The Trinitarian Delusion

Silly man, if you reject Jesus' Apostles, you reject Jesus.
As with Jesus which apostle lead him to God? As for Jesus and myself we get our information directly from God Himself. If you need a man teach you the you are seeking the wrong ones for your salvation. Seek the kingdom of God first and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you as was added to Jesus in Matt 3:16 from GHod Himself.

Jesus needed no man teach him nor do I, we get our information from the creator of it.

You are exactly as these whop perished in the desert.

Exodus 20:19. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

The response of a first grader. If you want to prove something, Use Scripture.
At least I graduated from kindergarten.
Blasphemer. You are nothing like Jesus. Did you meet Abraham? cf. John 8:56-58.
Not for you who cant identify with him yourself I agree.
No, every mind, both carnal and spiritual, can see you for the imposter you are. Jesus literally walked on water, and you claim to be the same without such.
Ands everyone who has received from God as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 can identify with the same in them.
Silly, silly man. I'm not claiming to be exactly like Jesus.
You didnt have to tell us that, that is very obvious but you are supposed to be bw as he was and walks a he did in the Father.
I'm striving to be like him and falling short.
Thats the problem, you are striving of yourself to follow the law instead of letting God Himself open it all up in you Himself as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Int is a gift, not something we drive for but in obedience receive.
You on the other hand arrogantly claim equality with Jesus.
No' God Himself claims that all who has seen Him as Hie is are like him, 1 John 3, Only because you havent seen Him doesnt mean others hasn't it only means that you havent is all.
Therefore, the only person who needs to literally walk on water to justify himself is YOU.
We all have that same option dont we?
Sorry, I don't believe the words of heretics like you.
Not many do believe the words of Jesus in Luke 17 :20-21, or what he said of himself and his God who sent him do they !!!

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 12:44-45. who believes in me, does not believe in me but in Him who sent me. He who sees me sees Him who sent me.
John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Joihn 17:2-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come withj observation, it is withn you

John 16:23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

If you want to prove something, Use Scripture.
I just did.
God Bless
More then you will ever know least you receive the same from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:126, then you will be able to relate to being blessed of God Himself.

So you refuse to believe Jesus. Got it.

The words I say to you I do not speak from myself but the Father abiding in me does the works... If you love me, you will keep my commands... 21 He who has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word... He who does not love me does not keep my words and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
John 14:10-24

For I did not speak from myself but the Father Himself who sent me has given me command what to say and what to speak. 50 I know that His command is eternal life, therefore the things I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me.
John 12:49-50

I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them. John 17

You have not learned a thing from Jesus but you know how to tell lies. John 8:43-47.

Nonsense.

You are only addressing one part of the words of Jesus. While he says they are the Father's commandments, he also says "if you love me then keep my commandments". When did Moses, Peter, Paul, Elijah ever ask people to love them by keeping their commandments? Never. For everyone but Jesus the prophets always spoke of God's commandments. They didn't personalize it and tie loving them to it. Jesus commanded just as God does. He expected love like God expects it.

You need to step up to the plate and address specifically why Jesus called them MY COMMANDMENTS. WHY do we need to LOVE JESUS by keeping his commandments? Answer this and then we can move on to the many other things that Jesus is and does as the Father. You're falling behind. Think man!

You are only addressing one part of the words of Jesus. While he says they are the Father's commandments, he also says "if you love me then keep my commandments". When did Moses, Peter, Paul, Elijah ever ask people to love them by keeping their commandments? Never. For everyone but Jesus the prophets always spoke of God's commandments. They didn't personalize it and tie loving them to it. Jesus commanded just as God does. He expected love like God expects it.

You need to step up to the plate and address specifically why Jesus called them MY COMMANDMENTS. WHY do we need to LOVE JESUS by keeping his commandments? Answer this and then we can move on to the many other things that Jesus is and does as the Father. You're falling behind. Think man!

Jesus ain't the Father.

Jesus does not speak on His own authority.

The Father does. He tells Him what to say.

Makes no sense from the oneness perspective. It's false.

You are only addressing one part of the words of Jesus. While he says they are the Father's commandments, he also says "if you love me then keep my commandments".

