The Truth about the Kenosis of Jesus

And besides which, you are deviating from the topic of the thread in asking irrelevant personal questions.
I am not deviating. I am wondering why you are deviant about the topic.

You do not have to tell me what group you identify with.

One thing I do know.. You do not identify with sound doctrine.

To say God is not a Trinity (and attempting to prove He is not with abusing Scriptures like you have) is telling me the Holy Spirit does not fill you. That right there is telling me that you can not grasp the true meaning of God's Word. So why bother with you?

Test the spirits. So far you are failing the test. Demons do counterfeit being the Holy Spirit. For Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising,
then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.
Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

In the mean time? I have to put you on Ignore. For there is no possibility for anything edifying to come from an exchange with you.

Hope to see you in heaven.

Until then. Bye.

Last edited:
I am not deviating. I am wondering why you are deviant about the topic.

You do not have to tell me what group you identify with.

One thing I do know.. You do not identify with sound doctrine.

To say God is not a Trinity (and attempting to prove He is not with abusing Scriptures like you have) is telling me the Holy Spirit does not fill you. That right there is telling me that you can not grasp the true meaning of God's Word. So why bother with you?

Test the spirits. So far you are failing the test. Demons do counterfeit being the Holy Spirit. For Satan masquerades as an angel of light.

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising,
then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness.
Their end will be what their actions deserve." 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

In the mean time? I have to put you on Ignore. For there is no possibility for anything edifying to come from an exchange with you.

Hope to see you in heaven.

Until then. Bye.
εγώ ειμι ο θεός (Gen 46:3)

There won't be any false teachers in heaven.

To go back to the original question, Jesus had to empty himself because he was being sent to earth, and if he was in the form of God on earth, then anyone who saw him would die. Ex 33:20. It would have entailed the end of the world had Jesus come to earth in his Father's glory.

Back