The Trinitarian Delusion

Jesus. Remember, Jesus isn't the only person who is only true God.
There is only one God the us believers. How many Gods do you have?
You are correct when you state "Jesus hated hypocrisy." Yes, the Messiah, Jesus, is the Son of God. However, I didn't make "God the son of God". I affirmed what Scripture teaches. Jesus, who is God (John 1:1c), is the son of the Father, who is called God.
That is a misunderstanding. You cannot have more than one God. You are teaching that Jesus is not the only God.
On a side note, It's not hypocritical to make "God the son of God." Call it incoherent or inconsistent, but hypocrisy is simply the wrong English word.
It is hypocrisy because you claim one God but you have more than one God.
Lastly in these two comments, you responded to my points. Such responses were meaningful. See the difference?
The difference is that you cannot deny the facts. I haven't changed anything.
You read my entire comment in context as to reply to my entire comment. Keep it up.
I have been doing this all along. You have been doing the same. You have no choice but to quit your nonsense.

No, JESUS said it.

Jesus said "my commandments". So, you in your view these are two contradictory statements. In one passage they are the Father's commandments and, in another passage, they are Jesus' commandments ("My commandments"). Your view can't reconcile this. Is there another prophet in the scriptures that calls God's commandments "my commandments" and telling people to keep "my commandments"? But it gets even better. Jesus calls people to "love me" in relationship by keeping "my commandments".

But this points out an even larger problem for you because EVERYTHING that God the Father is and does in scripture is somewhere in scripture attributed to Jesus Himself.

What seems like statements easy to gloss over and dismiss are your Waterloo. Check.

Last edited:
Dis you answer the question?

I am right here. When you are being exposed that is the claim you make about those who expose you.

I did not ask you about your home. You seem to have lost track of the question I asked you. Refresh...Can you see spirits?

Can people see you?

Jesus said "my commandments". So, you in your view these are two contradictory statements. In one passage they are the Father's commandments and, in another passage, they are Jesus' commandments ("My commandments"). Your view can't reconcile this.

So you refuse to believe Jesus. Got it.

The words I say to you I do not speak from myself but the Father abiding in me does the works... If you love me, you will keep my commands... 21 He who has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word... He who does not love me does not keep my words and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
John 14:10-24

For I did not speak from myself but the Father Himself who sent me has given me command what to say and what to speak. 50 I know that His command is eternal life, therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.
John 12:49-50

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them. John 17

You have not learned a thing from Jesus but you know how to tell lies. John 8:43-47.

But this points out an even larger problem for you because EVERYTHING that God the Father is and does in scripture is somewhere in scripture attributed to Jesus Himself.

Nonsense.

Dis you answer the question?

I am right here. When you are being exposed that is the claim you make about those who expose you.

I did not ask you about your home. You seem to have lost track of the question I asked you. Refresh...Can you see spirits?
Go to hell ahole

So you refuse to believe Jesus. Got it.

The words I say to you I do not speak from myself but the Father abiding in me does the works... If you love me, you will keep my commands... 21 He who has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word... He who does not love me does not keep my words and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
John 14:10-24

For I did not speak from myself but the Father Himself who sent me has given me command what to say and what to speak. 50 I know that His command is eternal life, therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.
John 12:49-50

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them. John 17

You have not learned a thing from Jesus but you know how to tell lies. John 8:43-47.

Nonsense.
So Father and Son BOTH give commandments.

The more I read Trinitarian philosophy, I am beginning to see that the way they rationalize God as being three persons who are one God is by converting God into a substance or being that dwells in three distinct persons.

In this paradox, God is actually the substance or being rather than the three persons and therefore the F, S, & HS cannot be God according to Trinitarianism.

They will often say the Trinity is a mystery, which in and of itself has become a thought-terminating cliché, but if you continue analyzing what they desperately don't want you to realize is that the Trinity is neither Biblical, logical, nor adequate to coherently explain God.

It also introduces many contradictions into the Bible. If what God is can dwell in other persons, such as those in the church, they have no clear philosophy for not allowing church members to become a member of the Godhead as well. The Bible says the fullness of God can dwell in Christians, but Trinitarians say the fullness of God can only dwell in Jesus.

Ephesians 3​
19of the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
20Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, 21to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.​

Jesus said the one and only true God is the Father.

John 17​
3Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.​
Your eisegesis is fantastically inane‼️‼️‼️???

So you are saying they are not Jesus' commands, but the Father?
He is saying that Jesus said he received the commands from his God and father. Your argument is with Jesus. Read it slowly...

If you love me, you will keep my commands... 21 He who has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word... He who does not love me does not keep my words and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
John 14

Back