Because he is the one speaking the commands given to him by the Father.

That is what he is telling you but you refuse to listen.

When did Moses, Peter, Paul, Elijah ever ask people to love them by keeping their commandments? Never. For everyone but Jesus the prophets always spoke of God's commandments. They didn't personalize it and tie loving them to it. Jesus commanded just as God does. He expected love like God expects it.

You need to step up to the plate and address specifically why Jesus called them MY COMMANDMENTS.

Jesus himself told you why. Are you deaf?

WHY do we need to LOVE JESUS by keeping his commandments? Answer this and then we can move on to the many other things that Jesus is and does as the Father. You're falling behind. Think man!

“My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me. 17 If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or I speak from myself. 18 He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory but he who is seeking the glory of the One who sent him, he is true, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

You are trying to turn Jesus into an unrighteous man who was seeking his own glory. Why do you do this wicked thing?

Jesus ain't the Father.

Jesus does not speak on His own authority.

The Father does.

All the fullness of the Godhead dwelt or tabernacled in him bodily. The man Jesus Christ's authority comes from His deity as God. That deity is not multiple persons, but just one. Jesus is the Father, just as he is God because there is no distinction of persons in the eternal essence of God. He is the expression, the logos, of God in flesh. His genuine humanity meant that God as eternal Spirit communicated and expressed himself through his humanity. The Spirit of God didn't replace his human brain and consciousness but an inner communication to His human layer of existence was necessary. The Spirit of God was inseparably and permanent fused with his human spirit and soul but is distinct. The distinction between Father and Son is not due to distinct persons in the eternal Godhead, but due to his genuine humanity. As Jesus said, "I and my Father are one". This is more than a unity claim, and that is why the Jews attempted to stone him to death. You didn't get stoned for claiming to be in unity with God. All the prophets claimed unity.

The man Jesus Christ's authority comes from His deity as God.

No, He said he does nothing on His own authority/of Himself.

John 5:30
I cannot of myself do any thing. As I hear, so I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Can your god "do nothing of himself"??? :rolleyes:

Not one word justifying your belief that "Jesus is the righteousness of God." Therefore, my statement stands unanswered.

Not so fast,

Before we get into your reasoning, notice my point. Last time you when on this long winded diatribe and never bothered to justify your belief "Jesus is the righteousness of God". And, it's not like you tried last time, and I believe you failed. Last time you didn't even attempt to justify the belief "Jesus is the righteousness of God." That's the point of my comment, and that's all I was referring to last time.

for there are two passages in Jeremiah that gives not only Jesus this title but also his church, being the church was born again from him as being from the tribe of Judah and they are therefore New Jerusalem of the Spirit.

Jeremiah 23:5 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch,
a King (Jesus Christ) who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Jeremiah 33:16 In those days Judah will be saved, And Jerusalem will dwell safely. And this is the name by which she will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. '

It is also quite obvious that these are both titles unless you want to argue that Judah and Jerusalem are also God and equal unto God and have their own righteousness as God

Wow? Seriously? You went there? You went to a couple of verses in Jeremiah where Jesus is literally named YHWH to justify that Jesus isn't our God and Savior? Yes, I agree, Jesus' name is YHWH our righteousness. That would make him our God and Savior. Good luck with that one.

Like I said and quoted from Paul, "for he made him who knew no sin, to be sin on our behalf that we might be made the righteousness of God in him and these two verses above prove that "the righteousness of our God and Savior" is a title for Jesus and Peter is not calling Jesus our God and Savior like you falsely believe and teach about it.

You make that claim, but there is no logic here. Saints being made the righteousness of God in Jesus simple doesn't make Jesus "the righteousness of our God and Savior." That's simply not logical reasoning.

God Bless

I cannot of myself do any thing. As I hear, so I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Read closer. It answers your question. By the way, which person in your supposed Godhead is the Father of Jesus? The "Father" or the "Holy Spirit"? Why is Jesus needing authority from the Father, if he is the Holy Spirit as the way you describe it? In other words, why doesn't he get authority from being the Holy Spirit in your view?

You are not accepting his genuine humanity. Answer the questions.

