son and God the HS...they are not each other. Therefore three distinct Gods. God the father is not God the son is he? So hoe can they both be the same God?

Why won't you answer my question? Why do you think that "Therefore three distinct Gods" is warranted?

"Here you are saying the three Gods are each other."—Stop using your philosophy to confuse yourself.
Do you not say God the father God the son and God the HS are the same God? That means they are each other.

And, I don't jump to the conclusion of three Gods; that is solely based upon your human philosophy.

God Bless

Jesus in heaven has a God:
Rev. 3:12 The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

The word "God" for trinitarians is whatever but what it really is.

And? You are not interacting with Trinitarianism. As man, Jesus has a God. As God, Jesus is God and has no God. Interact with our actual position.

God Bless

The main problem that Trinitarians have is that they depersonalize God.

They think that the word "god" (or as they call it "Godhead") is some kind of essence or substance, which is shared between three supposed divine persons.

Note that by doing this mental exercise, they leave God without identity, because it is implied that although the three persons are divine, in reality God is not any of the three, but the substance that is divided between them.

A substance or essence IS NOT a person... and since God is really only one person, the Father, by denying him his exclusive position to share it with two others, and making it believe that God is that supposed substance, the Father loses all value as God, leaving the Trinitarians' conscience as calm as ever... anyway, a substance cannot condemn them.

To make matters worse, although they reject the exclusive value of the Father as God, they place Jesus in the most important position to them, even deceiving themselves believing that there are two intertwined individuals in him: a Jesus-Deity and another Jesus-human, so they replace the Father of Jesus with the Jesus-Deity.

In this way they invent a mystical-gnostic theology that strips Jehovah of his place and replaces Jesus, the Son of God, with a pagan-style demigod.

The main problem that Trinitarians have is that they depersonalize God.

The main problem with JWs, Arians and other Unitarians is that they are so hell bent on telling their story they never bother to check out the Story found in Scripture.

They think that the word "god" (or as they call it "Godhead") is some kind of essence or substance, which is shared between three supposed divine persons.

A massive oversimplification you likely heard in some sermon. Do you like telling Stories that are not based in reality?

Note that by doing this mental exercise, they leave God without identity, because it is implied that although the three persons are divine, in reality God is not any of the three, but the substance that is divided between them. A substance IS NOT a person... and since God is really only one person, the Father, by denying him his exclusive position to share it with two others, and making it believe that God is that supposed substance, the Father loses all value as God, leaving the Trinitarian conscience as calm as ever... anyway, a substance cannot condemn them.

To make matters worse, although they reject the exclusive value of the Father as God, they place Jesus in the place of most importance to them, even making them believe that there are two intertwined individuals in him: a Jesus-Deity and another Jesus-human, so they replace the Father of Jesus with the Jesus-Deity.

In this way they invent a mystical-gnostic theology that strips Jehovah of his place and replaces Jesus, the Son of God, with a pagan-style demigod.

See, all story. No critique of anything a Trinitarian actually said. No examination of Scripture to see what it says. Just Lilel01telling tall tales, Have fun deceiving yourself.

God Bless

@DoctrinesofGraceBapt I have the same God Jesus has:

John 20:17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

You sound like you're angry, because those words of Jesus are not directed at you.

And? You are not interacting with Trinitarianism. As man, Jesus has a God. As God, Jesus is God and has no God. Interact with our actual position.
What is your actual position? Are there two Jesus'?

Nope, just one person with two natures.

The main problem with JWs, Arians and other Unitarians is that they are so hell bent on telling their story they never bother to check out the Story found in Scripture.
The story found in Scripture is that the one true God is the Father and Jesus Christ is God's human Messiah.

That's part of the story. You should read more.

God Bless

The expression "one person with two natures" is a mask to the expression "one person with two personalities".

They imply Jesus-man forgets sometimes about being equal to God.

Who was this Jesus in heaven?

Rev. 3:12 “‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

Did he forget that in the temple in heaven he is also God? o_O

@DoctrinesofGraceBapt I have the same God Jesus has:

John 20:17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

You sound like you're angry, because those words of Jesus are not directed at you.