Read closer. It answers your question.
Why does your god need to be told what to say? Why can he not do anything on his own authority? That's a pretty stupid, lame god.

By the way, which person in your supposed Godhead is the Father of Jesus? The "Father" or the "Holy Spirit"?

How many times have we been through this and you don't even remember? Pathetic.

You are not accepting his genuine humanity. Answer the questions.

You are not accepting what Jesus said about Himself. He said He didn't come from Himself. He said He didn't speak from Himself. He said He did nothing of Himself.

If He was the Father, He would be lying. That's your Jesus.

Jesus. Remember, Jesus isn't the only person who is only true God.
There is only one God the us believers. How many Gods do you have?
You are correct when you state "Jesus hated hypocrisy." Yes, the Messiah, Jesus, is the Son of God. However, I didn't make "God the son of God". I affirmed what Scripture teaches. Jesus, who is God (John 1:1c), is the son of the Father, who is called God.
That is a misunderstanding. You cannot have more than one God. You are teaching that Jesus is not the only God.

I don't have more than one God. How can you remain this ignorant?

On a side note, It's not hypocritical to make "God the son of God." Call it incoherent or inconsistent, but hypocrisy is simply the wrong English word.
It is hypocrisy because you claim one God but you have more than one God.

That's not what the English word hypocrisy means.

Lastly in these two comments, you responded to my points. Such responses were meaningful. See the difference?
The difference is that you cannot deny the facts. I haven't changed anything.

You clearly can't see the difference between the primary discussion and the meta discussion. Look at the difference between how you just responded to me these last two times. There is a stark difference.

You read my entire comment in context as to reply to my entire comment. Keep it up.
I have been doing this all along. You have been doing the same. You have no choice but to quit your nonsense.

You obviously couldn't keep it up. Such would require you to think too much, and you don't like to think. You just like to make unjustified accusations based upon ignorance. And, the best way to stay ignorant while claiming to interact is to cut up all the points as to not understand whaat it being said.
God Bless

Why does your god need to be told what to say? Why can he not do anything on his own authority? That's a pretty stupid, lame god.

Because you do not read to understand, but to reply with your incoherent ideas. I'm talking about Jesus as God manifested in the flesh and you mention "your god". What part of genuine humanity are you not reading?

WHICH PERSON OF YOUR SUPPOSED GODHEAD IS THE FATHER OF JESUS?

Because you do not read to understand, but to reply with your incoherent ideas. I'm talking about Jesus as God manifested in the flesh and you mention "your god". What part of genuine humanity are you not reading?

Jesus said "I did not come from myself". If He is the Father, He would have said "I came from myself".

Why do you say Jesus is the Father, when He said He's NOT the Father? Your Jesus is obviously not the Biblical Jesus.

Jesus is not a LIAR.

All the fullness of the Godhead dwelt or tabernacled in him bodily. The man Jesus Christ's authority comes from His deity as God. That deity is not multiple persons, but just one. Jesus is the Father, just as he is God because there is no distinction of persons in the eternal essence of God. He is the expression, the logos, of God in flesh. His genuine humanity meant that God as eternal Spirit communicated and expressed himself through his humanity. The Spirit of God didn't replace his human brain and consciousness but an inner communication to His human layer of existence was necessary. The Spirit of God was inseparably and permanent fused with his human spirit and soul but is distinct. The distinction between Father and Son is not due to distinct persons in the eternal Godhead, but due to his genuine humanity. As Jesus said, "I and my Father are one". This is more than a unity claim, and that is why the Jews attempted to stone him to death. You didn't get stoned for claiming to be in unity with God. All the prophets claimed unity.

Did the Father say this: "and the word you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me?"

Or did someone else say this?

Did the Father say this: "and the word you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me?"

Or did someone else say this?

This is how you always answer. You always answer to half the questions. Why did Jesus say the rest of what he did? He said, "MY commandments". Why?

You are trying to wiggle out of answering the questions. You probably need a break from CARM because you are just posting haha's and giving nothing burger replies.

It's a real question. Which person overshadowed the virgin Mary and miraculously caused the conception of the Son of God? Waiting....

Back