That's your claim. Here is mine: I have obtained a faith of equal standing with the Apostles by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ, cf 2 Peter 1:1. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me, cf Gal. 2:20.

Do you have a comment that is theologically meaningful to share?

That poster sounds like a machine. Most of his comments are just rethoric and accusatory, but not really about Biblical argumentation.

Seriously? I'm robotic? I'm the only one seriously dropping Scripture here. But, lets be nice. You just posted like 4 comments attacking Trinitarianism, accusing them of all sorts of things, while practically never sharing anything remotely relevant from Scripture, but my comment are just rethoric and accusatory. I have four words for you: LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

God Bless

The expression "one person with two natures" is a mask to the expression "one person with two personalities".

The assertion one makes when they have nothing meaningful to say from Scripture.

They imply Jesus-man forgets sometimes about being equal to God.

Who was this Jesus in heaven?

Rev. 3:12 “‘The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

Did he forget that in the temple in heaven he is also God? o_O

Still making up stories while not interacting with our actual position, i see.

God Bless

I unmask antibiblical teachings.

Jesus said:

I didn't say that, it was Jesus who said it. His brothers HAVE THE SAME FATHER AND GOD he has.
That means: if you do not have the same God and Father of him, you're out of the brotherhood ... like it or not.

Am I your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Jesus in heaven has a God:

Rev. 3:12 The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

The word "God" for trinitarians is whatever but what it really is.
Jesu is STILL a MAN.

So everyone can see it confirmed, what I just said: trinitarians say Jesus is a man and God at the same time.

We, Bible students, know very well God is not a man and never was.

How would you know?
I know the scriptures
You were so quick to dismiss them there is no way for you to know what they teach.
They are contrary to the scriptures.
Without reading it.
I read them and respond point by point
I never said the word Trinity was Scriptures, but you still accuse away, Hypocrite.
Is the God trinity scripture?
While purposefully refusing to understand what we are saying. Even if all your definitions are Biblical and all of ours are anti-biblical, your refusal to interact with our definitions is a primary reason why all of your comments ring empty. You simply don't understand what we are saying eliminating any possibility that you can tear down our position.
What is there to understand? You said God is a trinity. The scriptures say Jesus is the son of God. When I ask you is the trinity is Jesus father you say no. If the trinity is not Jesus father how could Jesus be the son of God in your theology?
Why won't you answer my question? Why do you think that "Therefore three distinct Gods" is warranted?
I did answer your question. You call them each distinct person God. and they are not each other. The reason we are having this discussion is because you are claiming Jesus is God. You say he is not his father so he and his father cannot be the same God
And, I don't jump to the conclusion of three Gods; that is solely based upon your human philosophy.
If each individual is not an individual God why call them God the father , God the son and God the HS and say they are not each other? If God the father is not an individual God, why does Jesus call him the only true God?

Trinitarians justify their faith in that incomprehensible idea of a God in three with a lot of philosophical phraseology that not even they themselves understand. It is obvious that they believe in something they do not understand because someone told them they had to believe it, and frightened them into believing that they are going to hell if they do not accept it as truth even if they don't understand it.

That intimidation procedure is typical of the Devil and his minions... like in the dark times of the Inquisition.

The Bible indicates that divine truths are understandable, "studyable", and verifiable by appropriate biblical reasoning. True beliefs are not mysterious or dark; you do not have to philosophize to defend them, but rather quote the Scriptures that present them with simplicity. This is how in the first century many Gentiles came to know Jehovah as the true God and then, also, like the Jewish converts, came to accept Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of Jehovah.

1 Pet. 1:3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his great mercy he gave us a new birth to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an incorruptible and undefiled and unfading inheritance. It is reserved in the heavens for you, 5 who are being safeguarded by God’s power through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last period of time.

Eph. 1:3 Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for he has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in union with Christ, 4 as he chose us to be in union with him before the founding of the world, that we should be holy and unblemished before him in love. 5 For he foreordained us to be adopted as his own sons through Jesus Christ, according to his good pleasure and will, 6 in praise of his glorious undeserved kindness that he kindly bestowed on us by means of his beloved one. 7 By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.

Back